Author Topic: MAJEWSKI: I Am a Republican Who Lost on Tuesday. It Wasn’t Trump’s Fault. It Was the Cowards in D.C.  (Read 336 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MAJEWSKI: I Am a Republican Who Lost on Tuesday. It Wasn’t Trump’s Fault. It Was the Cowards in D.C.’s ‘McLeadership’.

The anti-Trump blame game is just the GOP projecting its own failures onto the former president. Believe me – they did it to me, too.

by J.R. Majewski
November 11, 2022

The corporate media is working overtime to hide the Republican establishment’s failures in the 2022 midterm elections –perpetuating a myth that Donald J. Trump dragged his endorsed candidates down. This is a complete lie, told in order to embolden GOP leaders in Washington D.C., and ignores the fact that in so many instances, this same “McLeadership” set MAGA candidates up for failure.

In my situation, the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) – led by Chairman Tom Emmer – backed one of my opponents in the primary. She finished in third place, with less than 30 percent of the total Republican vote. Now Tom Emmer wants a promotion.

During my primary, the local, establishment GOP shunned me. In fact, the Erie County GOP apparatus even went so far as to write a letter to the local liberal media giving them their endorsement, violating their own charter. Right before the primary, establishment operatives from the Lucas County Young Republican Club posted false images on Twitter claiming I sent messages calling Trump an idiot in an effort to sway him from endorsing me. It worked, in part, thwarting an early endorsement. But Trump still graciously gave me a shout out at the rally in Gallion, Ohio, boosting my standing, which led to my primary win.

Right after that, Trump gave me his full endorsement and made a contribution to my campaign. We also had several telephone calls, wherein he offered me his complete support. The NRCC, on the other hand, offered nothing but passive support, dragging their feet behind the scenes. They delayed implementing me into their Young Guns program, which cost our campaign a significant amount of donor exposure.

more
https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/11/11/majewski-i-am-a-republican-who-lost-on-tuesday-it-wasnt-trumps-fault-it-was-the-cowards-in-d-c-s-mcleadership/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Good article:  Must Read for everyone

Offline LMAO

The idea that Donald Trump is solely to blame is very much an over exaggeration.

Of course his pick of Oz was a dumb move and I do think the Mega MAGA Republican attacks did work

There’s plenty of blame to go around. Trump, Mitch McConnell, a Third World voting system…

However, that still does not mean Trump should be the nominee in 2024 if you want to defeat Joe Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The idea that Donald Trump is solely to blame is very much an over exaggeration.

Of course his pick of Oz was a dumb move and I do think the Mega MAGA Republican attacks did work

There’s plenty of blame to go around. Trump, Mitch McConnell, a Third World voting system…

However, that still does not mean Trump should be the nominee in 2024 if you want to defeat Joe Biden

Agree.  I think Trump killed us with Oz/Walker, but we sure damned better not let Turdle off the hook for his ridiculously stupid strategy of where campgain money went.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.