Author Topic: Germany’s Compounding Energy Woes: Even Wind Power Industry Is “Sliding Into Crisis”  (Read 220 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Germany’s Compounding Energy Woes: Even Wind Power Industry Is “Sliding Into Crisis”
By P Gosselin on 15. November 2022

Share this...
Germany’s Blackout News here reports that not only is Germany’s energy supply faltering profoundly, but so is its wind industry as well, reporting  that it is “sliding into a crisis”.

Gloomy outlook also for Germany’s wind energy industry. Photo by P. Gosselin

Wind energy is supposed to step in and play a key role in supplying Germany with energy as other sources get cut off. But that too is not going to plan.

“Nordex is closing its plant in Rostock, Siemens Gamesa is sliding deep into the red and at Vestas the workforce is on strike,” reports Blackout News.

The German government aims to solve the country’s massive energy woes by doubling wind energy output over the next decade or so, but wind parks just aren’t getting built and orders are “collapsing sharply”, falling by “more than a third in the third quarter” at Siemens Gamesa year-on-year.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/11/15/germanys-compounding-energy-woes-even-wind-power-industry-is-sliding-into-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's going to take the equivalent of "an energy holocaust" -- involving a massive loss of lives -- before the Germans wake up and go back to fossil fuel and nuclear...