Author Topic: Canada’s Green New Deal: “To Hell With That” (Premier Moe speaks)  (Read 520 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Canada’s Green New Deal: “To Hell With That” (Premier Moe speaks)
By Robert Bradley Jr. -- November 16, 2022

“[Canada is] heading down this same dark cul-de-sac that we have seen the European head. And we see energy and climate policy at the national level in our nation that just is not grounded in the reality of the situation that we’re facing.” –  Premier Scott Moe, Saskatchewan

Scott Moe, the current premier of Saskatchewan, is a foe of climate alarmism and forced energy transformation. He is a major critic of Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, in this regard.

The biography of Moe touts his commitment

to advancing the economic interests of Saskatchewan through strengthening Saskatchewan’s high-quality agricultural, mining, manufacturing, and energy industries that meet the needs of growing markets around the globe with world-leading efficiency and sustainability.

He supports mineral energies, the density and reliability of which outcompetes dilute, intermittent wind and solar, as well as grid-scale batteries.

https://www.masterresource.org/canada-climate-policy/canada-gnd-hell-moe/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Canada’s Green New Deal: “To Hell With That” (Premier Moe speaks)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 02:18:03 pm »
Good for Saskatchewan's Premier Moe!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 06:56:07 pm »
Good for Saskatchewan's Premier Moe!

True North!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 07:09:19 pm »
The GND is simply a Lucy and Linus blueprint for genocide and population reduction. Simple as that.

Shut down the current electric infrastructure and never build it back to the same terrawattage we use now, watch the little people die.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 08:32:53 pm »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 10:48:40 pm »
Well, Mr. Moe, time to secede your province from Canada and become "Northern Idaho"...

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 11:10:49 pm »
Well, Mr. Moe, time to secede your province from Canada and become "Northern Idaho"...

Geographically, Saskatchewan is more Northern North Dakota/Montana. Alberta would be Northern Montana proper. And Idaho is under BC.