Author Topic: Democrats Plot Corporate-Backed DACA Amnesty in Lame Duck Congress: Illegal Aliens ‘Deserve Nothing  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats Plot Corporate-Backed DACA Amnesty in Lame Duck Congress: Illegal Aliens ‘Deserve Nothing Less’

JOHN BINDER16 Nov 2022335

Senate Democrats are urging 10 Senate Republicans to join them in passing an amnesty for millions of illegal aliens, enrolled and eligible for former President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, in the lame-duck Congress.

“We know that it’s important that we pass the DREAM Act in December of this year … when we return from Thanksgiving,because if the House moves as we think it might, politically, it becomes increasingly difficult after the first of next year to take up this issue,” Durbin said.

The plan would give amnesty to 3.3 million illegal aliens enrolled and eligible for Obama’s DACA program, providing them with green cards to remain permanently in the United States and, eventually, gain naturalized American citizenship.

Schumer suggested that the amnesty is necessary to provide businesses with a constant flow of foreign workers to hire as well as replenish lagging native-born American birth rates.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/16/democrats-plot-corporate-backed-daca-amnesty-in-lame-duck-congress-illegal-aliens-deserve-nothing-less/
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 04:35:27 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Quote from: rangerrebew l

Illegal Aliens ‘Deserve Nothing Less’

replenish lagging native-born American birth rates.

[/quote

HORSESH*T!!!

They don't DESERVE anything!

Democrats could care less about the lagging population, only control over it. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson