Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67342 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1150 on: November 12, 2022, 05:54:11 pm »
Yeah. Except without the gasoline and diesel.  :whistle:

lol....

Mad Max II....

War with tire tools over wind turbine turf.......  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1151 on: November 12, 2022, 05:55:53 pm »
lol....

Mad Max II....

War with tire tools over wind turbine turf.......  :silly:

:silly: :beer:

Yeah... Ain't the same story somehow, is it?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1152 on: November 12, 2022, 06:00:55 pm »
I'm sorry @roamer_1 but I respectfully disagree. There will always be something called The United States of America, but it will bear no relation to the country its founders intended.

AMERICA.  What will we do without her?  The rest of the World is crumbling as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1153 on: November 12, 2022, 06:06:30 pm »
AMERICA.  What will we do without her?  The rest of the World is crumbling as well.

"I sought for the key to the greatness of America in her harbors...; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits aflame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." -Alexis de Tocqueville

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1154 on: November 12, 2022, 06:08:08 pm »
All three House Democrats from Nevada are projected to win reelection, beating back Republican challengers in a series of competitive races.

The Associated Press called the three Nevada races for Reps. Dina Titus, Steven Horsford and Susie Lee within minutes of each other on Friday night.

dems 201

repubs 211

Repub total has not moved now for 48hrs

Now 211-203.

Those who are calling these races are hell bent on not calling any races for the GOP.

Why isn't this being noted, and widely reported?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

« Reply #1155 on: November 12, 2022, 06:10:47 pm »
"I sought for the key to the greatness of America in her harbors...; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits aflame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." -Alexis de Tocqueville

And we all know the answer to that. One need not look any further than what we are doing to our children.

Online DB

« Reply #1156 on: November 12, 2022, 06:11:32 pm »
Now 211-203.

Those who are calling these races are hell bent on not calling any races for the GOP.

Why isn't this being noted, and widely reported?

Because it generates more clicks.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1157 on: November 12, 2022, 06:12:19 pm »

« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 06:22:41 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1158 on: November 12, 2022, 06:18:21 pm »
"There is in fact a manly and legitimate passion for equality that spurs all men to wish to be strong and esteemed. This passion tends to elevate the lesser to the rank of the greater. But one also finds in the human heart a depraved taste for equality, which impels the weak to want to bring the strong down to their level, and which reduces men to preferring equality in servitude to inequality in freedom."

Alexis de Tocqueville

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1159 on: November 12, 2022, 06:18:50 pm »
And we have Donald Trump to thank for them both.

@Hoodat

ESAD.

We have RINO's like you to blame.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1160 on: November 12, 2022, 06:21:14 pm »
"I am deeply convinced that any permanent, regular administrative system whose aim is to provide for the needs of the poor will breed more miseries than it can cure, will deprave the population that it wants to help and comfort, will dry up the sources of savings, will stop the accumulation of capital, will retard the development of trade, and will benumb human industry."

Alexis de Tocqueville

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1161 on: November 12, 2022, 06:21:56 pm »
Good for what? My country has died before my eyes and there is not a thing I can do about it!

@Bigun

And YOU are not responsible for it. An uneducated,unsophisticated,and illegal alien vote is what is responsible for it.

And the punkasses who hate "Rude Orange Man" and would rather see a Dim like Biden in the WH than him.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1162 on: November 12, 2022, 06:24:14 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Yesterday, Bill Gates said they would count through the weekend.  What changed?

Also, do you know why the 275,000 ballots Maricopa Co. claimed were dropped off on election day has suddenly grown to 292,000 ballots?

Gates (Maricopa County Supervisor Chairman) says he has no idea.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1163 on: November 12, 2022, 06:24:58 pm »
And we all know the answer to that. One need not look any further than what we are doing to our children.

That's right. But there are still great swaths of this great nation that have not bent the knee. How that shakes out in judgement, I don't know.  :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1164 on: November 12, 2022, 06:26:11 pm »
@catfish1957 @Bigun

Half the states are red. Nullification can do wonders. Remember, we are not just stuck with Democrats - They are stuck with us. The problem, as I have said all along is NOT the Democrats - It is that they have no opposition.

The problem is Republicans in disarray behind a colluding and traitorous leadership. When real and principled opposition is begun, the result may surprise you.

But that requires Republicans to actually vote FOR their beliefs and nothing else - Something they have been trained to avoid with Pavlovian surety.

@roamer_1

"Principled", as in "Don't vote for the rude guy because it is better to have a Dim in office"?

You buttcracks holding out to vote for the "perfect candidate" are WHY the Dims keep winning.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1165 on: November 12, 2022, 06:29:51 pm »
@roamer_1

"Principled", as in "Don't vote for the rude guy because it is better to have a Dim in office"?

You buttcracks holding out to vote for the "perfect candidate" are WHY the Dims keep winning.

@sneakypete

No. Don't vote for the big government guy on the Right because nobody can afford that sh*t, and if the Right won't defend small government, no one will.

What is 'winning' when it drives you into the poorhouse?
This ridiculous loyalty to men will get you nothing _ and already has.
Invest in principles and preserve them... And live.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1166 on: November 12, 2022, 06:32:05 pm »
@sneakypete

No. Don't vote for the big government guy on the Right because nobody can afford that sh*t, and if the Right won't defend small government, no one will.

What is 'winning' when it drives you into the poorhouse?
This ridiculous loyalty to men will get you nothing _ and already has.
Invest in principles and preserve them... And live.

@roamer_1

BullBush squared is still BullBush,and there is NO valid reason for an adult like you to still be believing in fairy tales.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1167 on: November 12, 2022, 06:36:38 pm »
@roamer_1

BullBush squared is still BullBush,and there is NO valid reason for an adult like you to still be believing in fairy tales.

@sneakypete

Small government is no fairytale. It is the very basis of Conservatism and it is why you can claim to be free. That your boy GREW an already overweening government is diametrically opposed to the way we need to go.

I WILL NOT vote for that.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1168 on: November 12, 2022, 06:38:47 pm »
FIX IS IN: Arizona Ballots Make Stop at Runbeck Printing Company to Scan Ballot Envelopes Before They Are Sent to County — WITH NO OBSERVERS

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/fix-arizona-ballots-make-stop-runbeck-printing-company-scan-ballot-envelopes-sent-county-no-observers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1170 on: November 12, 2022, 07:14:36 pm »
FIX IS IN: Arizona Ballots Make Stop at Runbeck Printing Company to Scan Ballot Envelopes Before They Are Sent to County — WITH NO OBSERVERS

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/fix-arizona-ballots-make-stop-runbeck-printing-company-scan-ballot-envelopes-sent-county-no-observers/

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
·1h

Remarkable silence and disinterest by Republican leadership over election administration debacles in Arizona and Nevada.

The voice sounding the clarion alarm demanding action is that meanie,  Donald Trump.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1171 on: November 12, 2022, 07:28:43 pm »
The voice sounding the clarion alarm demanding action is that meanie,  Donald Trump.
Trump is correct.  Too bad he won't quit attacking his allies.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1172 on: November 12, 2022, 07:52:38 pm »

Exactly.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1173 on: November 12, 2022, 07:58:03 pm »
@roamer_1

NO!  DEMS keep winning because no one is doing anything about election integrity-- we have a few governors who have stepped up to the plate, but especially in GA, AZ and PA where there were problems before, the GOP should have done something.  Two years they sat and did nothing.  Gee -- here we sit again watching elections being stolen and the GOP is dead silent.

This has nothing to do with Trump.  Trump is NOT the president, doesn't hold any political office and you keep insulting people like Trump is still president and no one is giving him recognition.  That is in the past.  Presently, we have a very clear and huge problem -- DEMS are stealing another election and nothing is being done!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1174 on: November 12, 2022, 07:59:04 pm »

Do you honestly consider someone who publicly supported and solicited votes for a candidate whose campaign promise was to stop Trump in 2024 ---- as DeSantis did  ---- an ally of Trump?

I know he made RDS cry, but was Trump's statement really an "attack"?

@mrpotatohead

« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 08:02:30 pm by Right_in_Virginia »