Author Topic: Brazilian Leaders and Military Reportedly Planning to Release Evidence of a Corrupted Election This  (Read 798 times)

Online Kamaji

Brazilian Leaders and Military Reportedly Planning to Release Evidence of a Corrupted Election This Week

By Joe Hoft
November 8, 2022

There are reports that Brazilian leaders are planning on releasing information regarding the corruption in the recent election.

The report will show that the election was stolen from Bolsonaro.

The Brazilian leaders are working with the military on uncovering the election issues with the corrupted election that took place only days ago.

https://twitter.com/Annakhait/status/1589741962847928321

Source:  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/brazilian-leaders-military-reportedly-planning-releasing-evidence-corrupted-election-today/

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Hey!  All you prostitutes who run the U.S. military -
THIS is what it looks like when you have military leaders
who are loyal to their COUNTRY, and not to the GLOBAL CORPORATIONS!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Some have speculated that the CIA was in on it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Our media is ignoring the uprising against the left in Brazil.   This is Brazil👇🏼'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/aginnt/status/1592949807920058368

This   pointing-up  should be us.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Military rule? Yeah no, Brazil already did that. And we don't do that either. I'm all for keeping the dialog about election integrity and stolen election open but if you want military rule, that's the end of the American experiment. That's just pure idiocy.

Online Hoodat

Let me guess.  Dominion?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Military rule? Yeah no, Brazil already did that. And we don't do that either. I'm all for keeping the dialog about election integrity and stolen election open but if you want military rule, that's the end of the American experiment. That's just pure idiocy.

No @Weird Tolkienish Figure - of course not military rule.  But, we're past the polite "dialog" stage ---- which is moot since we've surrendered our right to peaceful protest.

We need to reclaim this right  ----  and soon.

"🚨BRAZIL: Truckers have completely shutdown the roadways and have suspended the export of all agricultural products, both foreign and domestic."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/KatieDaviscourt/status/1594742197580345345

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From RinVa's reply 8 above:
"🚨BRAZIL: Truckers have completely shutdown the roadways and have suspended the export of all agricultural products, both foreign and domestic."

Can you say, "Pin-o-chet"?

I knew you could !

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Bolsonaro files official court challenge to annul Brazil’s election

More;  https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-bolsonaro-files-official-court-challenge-to-annul-brazils-election?utm_campaign=64483

7:59 PM · Nov 22, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online DB

It's going to be a rough 2023...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's going to be a rough 2023...

We're to the point of fight or bend over for the Great Reset.

Guess I'd rather fight. Good for Bolsonaro.
The Republic is lost.

Online Kamaji

We're to the point of fight or bend over for the Great Reset.

Guess I'd rather fight. Good for Bolsonaro.

:thumbsup: