Author Topic: Use Nancy Pelosi’s Legacy To Make Us All Rich... Derek Hunter  (Read 140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Use Nancy Pelosi’s Legacy To Make Us All Rich
Derek Hunter

|  Nov 20, 2022

Yes, yes, Nancy Pelosi is “historic.” You can’t hear or read a story about her without hearing how “historic” the first female Speaker of the House was. *YAWN* One way in which they never characterize her is how historic it is to LOSE control of the House twice as Speaker, which is a rare feat in modern times. But, whatever. She’s historic…and so was the Titanic. 

Still, as she begins her long goodbye (I suspect she’ll ultimately resign just before the August recess next year), it’s important to note the wealth she has helped create in this country. No, I’m not talking about the trillions of our tax dollars she handed out to her donor and constituents, though that did make a lot of her fellow Democrats filthy rich. I’m talking about what made her and her family filthy rich.

Nancy Pelosi has never been poor. She comes from a politically connected family in Maryland, her father having served as the Mayor of Baltimore. She never missed a meal. Neither did her husband, Paul. That they’re rich has always been, that they’ve become mega-rich while Nancy engaged in “public service” is where the story takes a turn. 

If I had known you could get so rich off “public service,” or in the case of another Baltimore Democrat, Mayor-elect Wes Moore, “helping the poor,” I might’ve chosen another professional field. (Moore has a net worth of $5 million, a pittance compared to Pelosi, but he’s been in the “charity” business, now that he’s entering “public service” expect his net worth to balloon.)

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/11/20/use-nancy-pelosis-legacy-to-make-us-all-rich-n2616166
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: Use Nancy Pelosi’s Legacy To Make Us All Rich... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 04:45:04 pm »
 9999hair out0000