Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67312 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1400 on: November 14, 2022, 02:46:53 pm »
Anyway, Lake is pretty much inconsequential on the national stage anyway. Losing the Senate was a much bigger deal IMO.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1401 on: November 14, 2022, 02:55:30 pm »
Very interesting column here how the GOP needs to change.

How Wisconsin Streetfighters Disrupted a Democrat Ballot-Gathering System
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484786.new.html#new
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 02:59:23 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

• Technical
« Reply #1402 on: November 14, 2022, 02:57:02 pm »
Very interesting column here how the GOP needs to change.

How Wisconsin Streetfighters Disrupted a Democrat Ballot-Gathering System
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=11.0

Bad link.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1403 on: November 14, 2022, 02:58:46 pm »
Just saw where NBC is projecting that the GOP will win the House with a 219-216 margin.

I man thinking they'll total 220 or 221.

219-216... I'll take it as long as we are in control of the House and get to decide what Bills come to the floor.....as for Speaker I DO NOT TRUST McCarthy and would like someone else...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1405 on: November 14, 2022, 03:00:28 pm »
Anyway, Lake is pretty much inconsequential on the national stage anyway. Losing the Senate was a much bigger deal IMO.

Maybe from a strategic perspective at this exact moment.  But Lake as a politician is the dims and the MSM's worst nightmare.  No wonder they are pulling out all stops to prevent her from getting power, and stopping her for future political aspirations.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

• Technical
« Reply #1406 on: November 14, 2022, 03:07:35 pm »
Maybe from a strategic perspective at this exact moment.  But Lake as a politician is the dims and the MSM's worst nightmare.  No wonder they are pulling out all stops to prevent her from getting power, and stopping her for future political aspirations.

Meh, I would have rather have gotten the Senate and gotten a bunch of hearings and we could have stopped Biden's appointments. Az governor's race is just symbolic. The base needs to stop chasing shiny things.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1407 on: November 14, 2022, 03:21:51 pm »
Meh, I would have rather have gotten the Senate and gotten a bunch of hearings and we could have stopped Biden's appointments. Az governor's race is just symbolic. The base needs to stop chasing shiny things.

Same here, but the future of the GOP is their ability (or freakin' desire for that matter) to get confrontational with our dimocratic enemies.  Right now they are nothing but a feckless, limp wicked, flaccid worthless goop.

Lake is one of a select few who don't mind getting into the MSM's face.  We needs 100's more like her in that respect.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #1409 on: November 14, 2022, 04:47:15 pm »

Losing the Senate was huge, yes.
But I think Lake has a little more consequence than not, considering that she has pledged to clean up the AZ election process.

"We need to get in there and restore faith in our elections. We can’t be the laughingstock anymore, and when I’m Governor, I won’t allow it."

That could end up being a critical part of the 2024 election.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1410 on: November 14, 2022, 05:11:50 pm »
Same here, but the future of the GOP is their ability (or freakin' desire for that matter) to get confrontational with our dimocratic enemies.  Right now they are nothing but a feckless, limp wicked, flaccid worthless goop.

Lake is one of a select few who don't mind getting into the MSM's face.  We needs 100's more like her in that respect.

@catfish1957

RINO's are NOT going to do that. They are still having spasms over Trump. They want to go along to get along. That way no apple carts are overturned,there are no surprises,and bidnez can go on as usual.

The Dims aren't our enemies. The RINO's/"moderate" alleged Republicans are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1411 on: November 14, 2022, 05:18:51 pm »
Meh, I would have rather have gotten the Senate and gotten a bunch of hearings and we could have stopped Biden's appointments.

If the House is attained, Much can be done (not that it will be)

Az governor's race is just symbolic. The base needs to stop chasing shiny things.

No, Red States are a bulwark against an out-of-control Fed - And not only red, but zealously Conservative. That is no shiny shit. I would submit that Conservative states are MORE important than the federal races because of that bulwark.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1412 on: November 14, 2022, 05:26:45 pm »
How does this happen, and how do people get away with this?

% of Vote counted 120 hours later after poll closing in these CA House districts:

CA 3- 51%
CA 9- 36%
CA 13-46%
CA 21- 49%
CA 22- 39%

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1414 on: November 14, 2022, 05:31:36 pm »
Lauren Boebert in Danger as Thousands of Votes for Opponent Could be Fixed
By Giulia Carbonaro On 11/14/22 at 11:05 AM EST

The race for Colorado's third congressional district remains too close to be called, as Trump-endorsed Rep. Lauren Boebert is currently only slightly ahead of her rival, Democrat Adam Frisch.

But the incumbent congresswoman's narrow lead could once again be overturned if thousands of likely rejected votes in favor of her challenger were to be fixed, as a recount looms over the Colorado race.

Boebert was widely projected to win the midterms, with polling website FiveThirtyEight giving her a 97 in 100 chance of victory in the days ahead of the vote.

As of November 14 and with nearly all of the ballots being counted, Boebert is leading with 50.1 percent of the vote (162,040 votes) against Frisch's 49.8 percent (160,918 votes).

more
https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boebert-danger-thousands-votes-opponent-could-fixed-1759323?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668442980
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1415 on: November 14, 2022, 05:32:38 pm »
How does this happen, and how do people get away with this?

% of Vote counted 120 hours later after poll closing in these CA House districts:

CA 3- 51%
CA 9- 36%
CA 13-46%
CA 21- 49%
CA 22- 39%

Please explain..
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1416 on: November 14, 2022, 05:37:27 pm »
Please explain..

They've had almost an entire week, and somehow can't count half the votes?

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1417 on: November 14, 2022, 05:38:07 pm »
Please explain..

I think @catfish1957 is asking how can 5 days pass and have these low percentages of votes counted.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1418 on: November 14, 2022, 05:39:36 pm »

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1592178760698265603

AZ has become a ground swell of electoral fraud.

SOS of the state overseeing her own election as a promotion?  No conflict of interest in that huh?  /s

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1419 on: November 14, 2022, 05:58:06 pm »

I'm sure they are counted just not posted yet...
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1421 on: November 14, 2022, 06:58:06 pm »
Anyway, Lake is pretty much inconsequential on the national stage anyway.

If Hobbs becomes Governor, then Arizona's 11 electoral votes are guaranteed to go to the Democrats in 2024.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1422 on: November 14, 2022, 06:59:29 pm »

They are still waiting for the rest of the ballots to show up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1423 on: November 14, 2022, 07:00:52 pm »
They are still waiting for the rest of the ballots to show up.

Hey! It takes TIME for ink to dry!

Online libertybele

« Reply #1424 on: November 14, 2022, 07:03:07 pm »
The corruption and insanity continues.  9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.