Author Topic: Top Biden immigration official being forced from job amid record border crossings, source says  (Read 218 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Top Biden immigration official being forced from job amid record border crossings, source says
Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Chris Magnus has been in job for around a year
By Bill Mears | Fox News

Fox News captured drone footage of trash and clothing discarded along a common crossing point for illegal immigrants near Normandy, Texas.

The commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection is being forced out of his job as part of a larger change in top personnel at the Department of Homeland Security, according to a government source.

Chris Magnus is resisting leaving the position, after being told by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to resign or get fired, according to the source. It comes after a record year of migrants seeking to enter the U-S along the Mexican border.

Magnus has only been on the job for about a year, and sources say he has clashed with Department of Homeland Security officials over border enforcement policy. Some of Magnus' duties have been taken over by his deputies.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-biden-immigration-official-forced-job-record-border-crossings-source-says
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Talk about a sacrificial lamb!  Fired for doing what the POTUS has commanded. :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson