Author Topic: Exclusive: 800 Migrants Move into Texas Border Town After Sunrise Crossings  (Read 259 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive: 800 Migrants Move into Texas Border Town After Sunrise Crossings

by RANDY CLARK 11 Nov 2022

EAGLE PASS, Texas — Large groups of migrants surrendered to law enforcement by the hundreds early Friday.

As Breitbart Texas visited major crossing points, smaller migrant groups were also observed making landfall and surrendering to Texas Department of Public Safety Highway Patrol troopers and Texas National Guard soldiers. In all, approximately 800 migrants, mostly Cuban, Nicaraguan, and Colombian entered before 8:00 am.

Migrants were observed on private ranches north of the city walking toward a busy highway that leads to Del Rio, Texas. As commuters traveled to work, Texas Highway Patrol flashed lights to warn local drivers of migrants near roadways.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/exclusive-800-migrants-move-into-texas-border-town-after-sunrise-crossings-401690/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
800 and I am sure more male than female, but lets say 250 are female, in 10 years they will reproduce 3-4 kids each that are granted American status. I assume (and it is just assuming) most will vote to further erode the border because of family that didn't make the journey. I keep seeing threads about how Hispanic vote conservative, but we sure don't see it at the election booths.

America is a forgotten memory. It is a diversity experiment that started off strong but died off quickly as the voters found they could vote themselves more government money from others (and the Biblical commandment of not stealing from others got lost in a government pair of rose colored glasses). 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....