Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67336 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1100 on: November 12, 2022, 04:56:41 am »
Where is the outrage from the RNC/GOP?   *hmmmm*

You mean those feckless limp wicks?  Turdle is as much a POS as any sleazy left wing dim....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1101 on: November 12, 2022, 04:58:48 am »
Bulletin:

It has been 72 hours since the polls have closed and we still do not know controls the House or Senate.

WE ARE OFFICIALLY A BANANA REPUBLIC
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1102 on: November 12, 2022, 04:59:09 am »
This election showed us a lot of things.  Mainly that our country is pretty much lost.  Mercifully, God is still on His throne and my sights are set on heaven.  happy77

Amen!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1103 on: November 12, 2022, 05:11:11 am »
You mean those feckless limp wicks?  Turdle is as much a POS as any sleazy left wing dim....

Ronna ranks right there along with him...they are congratulating themselves on another job well done.  The DC Country Club remains intact.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1104 on: November 12, 2022, 05:15:58 am »
Bulletin:

It has been 72 hours since the polls have closed and we still do not know controls the House or Senate.

Yes.  We have some conservative governors that might be able to continue to push back but that's about it.

God help us!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1105 on: November 12, 2022, 05:30:38 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Now they’re finding all sorts of Ballots in Clark County, Nevada. They are pulling out all stops to steal the Election from Adam Laxalt. Mitch McConnell, the Republicans Broken Down Senate Leader, does nothing about this. He’s too busy spending vast amounts of money on bad Senator Lisa M of Alaska, when Kelly S is FAR better. Should have fought and stopped the steal in 2020. Gave Dems 4 Trillion Dollars, never used Debt Ceiling. He is the WORST!

Nov 11, 2022, 8:27 PM

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109328939122099122

« Reply #1106 on: November 12, 2022, 05:31:30 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

RIGGED ELECTIONS, OPEN BORDERS = Third World Countries. The USA is a failing Nation!

Nov 11, 2022, 8:31 PM

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109328956482149465

« Reply #1107 on: November 12, 2022, 05:32:24 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Idiot, and possibly corrupt, officials have lost control of the tainted Election in Arizona. MACHINES BROKEN IN REPUBLICAN AREAS. A NEW ELECTION MUST BE CALLED FOR IMMEDIATELY!

Nov 11, 2022, 8:49 PM

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109329029358903293

« Reply #1108 on: November 12, 2022, 05:34:05 am »

« Reply #1109 on: November 12, 2022, 05:40:48 am »
Remember..... the democrat candidate for governor runs elections in Arizona.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1110 on: November 12, 2022, 07:48:40 am »
With the way the Nevada numbers are dropping, it looks like they are going to add 60,000 more votes between now and the end of next week.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1111 on: November 12, 2022, 02:38:42 pm »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/12/mark-kelly-win-arizona-puts-dems-1-seat-senate-con/

Kelly win in Arizona puts Dems 1 seat from Senate control
By Jonathan J. Cooper - Associated Press - Saturday, November 12, 2022

PHOENIX — Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly won his bid for reelection Friday in the crucial swing state of Arizona, defeating Republican venture capitalist Blake Masters to put his party one victory away from clinching control of the chamber for the next two years of Joe Biden’s presidency.

With Vice President Kamala Harris’ tiebreaking vote, Democrats can retain control of the Senate by winning either the Nevada race, which remains too early to call, or next month’s runoff in Georgia. Republicans now must win both those races to take the majority.

The Arizona race is one of a handful of contests that Republicans targeted in their bid to take control of the 50-50 Senate. It was a test of the inroads that Kelly and other Democrats have made in a state once reliably dominated by the GOP. Kelly’s victory suggests Democratic success in Arizona was not an aberration during Donald Trump’s presidency.

More at URL above...
(NOTE: if the article doesn't load correctly, try disabling javascript in your browser)

Poster's note:
Looks like Arizona is "goin' blue"... (sigh)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1112 on: November 12, 2022, 02:51:28 pm »
All three House Democrats from Nevada are projected to win reelection, beating back Republican challengers in a series of competitive races.

The Associated Press called the three Nevada races for Reps. Dina Titus, Steven Horsford and Susie Lee within minutes of each other on Friday night.

dems 201

repubs 211

Repub total has not moved now for 48hrs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1113 on: November 12, 2022, 02:51:38 pm »
This election showed us a lot of things.  Mainly that our country is pretty much lost.  Mercifully, God is still on His throne and my sights are set on heaven.  happy77

My wife and I spent Thursday afternoon in the cemetery where many of my ancestors, friends, and relatives are resting. We went there to put flags on all the veteran's graves and this old man was crying like a baby before we left because I KNEW that all those great men gave so much for was now just a faded memory. @mrpotatohead
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1114 on: November 12, 2022, 02:55:33 pm »
Bulletin:

Truth be told, we have been since December 11, 2020; the day SCOTUS refused to do its duty and hear Texas vs Pennsylvania.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1115 on: November 12, 2022, 02:56:12 pm »
My wife and I spent Thursday afternoon in the cemetery where many of my ancestors, friends, and relatives are resting. We went there to put flags on all the veteran's graves and this old man was crying like a baby before we left because I KNEW that all those great men gave so much for was now just a faded memory. @mrpotatohead

This not as old old man teared up reading that. Blessings.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1116 on: November 12, 2022, 03:01:32 pm »
12, 2022 5:22am EST
2022 Midterm election results: Republicans need just seven seats to capture the House majority
Crucial contests in Alaska, California, Colorado, and Maine are all that stand in the way of the GOP retaking the chamber
By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

The remaining races include:

Alaska's at-large Congressional District: Democratic Rep. Mary Peltola and Republican Sarah Palin.

Arizona:
AZ-01 with Democrat Jevin Hodge and Republican Rep. David Schweikert.
AZ-06 with Democrat Kirsten Engel and Republican Juan Ciscomani.

California:
CA-03 with Democrat Kermit Jones and Republican Kevin Kiley.
CA-06 with Democrat Rep. Ami Bera and Republican Tamika Hamilton.
CA-09 with Democrat Rep. Josh Harder and Republican Tom Patti.
CA-13 with Democrat Adam Gray and Republican John Duarte.
CA-21 with Democrat Rep. Jim Costa and Republican Michael Maher
CA-22 with Democrat Rudy Salas and Republican Rep. David Valadao
CA-26 with Democrat Rep. Julia Brownley and Republican Matt Jacobs
CA-27 with Democrat Christy Smith and Republican Rep. Mike Garcia
CA-35 with Democrat Rep. Norma Torres and Republican Mike Cargile
CA-41 with Democrat Will Rollins and Republican Rep. Ken Calvert
CA-45 with Democrat Jay Chen and Republican Rep. Michelle Steel
CA-47 with Democrat Rep. Katie Porter and Republican Scott Baugh
CA-49 with Democrat Rep. Mike Levin and Republican Brian Maryott
*CA-15, while undecided, features two Democrats. This is also the case for CA-34.

Colorado:
CO-03 with Democrat Adam Frisch and Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert
CO-08 with Democrat Yadira Caraveo and Republican Barbara Kirkmeyer

Maine:
ME-02 with Democrat Rep. Jared Golden and Republican Bruce Poliquin

New York:
NY-22 with Democrat Francis Conole and Republican Brandon Williams

Oregon:
OR-05 with Democrat Jamie McLeod-Skinner and Republican Lori Chavez-DeRemer
OR-06 with Democrat Andrea Salinas and Republican Mike Erickson

Washington:
WA-03 with Democrat Marie Gluesenkamp Perez and Republican Joe Kent

Both political parties have claimed victory with the midterm election results.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2022-midterm-election-results-republicans-need-seven-seats-capture-house-majority
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1117 on: November 12, 2022, 03:05:13 pm »
This not as old old man teared up reading that. Blessings.

It's not like we weren't warned @Lando Lincoln

“Nothing is more certain than that a general profligacy and corruption of manners make a people ripe for destruction. A good form of government may hold the rotten materials together for some time, but beyond a certain pitch, even the best constitution will be ineffectual, and slavery must ensue.”

John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1118 on: November 12, 2022, 03:20:04 pm »
Ronna ranks right there along with him...they are congratulating themselves on another job well done.  The DC Country Club remains intact.

And we have Donald Trump to thank for them both.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1119 on: November 12, 2022, 03:27:13 pm »
It's not like we weren't warned @Lando Lincoln

“Nothing is more certain than that a general profligacy and corruption of manners make a people ripe for destruction. A good form of government may hold the rotten materials together for some time, but beyond a certain pitch, even the best constitution will be ineffectual, and slavery must ensue.”

John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776

It has been argued that our population (in number) has outgrown the ability to retain the founding principles of our Constitution.  I often wonder how India's government survives with its large population - the answer being 'not very well'.  But our current demise and destruction is being driven by the printing of money and a population that has lost site of JFK's words, "Ask not what your country can do for you".

Several years ago, we reached the point where the providers and producers are outnumbered by the looters and takers.  Taxpayers are now in the minority and have become a slave class to the rest of the country.  There is no end but death to this course we are on.  That is the harsh reality, and no election will ever fix that again.  The non-taxpaying majority will vote for every future spending increase as well as every future tax increase.  They benefit from the former and are untouched (directly) by the latter.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1120 on: November 12, 2022, 03:28:41 pm »
2022 Midterm election results: Republicans need just seven seats to capture the House majority
Crucial contests in Alaska, California, Colorado, and Maine are all that stand in the way of the GOP retaking the chamber

Alaska's at-large Congressional District: Democratic Rep. Mary Peltola and Republican Sarah Palin.

Remember that Lisa Murkowski backed Democrat Mary Peltola.  And Mitch McConnell backed Murkowski.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1121 on: November 12, 2022, 03:40:02 pm »

Alaska's at-large Congressional District: Democratic Rep. Mary Peltola and Republican Sarah Palin. Stupid ranking runoff

Arizona:
AZ-01 with Democrat Jevin Hodge and Republican Rep. David Schweikert. 50.7-49.3
AZ-06 with Democrat Kirsten Engel and Republican Juan Ciscomani. 50.5-49.5

California:
CA-03 with Democrat Kermit Jones and Republican Kevin Kiley. 53.0-47.0
CA-06 with Democrat Rep. Ami Bera and Republican Tamika Hamilton.  Called for dims
CA-09 with Democrat Rep. Josh Harder and Republican Tom Patti. 56.3-43.7
CA-13 with Democrat Adam Gray and Republican John Duarte. 50.1-49.9
CA-21 with Democrat Rep. Jim Costa and Republican Michael Maher 54.6-45.4
CA-22 with Democrat Rudy Salas and Republican Rep. David Valadao 52.5-47.5
CA-26 with Democrat Rep. Julia Brownley and Republican Matt Jacobs called for dims
CA-27 with Democrat Christy Smith and Republican Rep. Mike Garcia 56.0-44.0
CA-35 with Democrat Rep. Norma Torres and Republican Mike Cargile
CA-41 with Democrat Will Rollins and Republican Rep. Ken Calvert 50.6-49.4
CA-45 with Democrat Jay Chen and Republican Rep. Michelle Steel 54.0-46.0
CA-47 with Democrat Rep. Katie Porter and Republican Scott Baugh 51.2-48.8
CA-49 with Democrat Rep. Mike Levin and Republican Brian Maryott 52.1-47.9
*CA-15, while undecided, features two Democrats. This is also the case for CA-34.

Colorado:
CO-03 with Democrat Adam Frisch and Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert 50.2-49.8
CO-08 with Democrat Yadira Caraveo and Republican Barbara Kirkmeyer 48.4-47.7

Maine:
ME-02 with Democrat Rep. Jared Golden and Republican Bruce Poliquin 49.2-43.9

New Mexico:
NM-02 with Democrat Vasquez v. GOP Herrell- 50.3-49.7

New York:
NY-22 with Democrat Francis Conole and Republican Brandon Williams 50.7-49.3

Oregon:
OR-05 with Democrat Jamie McLeod-Skinner and Republican Lori Chavez-DeRemer 51.1-48.8
OR-06 with Democrat Andrea Salinas and Republican Mike Erickson 49.7-48.0

Washington:
WA-03 with Democrat Marie Gluesenkamp Perez and Republican Joe Kent 50.6-49.3

Both political parties have claimed victory with the midterm election results.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2022-midterm-election-results-republicans-need-seven-seats-capture-house-majority

If present leads in each race holds, the GOP reaches 221. A 4 seat margin. Those calling races are mysteriously not calling the races where the GOP leads....

Imagine that.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 03:55:33 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1122 on: November 12, 2022, 03:47:10 pm »
Those calling races are mysteriously not calling the races where the GOP leads....

Imagine that.

In fairness, they know what Democrats are capable of.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1123 on: November 12, 2022, 03:51:26 pm »
God bless you and your family @Bigun , you are a good man.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.