Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67327 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1475 on: November 15, 2022, 02:46:54 pm »
We're not going to lose all 13 remaining races, so I think we can cautiously breathe a sigh of relief.

From what I am reading, the blue state races have significant systems in place like late ballot collection/counting, and general ballot harvesting that might temper additonal gains.  Yesterday, I thought the final number would be 220-223.  Today I am thinking 219 or 220.
Don't count out the republicans who are liberal that might change to being a democrat with the right push...$$$$$$$.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1476 on: November 15, 2022, 03:05:30 pm »
Not Ariz-over yet: Kari Lake defeat might not be final for days to come
by Asher Notheis, Breaking News Reporter |
November 15, 2022 09:56 AM

The Arizona gubernatorial election may have been called on Monday night, but Democratic candidate Katie Hobbs's victory may not be set in stone for another few weeks.

The race for governor in Arizona was close for days between Hobbs and Republican candidate Kari Lake ahead of Monday's declaration, with a recount possible within the next few days. A new state law allows a recount to be made in an election if votes are separated by 0.5 percentage points, widening the possibility of a recount from the previous distance of 0.1 percentage points, according to AZ Family.

“If it’s around 10,000 votes, certainly a recount probably won’t result in a change, but if your race is decided by single digits, like mine was, then, of course, you want it to be recounted,” said Christine Jones, a former congressional candidate.  ... Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1477 on: November 15, 2022, 03:10:11 pm »
Not Ariz-over yet: Kari Lake defeat might not be final for days to come
by Asher Notheis, Breaking News Reporter |
November 15, 2022 09:56 AM

The Arizona gubernatorial election may have been called on Monday night, but Democratic candidate Katie Hobbs's victory may not be set in stone for another few weeks.

The race for governor in Arizona was close for days between Hobbs and Republican candidate Kari Lake ahead of Monday's declaration, with a recount possible within the next few days. A new state law allows a recount to be made in an election if votes are separated by 0.5 percentage points, widening the possibility of a recount from the previous distance of 0.1 percentage points, according to AZ Family.

“If it’s around 10,000 votes, certainly a recount probably won’t result in a change, but if your race is decided by single digits, like mine was, then, of course, you want it to be recounted,” said Christine Jones, a former congressional candidate.  ... Washington Examiner

Wouldn't post-canvasing (Hobbs cheating) basically recount the same "cheated, stolen, and supressed" votes?

Without some forensic induced adjustments, I am guessing this exercise is moot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1478 on: November 15, 2022, 03:14:57 pm »
Wouldn't post-canvasing (Hobbs cheating) basically recount the same "cheated, stolen, and supressed" votes?

Without some forensic induced adjustments, I am guessing this exercise is moot.

It amazes me how fraud (yes, fraud) was proved with the 2020 Maricopa audit, yet not a single thing was done to prevent it from happening again. 
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #1479 on: November 15, 2022, 03:22:25 pm »
It amazes me how fraud (yes, fraud) was proved with the 2020 Maricopa audit, yet not a single thing was done to prevent it from happening again.

With a GOP Governor and AG, both houses of the legislature GOP.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1480 on: November 15, 2022, 03:59:56 pm »
I've thought about this when Graham said this..it really hurt us...

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1592385541797879808
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1481 on: November 15, 2022, 04:01:59 pm »
I've thought about this when Graham said this..it really hurt us...

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1592385541797879808

Yes, it did, and it was one of the most useless, pointless, unnecessary comments ever made, given the context.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1482 on: November 15, 2022, 04:04:21 pm »
IT BEGINS: Patriots in Arizona Call for a New Legitimate Midterm Election on December 6
By Joe Hoft
Published November 15, 2022 at 8:15am

The Arizona election is a total mess.  It’s full of corruption in almost every area.  It is uncertifiable as a result.  A new free and fair election is demanded.

Secretary of State Katie Hobbs should have recused herself due to her running for governor in this election but her conflict of interest was ignored.

The same people involved in the uncertifiable 2020 Election were also involved in this election.  They too should have been removed.

The systems are the same systems with still unanswered questions from the 2020 Election.

As a result a group of citizens in Arizona released a statement last night calling for a new election.  They request that this election in the state be held on December 6.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/begins-americans-arizona-calling-new-legitimate-election-december-6/#disqus_thread
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1483 on: November 15, 2022, 04:08:51 pm »
IT BEGINS: Patriots in Arizona Call for a New Legitimate Midterm Election on December 6

From what I've seen the lame duck outgoing crew has little or no appetite for a fight.  The originators of this petition have an extremely valid legitimate beef, but it's not going to go anywhere.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1484 on: November 15, 2022, 04:15:01 pm »
From what I've seen the lame duck outgoing crew has little or no appetite for a fight.  The originators of this petition have an extremely valid legitimate beef, but it's not going to go anywhere.

I agree.  I give up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #1485 on: November 15, 2022, 04:15:40 pm »

Yep. If they don't want to get involved, there aren't many options here.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1486 on: November 15, 2022, 04:16:52 pm »
Yes, it did, and it was one of the most useless, pointless, unnecessary comments ever made, given the context.

Graham knew what he was doing.  And it achieved exactly what 'they' wanted it to do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1487 on: November 15, 2022, 04:20:34 pm »
Graham knew what he was doing.  And it achieved exactly what 'they' wanted it to do.

Graham's entire career has been around counterproductive themes and diversions.  I think (as Turdle's lackey) he sabotaged our chances on purpose.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1488 on: November 15, 2022, 04:21:57 pm »
Graham's entire career has been around counterproductive themes and diversions.  I think (as Turdle's lackey) he sabotaged our chances on purpose.

Yep.  McCain 2.0.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1489 on: November 15, 2022, 04:25:28 pm »
Yep.  McCain 2.0.

100% correct.  Problem is that Linzy pretends to be a conservative, but anyone with half a brain knows otherwise.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1490 on: November 15, 2022, 04:26:53 pm »
WTF...how stupid is this..R's don't deserve to win anything!

Establishment Republicans Consider Working with Democrats to Pick House Speaker

While the Republican Party will vote on a nominee for House Speaker on Tuesday for the projected GOP-led Congress next year, some establishment Republicans are considering working with House Democrats to select a Speaker.

excerpt:
However, not all House Republicans are on board with McCarthy as Speaker, and some have flirted with the idea of working with Democrats to get a more moderate Republican as Speaker.

Although the GOP has not officially clinched the majority, they are expected to regain the majority by a slim 219-216 margin, meaning only a handful of Republicans could railroad McCarthy’s Speaker candidacy, as he would need at least 218 votes to secure the position.

For example, Republican Rep. Don Bacon (R-NB) told NBC News on Monday he would be willing to work with Democrats to select a Speaker if the Republican Party does not rally behind one candidate during Tuesday’s vote.

“I will support Kevin McCarthy, but if we do get to that point, I do want the country to work and we need to govern. We can’t sit neutral; we can’t have total gridlock for two years,” Bacon told NBC.

However, he did not rule out working with the Democrats to select a Speaker.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/15/establishment-republicans-consider-working-democrats-pick-house-speaker/
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1491 on: November 15, 2022, 04:31:27 pm »

While the Republican Party will vote on a nominee for House Speaker on Tuesday for the projected GOP-led Congress next year, some establishment Republicans are considering working with House Democrats to select a Speaker.

Wow, what a GOTV move by the GOP. 

My apologies to those who I countered the earlier Uni-Party argument.  The fix is in.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1492 on: November 15, 2022, 04:31:54 pm »

excerpt:
more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/15/establishment-republicans-consider-working-democrats-pick-house-speaker/

:facepalm2:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1494 on: November 15, 2022, 05:04:23 pm »
Stephen Miller
@StephenM
·
49m
GOP may very well end up with around the exact same size majority that Pelosi wielded these last 2 years. The lesson here is for Republicans to be as relentless in pursuit of Justice as Democrats were in pursuit of tyranny. A few Select Committees would be a good place to start.
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1495 on: November 15, 2022, 05:04:40 pm »

excerpt:
more

11 "Republicans" and the Democrats have been picking the Texas House Speaker, mostly without a fight, for years and the results have not been good for Texas! This year it appears there is going to be a REAL fight!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1497 on: November 15, 2022, 05:11:30 pm »

excerpt:
more

Rat Willie Brown was the Speaker of a Republican Legislature in CA because a Republican voted for him.  It's certainly conceivable a Republican will keep Pelosi in place as Speaker.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1498 on: November 15, 2022, 05:18:47 pm »
Stephen Miller
@StephenM
·
22m
Manchin is now in cycle. The difference between 50 & 51 is the difference between Manchin being the deciding vote & Manchin being completely irrelevant. If there is to be any hope of slowing the radical pace at which Schumer+Biden are stacking courts with marxists we MUST win GA.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO