Author Topic: 8 Famous Quotes from Veterans That Teach Us About Life  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
8 Famous Quotes from Veterans That Teach Us About Life
« on: November 10, 2022, 12:42:24 pm »
8 Famous Quotes from Veterans That Teach Us About Life
by SOFREP
1 day ago

Veterans have a lot to teach us about life. They have learned many lessons while serving in the Army, and these lessons can be applied to our everyday lives. These quotes are full of wisdom, and they can help us live our lives in a more meaningful way.

“The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.”
– Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States and former Captain in the Army Reserves

This quote from Ronald Reagan is very inspiring. It shows that a great leader is someone other than the one who does the most. Instead, a great leader is one who gets others to do great things. This means that a leader must be able to motivate and inspire others to be successful.

https://sofrep.com/news/8-famous-quotes-from-veterans-that-teach-us-about-life/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson