Author Topic: EVIDENCE SUGGESTS RUSSIA’S ‘HYPERSONIC’ KINZHAL MISSILE IS POWERED BY AMERICAN TECH  (Read 76 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EVIDENCE SUGGESTS RUSSIA’S ‘HYPERSONIC’ KINZHAL MISSILE IS POWERED BY AMERICAN TECH
Alex Hollings | November 15, 2022

Russia caught the world’s attention with the deployment and subsequent use of their “hypersonic” Kinzhal missile against targets in Ukraine. Now, evidence is mounting to suggest that Russia’s high-speed, headline-grabbing Kinzhal may actually be guided into its targets using Western — potentially even American — hardware.

Leveraging independent analyses of Russian weapon systems recovered in Ukraine conducted by U.K.-based think tanks the Royal United Services Institute and Conflict Armament Research, we’ve attempted to assess the likelihood that one of Russia’s highest-profile weapons may actually carry Western components. Based on the evidence available, we cannot say with 100% certainty that the Kh-47M2 Kinzhal missile does, but we’re surprised to report that it seems exceedingly likely.

Bottom Line Up Front: The Kinzhal’s probably got American hardware inside it

Systems found within at least five different Russian missiles, including the Iskander-M short-range ballistic missile that serves as the basis for Russia’s Kh-47M2 Kinzhal air-launched ballistic missile, have been proven to contain components illegally sourced from several American technology firms.

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/evidence-suggests-russias-hypersonic-kinzhal-missile-is-powered-by-american-tech/
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 12:30:19 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson