Author Topic: COP27: Who Voted For Wealth Redistribution To Save The Planet?  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
COP27: Who Voted For Wealth Redistribution To Save The Planet?
« on: November 18, 2022, 03:31:17 pm »
WRITTEN BY ANDREW L. URBAN ON NOV 17, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

COP27: Who Voted For Wealth Redistribution To Save The Planet?

cop27Politicians of all stripes and in all Western countries have been obediently parroting the official IPCC line that Climate Change science knows best and that we must prepare for the worst.

But as COP27 in Sharm El-Sheikh (I refer to it as Sham in Chief) comes to an end (November 18), it’s worth noting that it was a cloaking device for the real agenda. [emphasis, links added]

As long ago as November 2010, Ottmar Edenhofer, then co-chair of IPCC Working Group III, openly admitted what that agenda is. He is quoted by the Neue Zürcher Zeitung:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/cop27-who-voted-for-wealth-redistribution-to-save-the-planet/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: COP27: Who Voted For Wealth Redistribution To Save The Planet?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 03:54:20 pm »
Nobody,ever.

They vote for wealth distribution in order to control the planet.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: COP27: Who Voted For Wealth Redistribution To Save The Planet?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 03:57:53 pm »
Raiding barbarians and robber barons don't let you vote before they take your stuff.
The Republic is lost.