Author Topic: How Migrants Enjoyed Lush Hotel Perks at Your Expense  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How Migrants Enjoyed Lush Hotel Perks at Your Expense
« on: November 08, 2022, 04:36:50 pm »

How Migrants Enjoyed Lush Hotel Perks at Your Expense
November 07, 2022

The U.S. government not only put illegal aliens in hotels at taxpayer expense, but it signed lucrative no-bid contracts to provide migrants with five-star treatment, including laundry service, in-room meal delivery, mattress choices and security attendants.

Under the discontinued program run by a private contractor, hotels were taken over in El Paso, Pecos and Cotulla, Texas, and Chandler and Phoenix in Arizona as the Biden administration scrambled to accommodate a record influx of border crossers.

Migrants got three meals a day via room service (complete with several meat options), 24-hour access to drinks and snacks, babysitting services and other perks.

Family Endeavors Inc. landed no-bid contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) despite Endeavors having no experience with ventures of such scale.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2022/11/07/how-migrants-enjoyed-lush-hotel-perks-your-expense
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson