Author Topic: 'His words were reckless… he decided to be part of the problem': Mike Pence tears into Trump for 'en  (Read 829 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'His words were reckless… he decided to be part of the problem': Mike Pence tears into Trump for 'endangering me, my family and everyone there' by tweeting as supporters ransacked the Capitol on January 6

Mike Pence, 63, spoke to ABC News' David Muir to promote his new memoir, which is out on Tuesday
    The former vice president was asked by Muir how he felt on learning about Donald Trump's tweets attacking him during the January 6 riot
    Pence said he was angry and felt that Trump's words were 'reckless', but he refused to leave the Capitol
    The former Indiana governor is believed to be contemplating a run for the presidency in 2024

By Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 00:55 EST, 14 November 2022 | Updated: 06:02 EST, 14 November 2022

Mike Pence has admitted he was angry at Donald Trump when the then-president accused him of cowardice and set the mob on him on January 6, describing Trump's actions as 'reckless'.

Pence, who served as Trump's vice president, told ABC News in his first television interview since the riot that Trump 'decided to be part of the problem'.

On January 6 Pence, who refused Trump's demands to overturn the 2020 election, was inside the Capitol when it was breached. The mob erected a gallows with a noose outside the building, and Pence was at one point only 40 feet from the invaders.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11424705/The-presidents-words-reckless-decided-problem-Pence-tears-Trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Sounds like he might need a tissue

Now that Trump is diminishing himself, watch for more establishment Republicans to come out and make claims like this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sounds like he might need a tissue

Now that Trump is diminishing himself, watch for more establishment Republicans to come out and make claims like this
If Pence thinks is going to win him conservative republicans for a 2024 run...

Offline mountaineer

Pence seems to be the darling of the mainstream media now. Funny how that happens.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

UPDATE

The mob erected a gallows with a noose outside the building
Not so fast, Mike. The "gallows" may have been yet another FBI production.
I’m Your Huckleberry
@RossFairchild
Gregg Phillip’s & Ed Martin have gained access to thousands of hours from J6. Below they’ve discovered 3 men that arrive to the Capitol around 6:00am to erect a prefabricated hanging gallows. 1 of the 3 men, Mr. Coffee, strolls down to a coffee shop next door to the FBI by 6:45am

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/status/1712899731150537170
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Just shut up Lurch.  I didn't get past your first sentence to become annoyed with your b.s.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.