Author Topic: Is This Immigrant Muslim Stronghold in Michigan America’s Election Fraud Capital?  (Read 389 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is This Immigrant Muslim Stronghold in Michigan America’s Election Fraud Capital?

By
Benjamin Baird
October 25, 2022
An immigrant sanctuary surrounded by inner-city Detroit may represent America’s election fraud capital. Over the past decade, the city of Hamtramck, Michigan, has experienced complaints of bribery, police raids, and a handful of convictions related to absentee ballot fraud, with most incidents involving elected officials and candidates for local office.

Despite these systemic election abuses, Michigan authorities appear unwilling to hold some violators accountable, even as they commit to stricter election security following the 2020 presidential race. In the most recent case, Hamtramck Mayor Amer Ghalib, the first Muslim mayor in the city’s 100-year history, appears to have escaped legal consequences after openly bragging about filling out absentee ballots belonging to other voters to support his candidate of choice.

Election integrity became a hot-button issue in Michigan following the 2020 elections, when Republicans filed lawsuits and launched investigations alleging compromised voting machines, ballot harvesting, and unfair election procedures. Yet, while the public was fixated on accusations of a “stolen election” in Michigan and other swing states, Hamtramck has escaped public scrutiny for repeated complaints of voter fraud.

https://islamism.news/2022/10/25/this-immigrant-muslim-stronghold-in-michigan-is-americas-election-fraud-capital/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 08:15:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Dearborn, MI has the largest Muslim population per capita in the U.S. I don't doubt that there is intimidation and fraud. Detroit itself has always been ethnically diverse and rich in different cultures.  The climate of the country has changed; election fraud is rampant.

Sharia law is creeping into our society (I posted several links awhile ago).  Why? We as a society are accepting liberalism and political correctness and now wokeism.  ILLEGALS are entering this country at an alarming rate and are absolutely refusing and failing to assimilate to our culture.

This country was founded on Christian principles and Christianity. Liberals, marxists and globalists want to erase that reality. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Dearborn, MI has the largest Muslim population per capita in the U.S. I don't doubt that there is intimidation and fraud. Detroit itself has always been ethnically diverse and rich in different cultures.  The climate of the country has changed; election fraud is rampant.

Sharia law is creeping into our society (I posted several links awhile ago).  Why? We as a society are accepting liberalism and political correctness and now wokeism.  ILLEGALS are entering this country at an alarming rate and are absolutely refusing and failing to assimilate to our culture.

This country was founded on Christian principles and Christianity. Liberals, marxists and globalists want to erase that reality.

This is Hamtramck.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

This is Hamtramck.

Both are in Wayne County.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Both are in Wayne County.   :shrug:

Yep. Oakland sucks too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: