Author Topic: This is the Not-so-Secret Plan to Make F-35s an Even Deadlier Aerial Combat Aircraft  (Read 119 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is the Not-so-Secret Plan to Make F-35s an Even Deadlier Aerial Combat Aircraft
by SOFREP
21 hours ago

Lockheed Martin Corp. wants to make the F-35 stealth fighter jet even deadlier than it is today and has designs on how to do it. But many proposed changes are classified, so it’s hard to know what they are.

The F-35 fighter is manufactured and sold as the most advanced tactical aircraft. Its low-observable (“stealth”) qualities result in a radar signature comparable to that of a steel golf ball, and its sensor fusion gives the pilot unprecedented awareness.

The F-35 is so versatile that it can conduct missions ranging from air-to-air battles to precision bombings to radar jamming to intelligence gathering, and 16 nations have already purchased it—and more will follow.

https://sofrep.com/news/this-is-the-not-so-secret-plan-to-make-f-35s-an-even-deadlier-aerial-combat-aircraft/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson