Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67115 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1650 on: November 17, 2022, 04:19:29 pm »
After a tough few weeks, Thought I'd give everyone a bit of good news for 2024.  Looking ahead?

Looking at the 2024 senate elections, I see  as many as 8 democratic seats flippable,  versus 0 for the GOP.  Not having to play more defense will give us a huge strategic adantage.

These states are in play as far as I am concerned, if we can get really good solid vetted candidates.

AZ- Sinema
MT- Tester
NV-Rosen
OH- Brown
PA- Casey (retiring)
VA- Kaine
WV- Manchin
WI- Baldwin

AZ Leftists are promising a Primary fight against Sinema.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1652 on: November 17, 2022, 06:43:36 pm »
After a tough few weeks, Thought I'd give everyone a bit of good news for 2024.  Looking ahead?

Looking at the 2024 senate elections, I see  as many as 8 democratic seats flippable,  versus 0 for the GOP.  Not having to play more defense will give us a huge strategic adantage.

These states are in play as far as I am concerned, if we can get really good solid vetted candidates.

AZ- Sinema
MT- Tester
NV-Rosen
OH- Brown
PA- Casey (retiring)
VA- Kaine
WV- Manchin
WI- Baldwin

Hoping for the best and hoping somehow, someway, we see election integrity!  happy77 :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1653 on: November 17, 2022, 06:43:40 pm »

PA- Casey (retiring)

Casey retiring?  I guess Pennsylvania can only tolerate one brain-dead Senator at a time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1654 on: November 17, 2022, 06:58:58 pm »
Casey retiring?  I guess Pennsylvania can only tolerate one brain-dead Senator at a time.
When John D. Rockefeller IV retired, I thought Bob Casey would take the crown as stupidest man in the Senate. It's appropriate that a fellow Pennsylvanian has now risen to the occasion.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #1656 on: November 17, 2022, 07:03:28 pm »
Hoping for the best and hoping somehow, someway, we see election integrity!  happy77 :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

One of the big mistakes Trump and others was to scream voter fraud without smoking gun evidence. We didn't because of the lack of transparency and oversight, among other things. It was too frontal attack, and without it the woke Left could shout us down.

Not that there wasn't plenty of evidence of malfeasance, at least bits and pieces. Rather than take a hard absolute position, we should have used more subterfuge and simply cast doubt on the veracity of Biden and Dem wins. There was plenty to do that.

We should take that stance going forward. Question, question, question, till the Dems admit there were problems, then demand the Dems not obstruct the process.

Start on the blatant problems: transparency and oversight, then plug the holes, starting with the counting.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1657 on: November 17, 2022, 07:04:12 pm »
Lake refuses to concede in Arizona governor’s race she lost
By JONATHAN J. COOPER

PHOENIX (AP) — Refusing to concede, Kari Lake, the defeated Republican candidate for Arizona governor, said Thursday she is assembling lawyers and collecting evidence of voters having trouble casting ballots on Election Day as she considers her next move.

Lake, in a 2 1/2-minute video, made no mention of giving up in her most extensive public comments since losing the election. Before the election, she had refused to say that she would concede if she lost the race to Democrat Katie Hobbs.

“Rest assured I have assembled the best and brightest legal team, and we are exploring every avenue to correct the many wrongs that have been done this past week,” Lake said. “I’m doing everything in my power to right these wrongs.”

She pointed to long lines at some polling places that were exacerbated by problems with ballot printers at about a third of the vote centers in Maricopa County, the largest county in the state. She said the problems disenfranchised voters who couldn’t wait at the polls.

“What happened to Arizonans on Election Day is unforgivable,” she said.

more
https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-arizona-phoenix-government-and-politics-bcea98345ee81ec1b8fa6a5364bc296f?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_05
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #1658 on: November 17, 2022, 07:05:09 pm »
Pennsylvania AG Announces Arrest in ‘Widespread’ Ballot Fraud Operation Days After Midterm Elections

I laughed out loud when I saw that. The blatant hypocrisy by Shapiro.

Which makes you wonder what's behind this smokescreen, because the Rats NEVER admit fraud of any kind within their own ranks.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1660 on: November 17, 2022, 07:15:37 pm »
I estimate another 59k ballots outstanding in Alaska.  If Murkowski wins 75% of those, she wins outright.  Anyone taking bets on that happening?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1661 on: November 17, 2022, 07:17:35 pm »
I laughed out loud when I saw that. The blatant hypocrisy by Shapiro.

Which makes you wonder what's behind this smokescreen, because the Rats NEVER admit fraud of any kind within their own ranks.

Much has been chronicled @Free Vulcan it's possible that they cannot keep the lid on any longer.

READ THIS BOOK!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Parallel-Election-Blueprint-Deception/dp/1958682292/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1PL5L7FKUS9PT&keywords=the+parallel+election&qid=1668699677&sprefix=%2Caps%2C232&sr=8-1

I'm about halfway through and find the authors, and what they have done, awesome! Truly inspiring. If this book doesn't clear up any questions you may have about how our elections are being manipulated, you clearly need to read it again!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #1662 on: November 17, 2022, 07:24:36 pm »
Much has been chronicled @Free Vulcan it's possible that they cannot keep the lid on any longer.

That's where I'd put my money.

Fall guy time. Hope he sings like a bird.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1663 on: November 17, 2022, 08:39:37 pm »
There is movement on the Lauren Boebert race.  Dem is slowly closing the gap.

https://www.cnn.com/election/2022/results/house?admin1=08&admin2=0803&election-data-id=2022-HG&selected-election-data-id=2022-HG-CO-3&election-painting-mode=projection&filter-key-races=false&filter-flipped=false

435 more votes in today.  The Dem got 56% of them.  They are claiming that there are 5,000 ballots outstanding, but there is no way for them to know that since they are now counting ballots that have just arrived this week.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1664 on: November 17, 2022, 08:49:44 pm »
Pennsylvania AG Announces Arrest in ‘Widespread’ Ballot Fraud Operation Days After Midterm Elections

" [...] charges related to forging signatures on nomination petitions to get his clients on the ballot for the 2019 Democratic primary races [...]"

It only took 3 years.  By the time they theoretically would be able to figure anything out for this year's election, Fetterman's term will be half over.  (Much like his mental capacity.)
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1665 on: November 17, 2022, 08:53:18 pm »
" [...] charges related to forging signatures on nomination petitions to get his clients on the ballot for the 2019 Democratic primary races [...]"

It only took 3 years.  By the time they theoretically would be able to figure anything out for this year's election, Fetterman's term will be half over.  (Much like his mental capacity.)

You really don't expect the newly "elected" governor to find anything meaningful I hope!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1666 on: November 17, 2022, 09:37:11 pm »
Boebert's lead has shrunk to 746.  The STEAL is on.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1667 on: November 17, 2022, 09:42:58 pm »
Boebert's lead down to 723.

They started the day with 323k votes, saying they had 5,000 ballots left.  The Dem has been winning about 56% of those votes, which for 5,000 ballots is not enough to overtake Boebert.  Look either for the number of ballots to exceed 5,000 or look for the Dem's percentage to rise.  On the last drop of 50, the Dem won 73%.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1668 on: November 17, 2022, 09:44:27 pm »
109 more votes.  The Dem picked up 75% of those.  Boebert's lead falls to 668.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1669 on: November 17, 2022, 09:59:25 pm »
Boebert's Dem opponent:

Adam Frisch in Washington for new-member orientation

Lanie Lee Cook  |  Nov 15, 2022  |  05:55 PM MST

DENVER (KDVR) — The race between Lauren Boebert and Adam Frisch is still undecided, but preparations for the next meeting of Congress must go on.

That’s why Frisch is in Washington for new-member orientation, even as he trails his incumbent opponent by 1,122 votes. Newly elected lawmakers arrived for orientation on Monday, including the handful of candidates who remain in undecided races.

“It is in the best interest of the district for me to attend new member orientation given the closeness of this race, which could be unsettled for another month,” Frisch said in a statement.

Frisch said that congressional candidates in close races show up for new-member orientation every election cycle, “and the invite list and process is run by non-partisan House administration.”

Thousands of votes still uncounted in CO-3 race

Frisch said 3,000-6,000 ballots — cured, overseas and others — are still outstanding in the 3rd District race. Ballots from overseas voters, which had to be postmarked by Nov. 8, are due by Wednesday. Then, the next state-mandated reporting update is on Friday.

The district leans Republican. Voters there have not sent a Democrat to Congress since 2008.  .  .  .

https://kdvr.com/news/politics/election/adam-frisch-in-washington-for-new-member-orientation/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1670 on: November 17, 2022, 10:13:53 pm »
Another 165 ballots drop.  Frisch got 66% of those.  Lead shrinks to 615.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1671 on: November 17, 2022, 10:22:14 pm »
In CO-03 primary earlier this year, there were 60,000 Dem votes in a contested primary compared to 130,000 in the GOP primary.  Over twice as many GOP primary voters as Dem.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1672 on: November 17, 2022, 10:52:02 pm »
774 more ballots.  Frisch picked up 54% of them.  Boebert's lead down to 557.

From their announcement at the beginning of the day, there should be less than 1,200 ballots remaining.  Frisch would have to get 73% of those to pull ahead.  I suspect they will 'discover' they have more than 1,200 remaining.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1673 on: November 17, 2022, 10:55:15 pm »
Republican lawmakers are keeping a tight watch on this race to ensure that no cheating takes place.

(That was a joke.)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1674 on: November 18, 2022, 12:28:53 am »
Big Update in Lauren Boebert's Race After the Democrat Gains More Votes
By Bonchie | 6:45 PM on November 17, 2022

Apparently, counting votes in Colorado’s 3rd district is a monumental task. No, it’s not heavily populated, and no, there’s no special about its geography. That doesn’t matter, though. We are all assured that it’s impossible to have all the votes counted within a week after election day because of reasons.

With that said, there’s a big update in the race. Democrat Adam Frisch has halved Republican incumbent Lauren Boebert’s lead during the “curing” period and there will now be a recount.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1593378899966263297

As I’ve said before, the idea of having a “curing” period is insane. It takes the electoral process and turns it into a competition of who can get the most people to come back and “fix” their ballot. That means it’s all about who has the most money and most union connections. It’s anti-democratic nonsense that turns election day into election month.

That appears to be what helped Frisch close the gap, and now, because of that, we’ll have to wait even longer for an official winner to be named. It’s inexplicable that any state in the country would have a system set up like this, yet mail-in voting has become more popular, and ballot “curing” more prevalent.

Now, is it likely that Boebert loses? No, it would be pretty rare (to the point of almost never happening) for a recount to make up a gap of over 500 votes. But if that happens, after this cluster of an election in Colorado, you can expect Republicans to go ballistic. The feeling that these late counting processes in these blue states are rigged is already prevalent, and to see yet another lead slip away due to something as sketchy as “curing” and a recount would set off a nuclear bomb in the political sphere.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/17/big-update-in-lauren-boeberts-race-after-the-democrat-gains-more-votes-n660419
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34