Author Topic: 8 Big Biden-Related Investigations Likely From House’s New GOP Majority  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
8 Big Biden-Related Investigations Likely From House’s New GOP Majority
Fred Lucas / @FredLucasWH / November 11, 2022

When Republicans secure a narrow House majority, which appears likely as vote counting continues, it will mean an aggressive oversight agenda in the new year, something the Biden administration largely has avoided from Congress in its first two years.

As of Friday morning, Republicans appeared to control 211 House seats after midterm elections Tuesday—only seven short of the 218 needed for a majority in the 435-member chamber. Democrats apparently had won 196 House seats, according to RealClearPolitics, with 28 races yet to be decided.

Meanwhile, House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy of California announced his bid Wednesday for speaker of the House. Although a predicted “red wave” didn’t materialize as voting concluded Tuesday, Republicans will control House committees whether they have a one-seat or a 20-seat majority.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/11/11/8-big-biden-related-investigations-likely-from-houses-new-gop-majority/
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 08:11:51 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 8 Big Biden-Related Investigations Likely From House’s New GOP Majority
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 08:15:02 pm »
Don't impeach him!  Force him to be the focus and explain to Americans about all the problems he, and the MSM, have created.  I'll bet within a year he would turn into a mumbling, bumbling, babbling problem for democrats. ****slapping
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 08:15:59 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

Re: 8 Big Biden-Related Investigations Likely From House’s New GOP Majority
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 08:20:56 pm »
They should be investigating why Republicans signed off on over $20 billion in new debt over the past 14 years.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-