Author Topic: This Election Was an Unmitigated Disaster, and It's Time to Air Some Grievances  (Read 1549 times)

Offline roamer_1

I've been airing my grievances for years to no avail, while watching the McStains and McConnells destroy my country.   I'm done. That shit's over for me.

It ain't over for me. I am still in it... With my fingers anyway. But I am pointed ONLY at Conservatism. I will work to put Conservatives into the game. But nothing else. No party, so no obligation to pull for the Rhinestone 'R', very few associations with supposedly right wing organizations... The GOA is all I am currently in support of...

And I am keeping it real local. I can do WAY more... REALLY affect folks' lives and SEE real results. Screw politics. It's a racket, and always has been.

Online Polly Ticks

Screw politics. It's a racket, and always has been.

That's a fact, Jack.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This Election Was an Unmitigated Disaster, and It's Time to Air Some Grievances

Some help, please --- is this headine supposed to make me laugh or cry?  I'm open to doing either, but I want to get it right.   Thanks.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
I take it that you missed what happened in 2016.

That's the way it used to be.  But the 2016 GOP Convention changed all that.

Apparently I am missing something.
Did the 2016 convention change the process by which the party chair is selected?

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao