Author Topic: The Be-All / End-All “reposition global warming as theory” Memos: When It’s All You Got, You. Have.  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Be-All / End-All “reposition global warming as theory” Memos: When It’s All You Got, You. Have. Nothing.
Posted on November 16, 2022

How’s it going to work out when you have to defend your accusation that this ‘leaked memo’ directive is smoking gun proof that the fossil fuel industry ran disinformation campaigns to deceive the public about what the industry knew about the certainty of man-caused global warming? Just askin’ … for potentially 218+ friends ….

No exaggeration there about that worthless-as-evidence memo directive phrase (it was never implemented anywhere) being the only thing enviro-activists have in their arsenal to support their accusation about the fossil fuel industry bankrolling disinformation campaigns, and I’m not kidding about the sheer repetition of it recently which proves just how devoid that mob is of anything else to support their accusation, and how desperate they’re becoming in using it to keep the accusation alive.

While the New Jersey Attorney General did not bring up that phrase in his video or written announcement about filing his 10/18/22 Matthew Platkin v Exxon Mobil lawsuit, the lawsuit itself most certainly did, as I showed in my Oct 30th dissection of it. And so did the left-leaning Triple Pundit website on October 25, where they felt compelled to mention the “reposition global warming” memos — not in conjunction with AG Platkin’s filing, but instead with regard to the other New Jersey “Exxon Knew”-style lawsuit, Hoboken v Exxon — like so:

http://gelbspanfiles.com/?p=14609
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson