Author Topic: Ex-DC cop Michael Fanone fantasizes about police brutality while arresting Trump: ‘I hope he resists  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-DC cop Michael Fanone fantasizes about police brutality while arresting Trump: ‘I hope he resists!’
November 20, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Now that the midterm elections are over, left-wingers are salivating over the prospect that the Biden regime will make its move against former president Donald J. Trump by arresting him, a fantasy that was expressed by D.C. Metro cop turned cable television pundit Michael Fanone.

Fanone, whose foulmouthed antipathy toward Trump and other conservatives as well as his uncanny ability to nearly break down in tears for maximum dramatic effect, has become a hero of the Resistance by capitalizing on being attacked during the so-called “insurrection,” quitting his job for a cushy gig as a CNN contributor and on Friday, he joined the collection of rabidly fascistic former government employees trotted out by radical progressive talk radio host Dean Obeidallah.

“What is your reaction to Donald Trump not being charged and now announcing a third run for president of the United States of America,” the host asked on Friday’s edition of his SiriusXM program, “The Dean Obeidallah Show.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/20/ex-dc-cop-michael-fanone-fantasizes-about-police-brutality-while-arresting-trump-i-hope-he-resists-1310871/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34