Author Topic: To Our Horror, There's Something About Joe Biden That's 100 Percent True Matt Vespa  (Read 1015 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
To Our Horror, There's Something About Joe Biden That's 100 Percent True

Matt Vespa
 |  November 11, 2022 8:15 AM

OK, maybe it’s a debatable point, but while we all talk about how Donald Trump is Teflon regarding the many attempts to derail his political career, he remains unindicted. Democrats tried to impeach him twice—and failed. There is a flurry of state-based investigations against him, which have yielded nothing against the former president. Granted, Trump is now self-destructing post-2022 midterms—Spencer had more on that this morning—which means Joe Biden is just watching the circus from on high. The self-implosion of Trump, coupled with the Republican Party's failure to clinch a resounding victory in this year’s elections, points to a horrific truth about Mr. Biden: he must be the luckiest man in politics.

Mr. Biden is a two-time presidential loser. Voters didn’t want him in 1988, a presidential run that ended prematurely after a plagiarism scandal. In 2008, it was the Hillary and Barack Obama show; Biden barely cleared the Iowa caucuses. Flash-forward to 2020, Biden looked like he was cooked by a younger, more vibrant candidate field which was quickly exposed as a mile wide and an inch deep. Biden was methodical and patient, waiting for each supposed big name to drop out, which happened. 

The Delaware liberal survived the primary but looked at facing a vivacious president in Trump, who had a booming economy behind him. Then, a respiratory virus that originated in Wuhan, China, created a global pandemic that forced everyone into lockdown, and the economy spiraled into a recession. The COVID era had begun, with Biden doing most of his campaigning from a basement. When the debates began, Biden repeated his playbook from the primaries by letting his opponents make the mistakes—Trump did that. The former president was overly aggressive and bombastic, which probably ended up pushing away more independent voters. Biden won the election, though there was some funny business which I won’t relitigate—but you know what I’m referencing. 

In the White House, you can see why voters didn’t pick Biden to go far in the primaries: he’s grossly unqualified to be president. He’s more than a half-a-step back regarding his mental facilities. He’s not respected, soporific, and egregiously uncharismatic. There’s a reason his approvals are in the high-30s to low-40s—everyone sees him as an incompetent dolt. There’s not a single crisis he has resolved or managed to improve. We’re facing a crime spike and high inflation and are in the throes of a recession. And still, he could walk away with virtually a split chamber in Congress. 

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/11/11/to-our-horror-theres-something-about-joe-biden-thats-100-percent-true-n2615837
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden is far worse than you claim.  Everything he touches turns to sh*t!  Totally incompetent.  But the Biden Idiocracy will plunder forward, retracting his moronic comments daily.  And yes, Biden will run again, his ego is bigger than Corn Pop's slong.

And he will win a 2nd term if Trump is the candidate.  The hatred of Trump by both parties is huge, and folks are tired of his stick.  And let's be honest, of all the important things he promised, he did not accomplish a single one.  Plus, Biden undid virtually everything he did.  And as you have heard me complain he failed to end the H1-b Visa Program as promised, he actually increased it.  When he did that he lost credibility.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden is far worse than you claim.  Everything he touches turns to sh*t!  Totally incompetent.  But the Biden Idiocracy will plunder forward, retracting his moronic comments daily.  And yes, Biden will run again, his ego is bigger than Corn Pop's slong.

And he will win a 2nd term if Trump is the candidate.  The hatred of Trump by both parties is huge, and folks are tired of his stick.  And let's be honest, of all the important things he promised, he did not accomplish a single one.  Plus, Biden undid virtually everything he did.  And as you have heard me complain he failed to end the H1-b Visa Program as promised, he actually increased it.  When he did that he lost credibility.

No argument here, but I am extremely attuned fiscal conservative, and that has always been my overriding No. 1 issue for 50 years.

In that area, and maybe the least publicized aspect of the Trump disappointment was his fiscal stewardship.  Example:

I put this chart together that show additional debt incurred per year by POTUS.  Guess who No. 1 offender was....  And man did it accelerate.  Trump is no fiscal conservative.

1. Trump- $1.707T/yr.
2. Obama- $1.039T/yr.
3. GWB- $763B/yr.
4. GWHB- $388B/yr.
5. Reagan- $232B/yr.
6. WJC- $174B/yr.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

One needs to adjust for the value of money.  But you are right, there was nothing conservative about Trump or his Congress who spent money gladly. 

I am also a fiscal conservative, and the time has come to end spending money willy nilly.  I believe we need an amendment to the Constitution that DICTATES Congress balance the budget every year, no exception other than one, in times of declared war by Congress.  We haven't had that since 1941!

And in addition, another amendment that brings TERM LIMITS, which would have a HUGE impact on changing some of the nonsense of Washington.  And finally, no elected official can work for any lobbying group...NEVER!!!  12 years in Washington and out.  Must sit out ten years and have the opportunity to return for 12 more years.  But 12 years in government is it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That virus may have been shipped worldwide from Wuhan, but it originated in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses
shows potential for human emergence

Vineet D Menachery1, Boyd L Yount Jr1, Kari Debbink1,2, Sudhakar Agnihothram3, Lisa E Gralinski1,
Jessica A Plante1, Rachel L Graham1, Trevor Scobey1, Xing-Yi Ge4, Eric F Donaldson1, Scott H Randell5,6,
Antonio Lanzavecchia7, Wayne A Marasco8,9, Zhengli-Li Shi4 & Ralph S Baric1,2

It was 'outsourced' to Wuhan when Gain-of-Function research was banned under Obama in 2014, and two of the researchers on the team that made it from a bat coronavirus and SARS were from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Note, too, that wording of the abstract has changed from what was there before the pandemic.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Biden is mean, evil and incompetent. Not a good combination of attributes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One needs to adjust for the value of money.  But you are right, there was nothing conservative about Trump or his Congress who spent money gladly. 

@jafo2010

Okay, here are the numbers adjusted for inflation in what I have calculated with a 1981 Reagan CPI Benchmark Year....

1. Trump- $1.707T/yr. ($567 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
2. Obama- $1.039T/yr ($372 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
3. GWB- $763 B/yr. ($314 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
4. GWHB- $388 B/yr.($237 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
5. Reagan- $232 B/yr.  ($166 B/yr.  inflation adjusted)
6. WJC- $174 B/yr.  ($86 B/yr. Inflation adjusted)

As you can see, and is what is interesting, is even with inflation adjustment the rankings have not changed, only less pronounced.
The deficit (even inflation adjusted) rose more under Trump's administration than any other since and including Reagan.

Trump is still the worst from a fiscal perspective, and I'll admit  even I was a little shocked.

*- Only 2 yrs. of Biden, but we know how bad that is going to be after 4 yrs. AAnd where he will rank on this list.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 12:17:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why should anyone be surprised? Joe Biden has 50 years of electoral experience. He didn't stumble into this situation; he is an expert in back room dealing. As I've said before, if you looked up the word "politician" in the dictionary, you'd see Biden's picture next to it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jafo2010

Biden is not an EXPERT in anything.  He is a mediocre, lackluster pedo that has skated through life grifting every step of the way, and not having to answer for his transgressions.  And if the Republicans were led by anyone worth a good BM, he would be impeached, indicted, convicted and imprisoned or worse in six months or less.

Offline aligncare

@jafo2010

Okay, here are the numbers adjusted for inflation in what I have calculated with a 1981 Reagan CPI Benchmark Year....

1. Trump- $1.707T/yr. ($567 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
2. Obama- $1.039T/yr ($372 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
3. GWB- $763 B/yr. ($314 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
4. GWHB- $388 B/yr.($237 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
5. Reagan- $232 B/yr.  ($166 B/yr.  inflation adjusted)
6. WJC- $174 B/yr.  ($86 B/yr. Inflation adjusted)

As you can see, and is what is interesting, is even with inflation adjustment the rankings have not changed, only less pronounced.
The deficit (even inflation adjusted) rose more under Trump's administration than any other since and including Reagan.

Trump is still the worst from a fiscal perspective, and I'll admit  even I was a little shocked.

*- Only 2 yrs. of Biden, but we know how bad that is going to be after 4 yrs. AAnd where he will rank on this list.

You realize that President Trump had a few things on his plate. He had the Covid-19 emergency; was building the wall to help mitigate our Southern border immigration problems PLUS he was rebuilding the military.  Those issues had to be dealt with and that cost money.

Offline jafo2010

I realize the man that was quick to fire anyone that was not sharp at all moments kept Dr Anthony Mengele Fauci as lead on the pandemic, the same tool that said when it started we had nothing to worry about, no need to take precautions, etc.  Then it was a mask, double masks, double mask and shield, with everything shutdown.  This evil genocidal maniac knew exactly what this virus could do, he funded its research from the get go and then made out like he was clueless.

Fauci killed more people than Mengele ever even dreamed about, and Trump did nothing but support this turd.  I do not want to see Trump back, he is responsible for Fauci having the key role that lasted the entire time the pandemic was running, and that is worse than unacceptable, it is borderline criminal.

And on the wall, Trump built slightly over 400 miles on a 2,000 mile plus border.  He managed to alienate virtually everyone, and had no cooperation in a business that requires people to come together to get anything done.  He verbally shredded McCain and the dirt bag McCain had the last laugh on the issue that Trump wasted his entire first year on only to have McCain spit vindictively in Trump's face, and vote against the end of Obamacare.

And he rebuilt an Army whose equipment was left in Afghanistan for the enemy by a man that has no business being POTUS.  Those weapons and equipment will end up killing many Americans when all is said and done.  You think we are done with Afghanistan?  That nightmare is NOT over.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 02:15:51 pm by jafo2010 »

Online roamer_1

You realize that President Trump had a few things on his plate. He had the Covid-19 emergency; was building the wall to help mitigate our Southern border immigration problems PLUS he was rebuilding the military.  Those issues had to be dealt with and that cost money.

Dude. He spent more money than ANYONE. Even every Democrat. At nearly TWICE the rate of Obummer.

STOP trying to justify it.

Offline jafo2010

And that fool (Trump I mean) kept the Obama generals who were about as anti American as Obama and his male bride.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Okay, here are the numbers adjusted for inflation
in what I have calculated with a 1981 Reagan CPI Benchmark Year....

1. Trump -  $1.707 T/yr.  ($567 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
2. Obama - $1.039 T/yr   ($372 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
3. GWB -       $763 B/yr.  ($314 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
4. GWHB -     $388 B/yr.  ($237 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
5. Reagan -    $232 B/yr.  ($166 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
6. WJC -         $174 B/yr.    ($86 B/yr. inflation adjusted)

Factors other than the President play major roles in this.

Spending increases correlate more closely with who controls Congress, not the White House.
Clinton had relatively low deficits because Newt Gingrich controlled the House,
which controls the budget.
Of course, Clinton claimed credit for what Gingrich did.

The deficits increase consistently over time.
This correlates with manufacturing being moved overseas.
When fewer of our goods are made here,
fewer of our workers, and the companies that would have paid them, are paying taxes.
That increases the deficit.

Trump did the right thing by imposing tariffs.
That revenue would at least partly replace the revenue lost from outsourcing.
Trump was not in office long enough for the tariffs to have their full effect,
which would be for companies to move manufacturing back to the USA.

And, as another commenter noted,
the COVID lockdowns reduced revenue,
while the COVID relief measures increased spending.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
And that fool (Trump I mean) kept the Obama generals
who were about as anti American as Obama and his male bride.

I agree with you on that one.
There are just over 4000 jobs that are appointed by the President.
If I was Trump, every one of those 4000 jobs
would have been vacant on January 22, 2017.
(January 21 was a Sunday.)

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Hoodat

Clinton had relatively low deficits because Newt Gingrich controlled the House

Clinton had relatively low deficits because of the Peace Dividend.  From the collapse of the Soviet Union until Jan 20, 2001, US Defense spending fell from 7% of GDP to below 3% of GDP.

The deficits increase consistently over time.

The fiscally reckless behavior of our leaders increases consistently over time.

This correlates with manufacturing being moved overseas.

No.  The origin of manufactured goods has zero connection to our government's choice to live within its means.

When fewer of our goods are made here,
fewer of our workers, and the companies that would have paid them, are paying taxes.
That increases the deficit.

Again, no.  The US is a service economy, and a high paying one at that.  Tax revenues have not fallen.  It's the spending that is the problem.

Trump did the right thing by imposing tariffs.
That revenue would at least partly replace the revenue lost from outsourcing.

The only thing the tariffs did was raise the costs of goods for Americans.  They also resulted in a decrease in exports.

Trump was not in office long enough for the tariffs to have their full effect,
which would be for companies to move manufacturing back to the USA.

That simply isn't going to happen.  Besides, we didn't have an employment problem when Trump was in office.  The labor participation rate increased.  Yet deficits increased even more.  Again, the two are not related.

And, as another commenter noted,
the COVID lockdowns reduced revenue,
while the COVID relief measures increased spending.

And that is 100% on Trump.  Both the lockdowns and the increased spending.  His signature is on both.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-