Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard lands offical gig with Fox News  (Read 305 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tulsi Gabbard lands offical gig with Fox News
« on: November 15, 2022, 02:40:14 pm »
Tulsi Gabbard lands offical gig with Fox News
November 15, 2022 | Dan Wells

Tulsi Gabbard’s role at Fox News keeps increasing.

In August, while still a Democrat, she guest-hosted for one of the most conservative shows on television, “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” It surprised a lot of viewers. But she must have done well enough because she landed that gig again Monday night.

In October, the well-spoken 41-year-old former Democratic Representative from staunchly liberal Hawaii left the party that had been her home during her 8 years in Congress (2013-2021). She did not declare membership in the Republican Party. Dissatisfied with both parties, Gabbard identifies as an Independent.

On Monday, before hosting Carlson’s primetime show, it was announced that Gabbard had officially joined Fox News as a contributor.

“A representative for the conservative-leaning cable channel confirmed Gabbard signed a deal Monday and will start appearing on its programs next week,” announced the Los Angeles Times.

Most of the reactions on Twitter seemed to be from the left, with people spouting over-the-top insults, most of which we would not post here. Sanitary posts included, “I’m sure you’ll make mother Russia proud”, “You’re such a disgrace to humanity”, “That’s a hard pass for me”, and “That cesspool is the perfect place for you.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/15/tulsi-gabbard-lands-offical-gig-with-fox-news-1309440/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Tulsi Gabbard lands offical gig with Fox News
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 02:54:41 pm »
She did a nice job last night.  I don't buy that she is anything close to a conservative, but does have a lot of common sense, and is strongly critical of the far left's antics.  And most important for Fox/TC, nothing she said was inconsistent with the narrative at hand.

Bonus points she is gorgeous, but that doesn't count I guess.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Tulsi Gabbard lands offical gig with Fox News
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 02:57:51 pm »
I don't buy that she is anything close to a conservative, but does have a lot of common sense ...
FOX, unlike the other alphabet cable news networks, doesn't apply a strict litmus test when it comes to appearing on air. Fair and balanced, indeed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org