Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67192 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1175 on: November 12, 2022, 08:17:37 pm »
Do you honestly consider someone who publicly supported and solicited votes for a candidate whose campaign promise was to stop Trump in 2024 ---- as DeSantis did  ---- an ally of Trump?

I know he made RDS cry, but was Trump's statement really an "attack"?

@mrpotatohead
You are one of those that Trump talked about when he said "I could shoot someone and my supporters would still support me".  I was a very strong Trump supporter. Heck...I lost some friends and relatives because of my support for Trump, BUT....  I can't support how childish Trump is acting now.  He's lost me....

I'd like to hear you say....Trump needs to STOP the cutting down his friends crap.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 08:19:14 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1176 on: November 12, 2022, 08:20:32 pm »
Do you honestly consider someone who publicly supported and solicited votes for a candidate whose campaign promise was to stop Trump in 2024 ---- as DeSantis did  ---- an ally of Trump?

@mrpotatohead

Donald Trump has to earn my support back, from scratch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1177 on: November 12, 2022, 08:30:57 pm »

Amen and I absolutely feel the same way.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1178 on: November 12, 2022, 08:39:45 pm »
Heck...I lost some friends and relatives because of my support for Trump, BUT....  I can't support how childish Trump is acting now.  He's lost me....

Okay.

Now answer my questions @mrpotatohead

@mrpotatohead

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1179 on: November 12, 2022, 08:49:44 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia  I don't think Trump made DeSantis cry -- (where are you coming up with that?). Trump is the one having a meltdown and a real tizzy fit.

Take a look at the numbers:

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484697.msg2738708/topicseen.html#msg2738708

Go Ron!!!!  :patriot: :patriot:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #1180 on: November 12, 2022, 08:52:58 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia  I don't think Trump made DeSantis cry -- (where are you coming up with that?). Trump is the one having a meltdown and a real tizzy fit.

Take a look at the numbers:

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484697.msg2738708/topicseen.html#msg2738708

Why didn't Ron win 50% of the vote @libertybele

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1181 on: November 12, 2022, 08:55:51 pm »

Damn. You said that well.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1182 on: November 12, 2022, 08:57:20 pm »
Why didn't Ron win 50% of the vote @libertybele

Obviously you are ignoring the numbers @Right_in_Virginia  and the very impressive stats speak for themselves.

Since when does a candidate have to win by 50%?  DeSatnis won by historic proportions. Thanks to our governor, FL is more red than ever!

Go Ron!!   :patriot:

« Reply #1183 on: November 12, 2022, 08:57:38 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

I get it ....  Ron's your man!  :rolling:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1184 on: November 12, 2022, 09:00:17 pm »
FIX IS IN: Arizona Ballots Make Stop at Runbeck Printing Company to Scan Ballot Envelopes Before They Are Sent to County — WITH NO OBSERVERS

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/fix-arizona-ballots-make-stop-runbeck-printing-company-scan-ballot-envelopes-sent-county-no-observers/

lol...  guess they needed more to sink Lake.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1185 on: November 12, 2022, 09:03:52 pm »

White boots like that are pretty common for people wanting to get into the muck to see what level of flooding or disaster there is.  I have a pair just like them that are black. When I was an emergency manager at a petrochemical plant.

Not that the Orange Man would want to get his $1000 wing tips dirty....Ever!!!!

If you are going to diss DeSantis, at least spare us the silliness.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #1186 on: November 12, 2022, 09:05:00 pm »
Obviously you are ignoring the numbers @Right_in_Virginia  and the very impressive stats speak for themselves.

I read the article you posted @libertybele   --- and it begs the question;: "then why didn't RDS win 50% of the vote?".

What's your hypothesis?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1187 on: November 12, 2022, 09:05:04 pm »

Wow. Just how low are you going to go @Right_in_Virginia ? Ron is wearing those boots in a disaster area that was pummeled by Ian.  Really? The man got transportation to and from islands that had bridges and roadways destroyed in less than a week and you area going to ridicule him? Going along with the liberal news jabs I thought was beneath you.

You're throwing a tantrum and a tizzy fit right along with Donald and it's beginning to show.

I realize that you are on an emotional roller coaster because DJT has resorted back to his bullying, but the focus

should be on AZ, and GA and why the hell the GOP/RNC did nothing about ballot integrity!!

Have a good rest of your day!  :seeya:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1188 on: November 12, 2022, 09:06:45 pm »

HAHAHAHAHA!

Is it supposed to be embarrassing that he's wearing muck boots?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Y'all really, REALLY don't get rural America.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1189 on: November 12, 2022, 09:07:02 pm »
@Hoodat

ESAD.

We have RINO's like you to blame.

@sneakypete

ESAD?  Moi?  Let's review, shall we?

Money to Candidates   TRUMP, DONALD J
NEW YORK, NY 10022   TRUMP ORGANIZATION   REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER   05-09-2013   $2,600   Mitch McConnell (R)   

Money to Candidates   TRUMP, DONALD MR
NEW YORK, NY 10022   THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION   PRESIDENT   05-16-2013   $2,600   Mitch McConnell (R)   

Money to Candidates   TRUMP, DONALD MR
NEW YORK, NY 10022   THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION   PRESIDENT   05-16-2013   $2,600   Mitch McConnell (R)   

Money to SuperPAC/Outside Group   TRUMP, DONALD J
NEW YORK, NY 10022   THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION   PRESIDENT & C.E.O.   05-21-2013   $50,000   Kentuckians for Strong Leadership

Money to SuperPAC/Outside Group   TRUMP, DONALD J
NEW YORK, NY 10022   THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION   PRESIDENT/C.E.O.   10-21-2014   $10,000   Kentuckians for Strong Leadership

Money to Parties   TRUMP, DONALD J MR
NEW YORK, NY 10022   TRUMP ORGANIZATION   PRESIDENT/C.E.O   06-09-2014   $32,400   Republican National Cmte (R)

Money to Parties   TRUMP, DONALD J
NEW YORK, NY 10022   THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION   OWNER   10-24-2014   $10,000   National Republican Congressional Cmte (R)   Federal

Money to Parties   TRUMP, DONALD J
NEW YORK, NY 10022   TRUMP ORGANIZATION   PRESIDENT/C.E.O   03-29-2013   $32,400   Republican National Cmte (R)   

Money to Candidates   TRUMP, DONALD J
NEW YORK, NY 10022   TRUMP ORGANIZATION   Entrepreneur   02-20-2013   $1,000   HARRIS, KAMALA D (D)   CA

https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=donald+trump&cycle=2014&state=&zip=&employ=&occupation=&jurisdiction=&cand=&type=

How about that.  In 2014, Mitch McConnell was in the primary fight of his life against a TEA Party Conservative challenger.  And Donald Trump whipped out his checkbook and helped McConnell defeat his Conservative opponent.  He even had a little money left over to contribute to Kamala Harris.  Yet you tell me to ESAD?  Wow.  Mitch McConnell is the consumate RINO.  And he would have been gone eight years ago if not for Donald Trump.

And let's not forget about Ronna McDaniel.  Who it it that she owes her job to?

Trump Selects Ronna Romney McDaniel to Lead RNC
Donald Trump has selected Ronna Romney McDaniel to lead the Republican National Committee in 2017, the RNC announced in a statement Wednesday.

Andrew Rafferty  |  Dec. 14, 2016, 5:38 PM EST

How about that.  Ronna McDaniel hand picked by Donald Trump.  Yet you call me the RINO.  Just wow.

Oh, but wait, there's more:

Trump endorses McDaniel to remain RNC chair, ponders 2024 run

Steve Holland  |  NOVEMBER 11, 2020  |  7:23 PM

At a time when Trump is on his way out the door, yet he sticks us with McDaniel for another four years.  Yet somehow that's my fault?  Yeah, right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1190 on: November 12, 2022, 09:09:19 pm »
White boots like that are pretty common for people wanting to get into the muck to see what level of flooding or disaster there is.  I have a pair just like them that are black. When I was an emergency manager at a petrochemical plant.

Not that the Orange Man would want to get his $1000 wing tips dirty....Ever!!!!

If you are going to diss DeSantis, at least spare us the silliness.

LOL! YUP! Mine are mostly camo... but I have an old white pair and an old black pair.  :beer:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1191 on: November 12, 2022, 09:11:55 pm »
I read the article you posted @libertybele   --- and it begs the question;: "then why didn't RDS win 50% of the vote?".

What's your hypothesis?

Candidate
Votes
Pct.

Ron DeSantis* (R)
59.4%

Charlie Crist (D)
40.0%

Carmen Gimenez
0.4%

Hector Roos (Libertarian Party)
0.2%

@Right_in_Virginia

Your aptitude for math is as bad as your aptitude for logic.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1192 on: November 12, 2022, 09:13:12 pm »
LOL! YUP! Mine are mostly camo... but I have an old white pair and an old black pair.  :beer:

:beer:

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel and desperate when this is all that they got. 

I heard DeSantis is a serial matress tag tearer too.   Watch for film at 8. 

« Reply #1193 on: November 12, 2022, 09:13:18 pm »
I have a pair just like them that are black.

As men expectedly do @catfish1957   ---   8888forgot

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1194 on: November 12, 2022, 09:15:28 pm »

Ron DeSantis* (R)
59.4%

Charlie Crist (D)
40.0%

That's a beyond belief incredible ass kicking considering this is supposed to be a purple state.

Trump is panicking

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1195 on: November 12, 2022, 09:16:39 pm »

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel and desperate when this is all that they got. 

I know, right? I didn't get it at first. I saw muck boots on a governor and got a kinda "There's a guy, right in it, helping out" vibe...

Didn't even occur to me that muck boots might be thought a joke... Not to mention their color, which I hardly noticed in passing.

This is a laugh riot.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1196 on: November 12, 2022, 09:17:04 pm »
That's a beyond belief incredible ass kicking considering this is supposed to be a purple state.

Trump is panicking

...as well as some of his supporters :whistle:

« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 09:19:50 pm by libertybele »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1197 on: November 12, 2022, 09:17:49 pm »
As men expectedly do @catfish1957   ---   8888forgot

REALLY?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #1198 on: November 12, 2022, 09:18:54 pm »

This happened early last month -

I found it in my files and thought it was funny.  Sorry for upsetting the rosebuds around here; and any women, too.  :laugh:

@catfish1957

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1199 on: November 12, 2022, 09:21:34 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia  I don't think Trump made DeSantis cry -- (where are you coming up with that?).

She made it up.  She lied.  She fabricated it in her own mind.  It's what she does.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-