Author Topic: While America Sleeps  (Read 124 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
While America Sleeps
« on: November 19, 2022, 12:06:52 pm »
POSTED ON NOVEMBER 13, 2021 BY RAY STARMANN
While America Sleeps
By Ray Starmann

There’s an ancient Chinese proverb from 400 B.C., “when an enemy is woke; first laugh at his strange ways, then kill him.” In today’s military, him can also be replaced with her, it, or whatever pronoun the sailor, soldier, Marine, air person is identifying with at that moment.

Across the world our enemies are on the move. China is conducting the biggest military buildup in the Pacific since Japan in the 1930’s. Putin is eyeing the Ukraine like Wily Coyote at an all you can eat Roadrunner buffet. Kim Jong Un is back to his old ways – conducting missile tests because he knows Trump’s promises of Miami real estate deals and South Beach babes are long gone…The Iranians continue to foment terrorism across the world as they routinely play chicken with the US Navy and win.

At home, America is distracted and America is stressed out. The nation continues to live under a hypnotic trance induced by Dr. Foogazi, the Creature from the Covid Lagoon, who has seemingly convinced more than half the nation that a virus that kills one billionth of the population is the Black Plague. Half of the nation is so terrified of this virus boogeyman that they refuse to work, look for work, or return to work, seemingly content to lounge about the day in their pajamas while they order an ice cream bar on a food delivery app for 20 bucks.

http://usdefensewatch.com/2021/11/while-america-sleeps/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson