These are turbulent times, calls for prudence
0 (0%)
I will not seek or accept my party's nomination
2 (22.2%)
FBI brought back Melania's underwear
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: November 20, 2022, 01:24:13 am

Author Topic: Trump teases Tuesday announcement, hopes it will be ‘one of the most important days’ in U.S. history  (Read 871 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump teases Tuesday announcement, hopes it will be ‘one of the most important days’ in U.S. history
by Preston Parra November 14, 2022

The day before President Trump is set to make a big announcement at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, the 45th president reminded his supporters how monumental this could be for the country’s history. 

In a post on Truth Social, President Trump wrote, “Hopefully, tomorrow will turn out to be one of the most important days in the history of our Country!”

Republican support for the America First president continues to soar, clearly designating him as the leader of the GOP.

Under Trump, the nation prospered with record-low unemployment, the most comprehensive tax reform policy in American history, energy independence, and many more historic accomplishments.

If President Trump announces he is seeking the Republican presidential nomination for 2024, he will undoubtedly send shockwaves as the D.C. establishment continues to look for ways to discredit his momentum. With widespread popularity and tremendous turnout at his rallies, the president does not appear to be slowing down any time soon.

President Trump is expected to give remarks at Mar-a-Lago Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 9:00 p.m. ET. Tune in on RSBN for LIVE coverage starting at 7:30 p.m. ET.

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/trump-teases-tuesday-announcement-hopes-it-will-be-one-of-the-most-important-days-in-u-s-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The King of  Mar-a-Lago speaks! 

What a putz.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

If he's going to announce he's running, why oh why does he presume that this will one one of the most important days in U.S. history?  Perhaps he's going to be running 3rd party would be my guess.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Donald Trump deserves every beating it gets.

Online libertybele

Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Donald Trump deserves every beating it gets.

I don't think he's brain-damaged @Wingnut I just think he's disillusioned.  He needs to realize that it is time for him to move on. I think he also needs to realize that the DEMS are never going to allow him to run; they will stop him by what ever means necessary. Even IF he becomes the nominee, they will steal another election.  Unless he can pull a rabbit out of a hat and fix election integrity, he's dreaming BIGLY!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

What do you expect to hear from former President Trump tomorrow at 9pm ET?

A bunch of shit about how great he is.

Online corbe

Now with Poll Goodness.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

Now with Poll Goodness.

Have you posted a Poll?

Online corbe

On top of this very thread @Wingnut 
   I thought all members could do that but maybe it's just the Poll Cat Moderator.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

On top of this very thread @Wingnut 
   I thought all members could do that but maybe it's just the Poll Cat Moderator.

A cat mod would post a link.  But then, I wouldn't know anything about those things.,, If I wasn't stoned!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 01:34:38 am by Wingnut »

Online libertybele

https://twitter.com/niceblackdude/status/1592267349755056129

If he announces that he's running for Speaker of the House then he's a fool.  The vote count is taking ridiculously long and which party will take the majority is still unknown.

Online Wingnut

If he announces that he's running for Speaker of the House then he's a fool.  The vote count is taking ridiculously long and which party will take the majority is still unknown.

Speaker is beneath the God Mar A Logo.   

Online corbe

A cat mod would post a link.  But then, I wouldn't know anything about those things.,, If I wasn't stoned!

When your scroll wheel becomes too difficult here's some click goodness @Wingnut

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484813.0.html

Online Wingnut

When your scroll wheel becomes too difficult here's some click goodness @Wingnut

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484813.0.html

I love a good scroll troll. Bless you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump will not vie for Speaker.  The Democommies control the Senate so any impeachment is a total waste of time.  If Republicans waste time on impeaching Biden, then they do not deserve to be in Washington.  It is bad enough to tolerate that foolishness from the Democommies.

I think Trump comes out and declares how great his week has gone with his daughter getting married and he speaks about a future of promise.  He does not announce any campaign until the blame game is finished on the election that just occurred. 

Trump must know that he will never win until the electronic voting is ended.  Permanently ended.  The Dems did not so much as get a hand slapped from 2020, so why should they stop their electronic cheating via the voting machines. 

That's why Cruz getting dramatic is meaningless unless he is willing to address the problem, electronic voting.  When one sits and watches counts for Trump go backward on election night, multiple times, one knows there is something going on. 

THE ELECTIONS ARE ELECTRONICALLY FIXED, AND LEADERSHIP TELLS YOU THEY ARE NOT.  AGAIN, WE ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN PUTIN'S RUSSIA.  HE STAYS IN POWER WITH FIXED ELECTIONS.  FIXED FOR 22 YEARS!  THAT IS WHERE WE ARE NOW.  AND WE ARE JUST LIKE THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE, A BIG BUNCH OF SHEEP!!!

REMEMBER, BIDEN SAYS THIS IS THE BEST ECONOMY THE USA EVER HAD!!!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 09:04:29 am by jafo2010 »