Author Topic: 45, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the prospect of him becoming 47, too  (Read 121 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 18, 2022
45, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the prospect of him becoming 47, too
By David Zukerman

When word traveled fast the night of November 8 about the huge re-election of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, and word trickled out as  s l o w l y   a s   m o l a s s e s  about gains by Republican candidates in Senate and House races,  like vast numbers of registered Republicans, I immediately sensed that, lacking a GOP tsunami, the governor was the wave of the Republican future.  I began emailing people that the former president should invite the re-elected governor to Mar-a-Lago and offer him his political sword.

But that was a reflexive response, not a reflective one -- with nary a thought not only as to how the country benefited under Trump’s leadership, but, similarly, without a thought to the experience he acquired as president from January 20, 2017 to January 20, 2021.   To put it briefly, but bluntly: among our 330 million-plus citizens, there is exactly 1 who is qualified by direct experience to serve the country as president from January 20, 2025 to January 20, 2029.  He is the man the Democrats, media, non-Republican Republicans and enemies, in general, of the American way of life love to hate:  Donald J. Trump, the once and, G-d-willing, future president of the United States.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/45_or_how_i_learned_to_stop_worrying_and_love_the_prospect_of_him_becoming_47_too.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34