Author Topic: Chelsea Handler Insults Georgians Who Voted for Herschel Walker: ‘Voting for Him Is Like Voting for  (Read 706 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Handler Insults Georgians Who Voted for Herschel Walker: ‘Voting for Him Is Like Voting for Hamburger’

David Ng 10 Nov 2022

Comedian Chelsea Handler has insulted Georgia voters who cast their ballots for Herschel Walker (R) in Tuesday’s midterm election, saying voting for Walker is like “voting for hamburger.”

Chelsea Handler expressed her elitist disdain for Walker supporters in a tweet on Thursday.

“The idea of anyone voting for a candidate like Hershel Walker is ridiculous. He is one of the world’s worst candidate and an insult to voters. Voting for him is like voting for hamburger,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/chelseahandler/status/1590777088264798208

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/11/10/chelsea-handler-insults-georgians-who-voted-for-herschel-walker-voting-for-him-is-like-voting-for-hamburger/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is she a Vegan? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Translation:

Negro please! Don't you leave the White Woke Plantation if you know what's best for you!
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Voting for hamburger huh? Truly some incisive wit.

Offline Hoodat

Comedian Chelsea Handler . . .

Comedian?  I think not.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Comedian?  I think not.

Ugly menopausal future cat lady to be in the making who isn't really funny at all.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Two questions:
1. Chelsea who?

2. Why should I care?

Offline Polly Ticks

Better red meat than a vegetable a la Pennsylvania.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is she a Vegan?
Man I don't know what she does with vegetables, but I bet she fits right in with them, probably a huge Festterman supporter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's a drunken ho.

The mileage, no maintenance and hard riding has taken its toll for sure.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.