Author Topic: High Profile German Physician: COVID Vaccines Dangerous “Genetic Modification Of Human Beings”  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Genetic Modification Of Human Beings”
High Profile German Physician: COVID Vaccines Dangerous “Genetic Modification Of Human Beings”
By P Gosselin on 16. November 2022

Share this...
COVID vaccines “are killing people, they are injuring them. They’re causing huge long-term damage that is irreparable.” …”There’s no therapy, and every shot makes it worse!”

Image cropped from German Report24

In a new interview by German Report24, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, one of the very first critics of the COVID pandemic lockdowns and vaccines, commented on why so many doctors simply played along: de facto pharmaceutical and media corruption.

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg noted that vaccinations used to be a burden on the state and no money was made from them, but now they have become highly lucrative for the pharmaceutical companies, some of them having had to pay billions in fines for harming people in the past.

“We are rightly suspicious of the pharmaceutical supply,” Wodarg said.

Dr. Wodarg, a physician, also spent years as head of a public health department, a member of the German Bundestag and chairman of the Health Committee for Germany in the Council of Europe became very familiar with the art of lobbying. He knew something was very wrong already at the beginning of the pandemic, noting that the Corona pandemic worked so well because people had “learned from the previous fake pandemics and developed completely new, effective strategies”.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/11/16/high-profile-german-physician-covid-vaccines-dangerous-genetic-modification-of-human-beings/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson