Author Topic: Joe Biden: Donald Trump Fight with Ron DeSantis in Republican Primary ‘Would Be Fun’  (Read 395 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Donald Trump Fight with Ron DeSantis in Republican Primary ‘Would Be Fun’

Charlie Spiering 9 Nov 2022

President Joe Biden said Wednesday he looked forward to a fight between former President Donald Trump and current Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in a possible run for president in 2024.

“It would be fun watching them take on each other,” Biden grinned, when asked by a reporter which candidate would be the strongest opponent in a theoretical 2024 election.

The president reiterated that he intended to run again in 2024 but would discuss it with his family over the Christmas and Thanksgiving holidays.

“Our intention is to run again,” he said, boasting that Democrats had performed better than expected in the midterm elections.

He said that Democrats were breathing a “sigh of relief” that the MEGA MAGA Republicans were not taking power in Congress.

The president said it was “ultimately a family decision” about 2024, and he would wait to make a final decision.

“I think everybody wants me to run, but we’re going to have discussions about it,” he said.

Biden said he would make a final decision about running for reelection probably around the beginning of next year.

“I don’t feel any hurry one way or another to make that judgment, today, tomorrow, or whenever, no matter what my predecessor does,” he said.

Former President Donald Trump has already previewed an announcement on his intentions regarding 2024 on November 15 at his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida.

When reporters asked Biden for his response to voters who said they did not want him to run in 2024, Biden replied shortly, “Watch me.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/09/joe-biden-donald-trump-fight-with-ron-desantis-in-republican-primary-would-be-fun/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

A primary fight between Joe Biden and a dead bush would also be fun.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A primary fight between Joe Biden and a dead bush would also be fun.

Or against fetterman, who is a mental equal to both biden and a dead bush, or a live one, for that matter.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Or against fetterman, who is a mental equal to both biden and a dead bush, or a live one, for that matter.

Want a pay per view event for ultimate maximum laughs?...........

A serious Biden v. Fetterman debate
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Want a pay per view event for ultimate maximum laughs?...........

A serious Biden v. Fetterman debate

A Fetterman/Biden debate would be a ratings bonanza. They would have a 50 share, maybe even a 60. Fetterman would be the next Howard Beale, an instant God, he may just go over bigger than Mary Tyler Moore.
-Network 1976
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A Fetterman/Biden debate would be a ratings bonanza. They would have a 50 share, maybe even a 60. Fetterman would be the next Howard Beale, an instant God, he may just go over bigger than Mary Tyler Moore.
-Network 1976

Oh hell yeah!!!!!...

Even better?  A Fetterman v. Biden serious debate, with @corbe giving commentary after downing a half dozen Cannabis Gummies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

I'd fork over $50 to watch that on pay-per-view.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A 25th Amendment knife fight with Kamala Harris would be single malt Scotch and Padron cigar worthy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Night Hides Not

A 25th Amendment knife fight with Kamala Harris would be single malt Scotch and Padron cigar worthy.

My libations do not include Scotch or cigars. However, I have come across a very fine Cabernet Sauvignon, whose grapes were grown on land once owned by Col William Travis.

How good is it? For the first time ever, my wife was completely on board with the purchase. I understand, our wine frig is full and we need room for a dozen more.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.