Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP SUGGESTS LIKELY SUPPORT FOR A RICK SCOTT GOP SENATE LEADERSHIP TO GLENN BECK  (Read 526 times)

Offline Hoodat

DONALD TRUMP SUGGESTS LIKELY SUPPORT FOR A RICK SCOTT GOP SENATE LEADERSHIP TO GLENN BECK

IAN MACDONALD  ON: NOVEMBER 12, 2022

On Tuesday, BlazeTV live-streamed during the midterm elections. Glenn Beck had former President Donald Trump on the live stream, interviewing him via phone. The discussion turned to the leadership of the Senate. Trump suggested that Rick Scott (R-FL) would be a better leader than Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

Charlie Kirk shared part of the interview on Twitter with, “Donald Trump: “I think Rick Scott would be much better than McConnell” as Republican Senate Majority Leader”.

The clip starts with Beck asking Trump, “So, will you endorse Rick Scott to replace him [Mitch McConnell] in the coming days?”

Trump replies, “Well I think Rick is very good. I think he is highly underrated, smart guy, works hard, tirelessly. He was a great governor of Florida, he did a great job. He’s a very good senator.”  .  .  .

https://mediarightnews.com/donald-trump-suggests-likely-support-for-a-rick-scott-gop-senate-leadership-to-glenn-beck/

So the man who so successfully ran the Republican Senate Campaign Committee in this last election is Donald Trump's choice for Senate GOP Leader?

Unfrigginbelievable.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Scott would be another disaster; pure establishment. What people don't know about Scott:

He was asked to resign as chief executive of Columbia/HCA in the late 1990's. While he was chief executive, the company defrauded Medicare and  Medicaid. The company was convicted of felonies and fined over $1.5 Billion. Then he went on to be a venture capitalist and eventually governor of FL.

No, I am not fond of the man, nor do I think he would make a good Senate leader -- he's strictly establishment and I'm afraid we'd see more of the same that we've seen from McConnell.

As governor he wreaked havoc on those receiving benefits under the FL Pension plan, made promises about the Everglades that never happened -- my guess is he lined his pockets with the big sugar companies' $$.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

IMHO another horrible endorsement by Trump.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

No, I am not fond of the man, nor do I think he would make a good Senate leader -- he's strictly establishment and I'm afraid we'd see more of the same that we've seen from McConnell.

MurderTurdle taking his retirement with another moderate waiting in the wings to give the illusion of choice... Same as Cryin Trent with MurderTurdle waiting in the wings...

And the globalist agenda doesn't miss a beat.

This sh*ts definitely got to change.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How about we go with Mike Lee instead?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

That'd be more than fine... I might cut a jig.  happy77

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That'd be more than fine... I might cut a jig.  happy77

Me too! But I'm sure we both know it ain't gonna happen.  :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

I was thinking of Rand Paul.

Online roamer_1

Me too! But I'm sure we both know it ain't gonna happen.  :beer:

Probably for the best... because me cutting a jig ain't a pretty thing.  :whistle:

Online roamer_1

Rand Paul doing anything is always fine with me.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

That would be a fine choice as well. Don't get your hopes up!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Probably for the best... because me cutting a jig ain't a pretty thing.  :whistle:

Probably about like me doing one! The world couldn't handle both of us at once!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
lol....

The number of those who listen or care what DJT says is dropping like a rock.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I want Rand Paul to focus on putting Fauxci in prison!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.