Author Topic: US government has ability to manipulate hurricanes, 50-year-old documentation shows  (Read 227 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

US government has ability to manipulate hurricanes, 50-year-old documentation shows
10/12/2022 / By Ethan Huff

Believe it or not, evidence exists to suggest that the United States government – or at least those who have co-opted and now control it – has the ability to create and steer weather, including hurricanes.

Educator and activist Peggy Hall uploaded a video – watch below – discussing what she was able to uncover from government archives. Documents dating back 50 years or more point to technologies with the capacity to manipulate large storms.

The Department of the Navy, the Department of the Air Force and General Electric all have a hand in this, Hall says. A paper published by General Electric entitled “History of Project Cirrus from 1947 to 1952” outlines how cloud particles and modifications are used to affect hurricanes.

https://www.climate.news/2022-10-12-us-government-manipulates-hurricanes-documentation-shows.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I don't know how accurate or realistic this is, but almost anything is possible.  And in this day of the government trying to scam everyone on global warming by manipulating the weather, it seems more likely. Remember Bill Gates' plan to seed the skies to change warming?
It went nowhere.  Maybe because it was too close to reality and government puppet-masters were afraid it would reveal the government working against the people?:pondering:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 02:18:00 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Took a little time to work out the math, but a fulled expelled nuclear bomb would only be 1-2% energy in GJ that a hurricane dispells.

Even this as our most concentrated one point source of energy, it is very very very unlikely the blast would be extensive enough to even touch a storm whose diameter  of circulation could be up to a 1000 miles with its up and downdraft configuration.

And secondly, to help difuse a hurricane, you'll need to cool the atmosphere where the storm is brewing, not cook it to help weaken it.  There were some nutjobs a number of years ago, who thought if we dropped mass amounts of dry ice in the upper atmosphere we could do the trick.  Think the above scenario above and then divide it by a billion.

Not a Mythbuster here,  but I just don't see any plausible way for man to change course or strength of a 'cane.  JUST AS, it is utter bull shit to think man is impacting global warming.   

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.