Author Topic: Mitch McConnell's Concerning Remarks About 'Compromise' ...Nick Arama  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell's Concerning Remarks About 'Compromise'
By Nick Arama | 11:00 AM on November 17, 2022

There’s a lot of talk about President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for 2024. While Trump has declared, it’s still a long way out, and DeSantis, who was just reelected governor has not. But one of the reasons that both Trump and DeSantis have appealed to people is that they are willing to fight for the principles and policies that Republicans care about, that both are unafraid to take on the Democrats.

At a time when Democrats are driving all kinds of chaos and pushing us further to the left, what we need to do is stand in the breach against all those moves. But the newly elected Senate minority leader, Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) had this to say in the wake of the midterms.

“My message to [Biden] is let’s find some things between the 40-yard lines that we can agree on and we did some of that this year: infrastructure, chips, school safety, mental health,” McConnell said. But why are you talking about compromising at all, especially when you have the House? That’s the wrong position to take. That compromise on infrastructure gave the Democrats a win and may have made inflation worse. While we need attention to infrastructure, it also involved all kinds of things to which we shouldn’t have been agreeing, including billions for climate change. How about pushing our agenda, not just waiting to see what you can tolerate that the Democrats might propose? And make it just about clear things that aren’t hooking on all the Democrats’ secret agenda items in the process.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/11/17/mitch-mcconnells-concerning-remarks-about-compromise-n660135
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Mitch McConnell's Concerning Remarks About 'Compromise' ...Nick Arama
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 06:48:59 pm »
Did Nick miss the first ten trains? This is what the Meeotch has always been about.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Mitch McConnell's Concerning Remarks About 'Compromise' ...Nick Arama
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 06:51:29 pm »
Did Nick miss the first ten trains? This is what the Meeotch has always been about.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien