Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67277 times)

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1275 on: November 13, 2022, 02:51:57 pm »
So ... things are not looking up at all.  With all the stealing of votes going on I am afraid they are going to retain the majority in the House.  Oh my God help us!

@libertybele

It is said that the good Lord helps those who help themselves. And we're going to have to pitch in and work at it fearlessly, if Republicans are ever to win a national election again.

The main reasons for what happened last Tuesday, and for what is still happening days after most functional "democracies" have counted all the votes, are mail-in voting, and ballot-harvesting.

Democrats do it relentlessly everywhere they are allowed to do so.

They have perfected the process of flooding their supporters' mailboxes with ballots, including large numbers of people who would otherwise never turn up at the polls - and then sending out their paid armies to collect them.

These ballots are often not counted until Election Day votes have been tabulated. That's why states like California, Arizona and New Mexico are still counting. Democrats made the rules and enforce them, and always to their benefit.

Have you noticed that all of the remaining districts that have a Republican in the lead are being counted at a snail's pace, but that those with a Democrat in the lead keep racking up the votes until the Democrat wins? That's the result of Democrats controlling the process. It is corrupt. As is "ranked-choice" voting - another horrid idea brought to you by the Progressive Left.

And what has the national GOP done to counter this? Ummmm, nothing.

So blame Trump all you want (and he does deserve some, to be sure), or blame Lindsey Graham and his own big mouth (he certainly deserves a share), or blame the public for being poorly-informed and emotionally-motivated (as a whole bunch of them are), but the real problem - and any solution - starts with addressing the corruption of the electoral process.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1276 on: November 13, 2022, 02:57:33 pm »
🇺🇸ProudArmyBrat
@leslibless
·
Follow
A Nevada dump of 23,201 came in. 97% reported. Here’s where they went:

Cortex Mastro 17,356
Laxalt 5,845

Now, how does NV elect a new Republican Gov, (a flip) but this Senate seat goes to the Dem?

Take a look at Georgia's races.  Here's the GOP percentage of each race after removing Libertarian votes:

Gov     - 53.8%
Lt. Gov - 52.6%
SoS     - 54.8%
AG      - 52.7%
Walker - 49.5%

First off, there is no way Brad Raffensperger gets a bigger share of the vote than Brian Kemp.  Second of all, there is no way anyone votes a straight GOP ticket except for Warnock.  No one is going to vote for Warnock without voting for Abrams.

Georgia elections are rigged.  The State GOP cut a deal with the Dems that they would give them the US Senate race in exchange for the Statewide positions.

I also found out how they did it.  If there is a problem with any voting machine during the election, the pollworkers have the ability to switch that machine to manual override, allowing a central location to make the correction.  Except that this central control agent now has the ability to make changes to the overall vote count to that machine.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1277 on: November 13, 2022, 03:04:56 pm »
The McFailures are ignoring this.  Understand our real battle?

I've understood it for a LONG time! I've preached it here incessantly. Hell, I was raving about it on TOS long before I ever got here. It's too late now! Two more years of complete Communist control and this country will be unrecognizable. Sadly, I'm too old and banged up to do a damned thing about it!

Edit to add; I turned in my RNC credentials and told them to go to hell right after the 2016 national convention @Right_in_Virginia I no longer have anything to do with the National Republican Party!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 04:16:41 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1278 on: November 13, 2022, 03:13:42 pm »
Lt. Gen. McInerney: 330k Votes Were Shifted From Dr. Oz To Fetterman, 36k Shifted From Lake to Hobbs
by Two Mikes   
November 11, 2022

General McInerney said the election was a repeat of 2020 with widespread vote manipulation by the Democrats and their Chinese paymasters. The general pointed especially to Pennsylvania and Arizona, reporting that 330 thousand votes were shifted from Dr. Oz to Fetterman, and in Arizona about 36,000 were shifted from Kari Lake to Hobbs.

This kind of thing, he said, occurred across the country.

General McInerney recommended that all losing Republican candidates who believe they were the victims of cheating should ask for an audit and not a recount. A recount merely counts the paper ballots and that includes the ones that were illicitly moved.

An audit, on the other hand, examines the computers and voting machines that were programmed to do the switching and which will retain an electronic history of the event.

more
https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2022/11/330k-votes-were-shifted-from-dr-oz-to-fetterman-36k-shifted-from-lake-to-hobbs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1279 on: November 13, 2022, 03:19:03 pm »
And, just as in 2020 NO such audits will be permitted except by force of arms!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1280 on: November 13, 2022, 03:27:21 pm »
Fox is showing DEMS 204 - GOP 211  ????  I'm almost afraid to ask what the heck is going on?

https://www.foxnews.com/

One concern is the snail's pace of CA tabulating votes.

GOP leads 6-10 uncalled House races.  On the negative side, completion estimates range from 39-75%

We all know how the dims can with a little electoral wiggle room, and a week to count.

The GOP reaching 218, is not a lock.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1281 on: November 13, 2022, 03:31:52 pm »
One concern is the snail's pace of CA tabulating votes.

GOP leads 6-10 uncalled House races.  On the negative side, completion estimates range from 39-75%

We all know how the dims can with a little electoral wiggle room, and a week to count.

The GOP reaching 218, is not a lock.

Ca allows ballot harvesting so I expect to see those ballots magically appear anytime now...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1282 on: November 13, 2022, 03:34:06 pm »
Ca allows ballot harvesting so I expect to see those ballots magically appear anytime now...

You can bet the farm on it! They aren't about to let this opportunity slip away.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1283 on: November 13, 2022, 03:54:33 pm »
All three House Democrats from Nevada are projected to win reelection, beating back Republican challengers in a series of competitive races.

The Associated Press called the three Nevada races for Reps. Dina Titus, Steven Horsford and Susie Lee within minutes of each other on Friday night.

dems 201

repubs 211

Repub total has not moved now for 48hrs

Now make it over 72 hours....  Strange no mathematical whizzes or scholars have questioned the probability or plausibility of the dims having 20 something House calls made in succession in their favor.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1284 on: November 13, 2022, 04:14:54 pm »
I've understood it for a LONG time! I've preached it here incessantly but it's too late now! Two more years of complete Communist control and this country will be unrecognizable. Sadly, I'm too old and banged up to do a damned thing about it!

Edit to add; I turned in my RNC credentials and told them to go to hell right after the 2016 national convention @Right_in_Virginia I no longer have anything to do with the National Republican Party!

Sorry, @Bigun    ------- My question was rhetorical.  I know *you* 'get" it.    happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1285 on: November 13, 2022, 04:16:11 pm »
Communists Play Smash-Mouth: Laxalt Announced Dem Opponent Would Have to Get an Impossible 63% of Remaining Ballots to Win – THE NEXT DAY SHE GETS 63%
By Jim Hoft
Published November 13, 2022 at 7:45am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/communists-play-smash-mouth-laxalt-announced-dem-opponent-get-impossible-63-remaining-ballots-win-next-day-gets-63/
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1286 on: November 13, 2022, 04:25:43 pm »
Andy wrote:
"So blame Trump all you want (and he does deserve some, to be sure), or blame Lindsey Graham and his own big mouth (he certainly deserves a share), or blame the public for being poorly-informed and emotionally-motivated (as a whole bunch of them are), but the real problem - and any solution - starts with addressing the corruption of the electoral process."

Andy (and others), please take a moment to read this:
(my revised article for a new and revised Constitution, since the old one can no longer protect us or The Republic):
===========================
This Constitution prescribes that only citizens may vote in all elections conducted within the United States. This includes elections for federal offices of The United States, elections for State offices in the Several States, and all municipal and local elections conducted within the borders of The United States.

Elections will be conducted only on Election Day as prescribed by this Constitution.

All ballots in all elections will be paper ballots cast by individual voters at their respective polling locations. Electronic means may be used to tabulate vote counts at the local level.

Provisional ballots of any kind are prohibited by this Constitution.

Ranked Choice Voting of any kind is prohibited by this Constitution.

On Election Day votes will be tabulated immediately after the polls close. Tabulation and counting of votes will proceed continuously until a final tally is reached.

There shall be a demand right of registered voters to witness the tabulation and counting of votes. Any attempt to deny such right will be deemed unconstitutional. This right shall not be modified by any Court of the United States. The Several States may however limit the total number of election observers as is practicable for reasons of safety.

An election shall not be considered to be won unless the winning candidate receives a majority of the votes cast. If no candidate receives a majority, a runoff election must be held within 35 days to determine the winner. This shall not apply to the elections for President and Vice President, which are to be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Electoral College, as enumerated in this Constitution.

The use of the United States Mail shall not be permitted for the collection of ballots, with the exception of absentee ballots.

There shall be no use of absentee ballots without the presentation of individual need, subject to strict scrutiny by the registrar of voters.

Absentee ballots must be received by the close of voting on Election Day. Any ballots received via mail after the polls close will be immediately destroyed and will not be entered into the voting tabulation.

All citizens of the United States will be required to produce identification before voting.

All citizens of the United States who desire to vote will be required to register at least six months in advance of election day, unless they have previously done so. All citizens requesting registration will be properly vetted by the registrar of voters.

What here is wrong, should be improved, etc.?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1287 on: November 13, 2022, 04:29:05 pm »
…yet many on our side are still casting blame at Trump for the failed house and senate seats.

If we actually had free and fair elections in this country, a radical democrat agenda wouldn’t stand a chance at the ballot box.  We are still a largely conservative country and deserve conservative representatives, but will probably never get it until we fix the broken electoral system.

This is why the 2020 election was so important. And why rank and file republicans and conservatives, if they were at all concerned about election integrity, should stand behind Trump and MAGA, who will make election integrity a top priority.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1288 on: November 13, 2022, 04:29:46 pm »
Andy wrote:
"So blame Trump all you want (and he does deserve some, to be sure), or blame Lindsey Graham and his own big mouth (he certainly deserves a share), or blame the public for being poorly-informed and emotionally-motivated (as a whole bunch of them are), but the real problem - and any solution - starts with addressing the corruption of the electoral process."

Andy (and others), please take a moment to read this:
(my revised article for a new and revised Constitution, since the old one can no longer protect us or The Republic):
This Constitution prescribes that only citizens may vote in all elections conducted within the United States. This includes elections for federal offices of The United States, elections for State offices in the Several States, and all municipal and local elections conducted within the borders of The United States.

Elections will be conducted only on Election Day as prescribed by this Constitution.

All ballots in all elections will be paper ballots cast by individual voters at their respective polling locations. Electronic means may be used to tabulate vote counts at the local level.

Provisional ballots of any kind are prohibited by this Constitution.

Ranked Choice Voting of any kind is prohibited by this Constitution.

On Election Day votes will be tabulated immediately after the polls close. Tabulation and counting of votes will proceed continuously until a final tally is reached.

There shall be a demand right of registered voters to witness the tabulation and counting of votes. Any attempt to deny such right will be deemed unconstitutional. This right shall not be modified by any Court of the United States. The Several States may however limit the total number of election observers as is practicable for reasons of safety.

An election shall not be considered to be won unless the winning candidate receives a majority of the votes cast. If no candidate receives a majority, a runoff election must be held within 35 days to determine the winner. This shall not apply to the elections for President and Vice President, which are to be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Electoral College, as enumerated in this Constitution.

The use of the United States Mail shall not be permitted for the collection of ballots, with the exception of absentee ballots.

There shall be no use of absentee ballots without the presentation of individual need, subject to strict scrutiny by the registrar of voters.

Absentee ballots must be received by the close of voting on Election Day. Any ballots received via mail after the polls close will be immediately destroyed and will not be entered into the voting tabulation.

All citizens of the United States will be required to produce identification before voting.

All citizens of the United States who desire to vote will be required to register at least six months in advance of election day, unless they have previously done so. All citizens requesting registration will be properly vetted by the registrar of voters.

What here is wrong, should be improved, etc.?

If we had started yesterday, by the time any of that got done the USA, as we have known it, would be a long faded memory @Fishrrman

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1289 on: November 13, 2022, 04:31:14 pm »
…yet many on our side are still casting blame at Trump for the failed house and senate seats.

If we actually had free and fair elections in this country, a radical democrat agenda wouldn’t stand a chance at the ballot box.  We are still a largely conservative country and deserve conservative representatives, but will probably never get it until we fix the broken electoral system.

This is why the 2020 election was so important. And why rank and file republicans and conservatives, if they were at all concerned about election integrity, should stand behind Trump and MAGA, who will make election integrity a top priority.

But we have been told incessantly that we just need to MOVE ON!  :thud:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 04:36:52 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1290 on: November 13, 2022, 04:33:09 pm »
 pointing-down

Offline corbe

« Reply #1291 on: November 13, 2022, 04:38:42 pm »
   We knew in 2000 with the 'hanging chads' what the dems were capable of.  I didn't expect bush and obama to do jack $hit about it BUT I did expect Trump, in his 4 years, to put in place measures after his 2016 election to mitigate the problem, he'd be President today had he done this. 
   Never send a boy to do a man's job. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline berdie

« Reply #1292 on: November 13, 2022, 04:47:15 pm »
Did I read correctly that Murkowski lost?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1293 on: November 13, 2022, 04:48:11 pm »

It's not so much of people blaming Trump for what happened, but more of Trump only caring about Trump in the midst of this is happening.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1294 on: November 13, 2022, 04:49:02 pm »
@libertybele

It is said that the good Lord helps those who help themselves. And we're going to have to pitch in and work at it fearlessly, if Republicans are ever to win a national election again.

The main reasons for what happened last Tuesday, and for what is still happening days after most functional "democracies" have counted all the votes, are mail-in voting, and ballot-harvesting.

Democrats do it relentlessly everywhere they are allowed to do so.

They have perfected the process of flooding their supporters' mailboxes with ballots, including large numbers of people who would otherwise never turn up at the polls - and then sending out their paid armies to collect them.

These ballots are often not counted until Election Day votes have been tabulated. That's why states like California, Arizona and New Mexico are still counting. Democrats made the rules and enforce them, and always to their benefit.

Have you noticed that all of the remaining districts that have a Republican in the lead are being counted at a snail's pace, but that those with a Democrat in the lead keep racking up the votes until the Democrat wins? That's the result of Democrats controlling the process. It is corrupt. As is "ranked-choice" voting - another horrid idea brought to you by the Progressive Left.

And what has the national GOP done to counter this? Ummmm, nothing.

So blame Trump all you want (and he does deserve some, to be sure), or blame Lindsey Graham and his own big mouth (he certainly deserves a share), or blame the public for being poorly-informed and emotionally-motivated (as a whole bunch of them are), but the real problem - and any solution - starts with addressing the corruption of the electoral process.

I've been shouting that for a very long time; something needs to be done about election integrity!!

?? I do NOT blame Trump.  The only thing that I find alarming is that he is going after conservative governors.  Since the GOP has lost the Senate our conservative governors are going to hold the very thin line by which this country is hanging.

I DO blame Pence and Pelosi who conveniently orchestrated an insurrection so that a vote count was never allowed to be challenged and opposed. Perhaps that would have made little difference but it would have been recognized.

Most of all I DO blame our current SCOTUS who looked the other way and denied any recourse to the GOP for a stolen election.

Meanwhile, Trump appointed Ronna as RNC chair and as you know she is the niece of Romeny.  The writing was on the wall then. So, find fault with Trump, perhaps but ideally, the state GOP, governors, Senators, Congressmen should have stepped up to the plate to insure ballot integrity  They failed to do so. 

As an example; "Governor Ron DeSantis signed Senate Bill (SB) 524, Election Administration, to ensure that Florida continues to have secure and accurate elections. This legislation will strengthen election security measures by requiring voter rolls to be annually reviewed and updated, strengthening ID requirements, establishing the Office of Election Crimes and Security to investigate election law violations, and increasing penalties for violations of election laws".

So ... what the heck were the rest of the GOP state legislatures doing??

As I have also commented several times, conservatives are NOT going to win from the top down. We are only going to be able to win this battle from the bottom up.

Unfortunately with the DEMS controlling the Senate I am afraid that we are going to see; amnesty, continued indoctrination of are youth, liberal mandates imposed upon us and they will pack the SCOTUS with liberal justices. Roe v. Wade will become permanent and abortions will be commonplace.

The only pushback will come from our conservative governors; DeSantis, Abbott, Noem, Youngkin. I'm sure there are others, but I haven't researched.

God help us and may God have mercy on our Republic!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1295 on: November 13, 2022, 04:49:05 pm »
   We knew in 2000 with the 'hanging chads' what the dems were capable of.  I didn't expect bush and obama to do jack $hit about it BUT I did expect Trump, in his 4 years, to put in place measures after his 2016 election to mitigate the problem, he'd be President today had he done this. 
   Never send a boy to do a man's job.

@corbe Please be kind enough to give a specific example that YOU think Trump could have done solely on his own. Just one will do!  I'll wait.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1296 on: November 13, 2022, 04:50:35 pm »
It's not so much of people blaming Trump for what happened, but more of Trump only caring about Trump in the midst of this is happening.

Louder! Much louder!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1297 on: November 13, 2022, 04:52:53 pm »
Most of all I DO blame our current SCOTUS who looked the other way and denied any recourse to the GOP for a stolen election.

:yowsa:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #1298 on: November 13, 2022, 04:53:46 pm »
@corbe Please be kind enough to give a specific example that YOU think Trump could have done solely on his own. Just one will do!  I'll wait.

He could have built bridges between factions instead of burning them to the ground, over and over. How many times did he say he was going to primary various conservatives. From Cruz to the freedom caucus members and beyond. He didn't win people over if they didn't agree, he threatened to destroy them instead.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1299 on: November 13, 2022, 04:56:23 pm »
Did I read correctly that Murkowski lost?

No.  Currently she is in 2nd place behind Tshibaka.  But now Democrat Chesbro and Republican Kelly voters get to choose which of the two they prefer.  That's about 12.4% of the total vote.

There's a gap of about 3000 votes between Tshibaka and Murkowski.  Tshibaka would need at least 32% of those Democrat voters to win.  But seeing how Murkowski endorsed the Democrat candidate in the House race, i suspect all the Dems will choose her over Tshibaka.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-