Author Topic: Joe Biden Defiant: Red Wave ‘Didn’t Happen’ and ‘I’m Not Going to Change Anything’  (Read 398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Defiant: Red Wave ‘Didn’t Happen’ and ‘I’m Not Going to Change Anything’

Charlie Spiering 9 Nov 2022

President Joe Biden taunted the media, pundits, and pollsters on Wednesday for their predictions of a Republican “red wave” in the midterm elections, telling Americans he would not change his policies after Democrats did better than expected.

“I’m not going to change anything in any fundamental way,” he said.

Biden held a press conference at the White House to talk about the midterm election results, where he argued that Democrats had a “strong night” even though there was strong possibility of losing their majority in the House of Representatives.

When reporters asked the president about the future of his agenda and what he would change, Biden replied, “Nothing.”

Voters, he argued, were “just finding out what we’re doing” on inflation.

“The more they know about what we’re doing, the more support there is,” he claimed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/09/joe-biden-defiant-red-wave-didnt-happen-and-im-not-going-to-change-anything/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
While he may be losing his faculties, Sniffy has always been like this. Cross him and he's gonna stomp you.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Voters, he argued, were “just finding out what we’re doing” on inflation.

“The more they know about what we’re doing, the more support there is,” he claimed.

So what is Biden doing about inflation?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

So what is Biden doing about inflation?

Another Inflation Reduction Act
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

There could’ve been the reddest of red waves and Biden wouldn’t shift direction
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Clueless fools have learned nothing of Joe Bidens last two years in office, big clue clueless, Joes going to double down and also push America over the precipice,and his useful fool supporters are going to lose their laughter and weep bitter tears.
The worst thing that can happen to a fool is get their way.
Many already pretended they never supported Joe these first two years in office, many more to follow ahead.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 02:00:52 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Notice how Joes Presidential election, Joe won in many states with such numbers as to be falisified unreal ways.  This election they are just as obvious frauds as they make nearly all the late voting elections extremely close so as to try and make them look more legitimare, but trying to hog nearly all of them, even so many close elections, they still look phony.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions