Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67278 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1025 on: November 11, 2022, 02:40:54 am »

Boebert
Incumbent
50.2%   

1,136 ahead

Frisch
49.8%   

Est. vote in: 98%
Updated 8:19 p.m. ET, Nov. 10
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1026 on: November 11, 2022, 02:42:17 am »
CO-08

Caraveo (D)
48.4%   

1,862 ahead

Kirkmeyer (R)
47.6%   

Est. vote in: 94%
Updated 8:19 p.m. ET, Nov. 10
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1027 on: November 11, 2022, 02:44:07 am »

Hobbs
50.5%   
19,385 ahead

Lake
49.5%   

Est. vote in: 76%
Updated 9:05 p.m. ET, Nov. 10

I'm guessing a lot of voters in Maricopa walked away after the third rejected ballot and placed their trust in election officials to cast their ballots for them.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1028 on: November 11, 2022, 02:45:13 am »

Kelly
Incumbent
51.6%   

104,570 ahead

Masters
46.3%   

Victor
2.1%   

Est. vote in: 76%
Updated 9:05 p.m. ET, Nov. 10

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1029 on: November 11, 2022, 02:46:29 am »
The knives may have come out, but Trump is having a full meltdown.  I think his age is catching up with him....sadly.

I thought about that as well.  They leftists put him through hell and back and they're still slinging mud at him and dragging him through court.  He still does rallies and I think they allow him to vent and he is still well received which helps him cope with all that he's been dealt.  Yes, I think things have gotten to him.  It would be a lot for anyone to take on and I think age is finally settling in.

He started the MAGA movement and it will continue as long as he passes the torch on to someone else who will take this country in the same direction.

I had always been concerned about his age running in '24; age is not on his side. Sad yes, but everyone ages.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1030 on: November 11, 2022, 03:19:32 am »
   His Ego is what you'd expect from an 80yo NY'er. 

Buckle up Briefers, as some attempt the jump.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1031 on: November 11, 2022, 03:25:59 am »
After watching Donald trump attack Ron DeSantis over the past few day has convinced me that Trump is an Idiot Savant, but with out the Savant part.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1032 on: November 11, 2022, 03:38:22 am »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

1. I see the GOP establishment and their media surrogates are in full propaganda mode. Tell me, what agenda did McConnell promote this election cycle for Republicans to run on? There was no agenda.

2. What legislation did McConnell say a Republican Senate would pass to address the public’s concerns? He offered nothing. There was no coordinated messaging from McConnell.

3. But he spent tens of millions trashing the conservative Republican in Alaska who was endorsed by the state GOP,

4. he denied funding to Republican candidates in Arizona and New Hampshire (both of whom were running against Democrat incumbents in difficult races), and his candidate in Colorado was crushed

5:50 PM · Nov 10, 2022·Twitter for Android

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1033 on: November 11, 2022, 03:44:15 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #1034 on: November 11, 2022, 03:44:30 am »
   Excuse me Mark, with all due respect, WHO endorsed Mitch in his last election? 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idiot

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1036 on: November 11, 2022, 03:53:05 am »

My city just voted to be a sanctuary city for the unborn.  What a great place!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #1037 on: November 11, 2022, 04:09:15 am »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #1038 on: November 11, 2022, 05:08:19 am »
This world is crumbling to hell....

Yes it is!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1039 on: November 11, 2022, 06:01:30 am »
Update on House unprojected races.....

If present leads hold........ GOP total- 222. (5 seat cushion for control)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 06:24:28 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1040 on: November 11, 2022, 06:22:44 am »
Thinking too much. Young women don't give a damn about 'abortion'! If they did they would not be pregnant.
I think the student loan giveaway is more resonant with the 18-29 group, especially when they are fighting inflation (even though the Dems caused it, and the giveaway exacerbates it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #1041 on: November 11, 2022, 06:45:12 am »

that’s a bad law surely?

Aren’t we conservative? Why should the government have such a massive say over what a doctor does for such a broad question?

Why just stop at babies and extent it to adults?

Screams to me double standards.    “Born alive but brain dead” - what happens then? Are tax payers willing to pay? It’s too broad.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 06:46:36 am by Stevensr123 »

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1043 on: November 11, 2022, 06:48:05 am »
Exit Poll: Generation Z, Millennials Break Big for Democrats

Voters between the ages of 18 and 29 cast their ballot in favor of Democrat 63 percent of the time, exit polling data found.

Spencer Lindquist9 Nov 202221
2:45

Voters between the ages of 18 and 29 cast their ballots in favor of Democrats 63 percent of the time in the 2022 elections, exit polling data found.

Data from NBC exit polls found that the demographic, comprised of Generation Z and the Millennials, voted 63 percent for Democrats and just 35 percent for the Republicans.

The age demographic accounted for 12 percent of the electorate, in contrast to those aged 30 to 44, who made up 21 percent of the electorate and voted 51 percent for Democrats and 47 percent for Republicans, the exit poll data found.

Meanwhile, those between the ages of 45 and 64 made up 39 percent of the electorate and voted 44 percent for the Democrats and 54 percent for Republicans. The oldest demographic, those 65 and older, accounted for 28 percent of the electorate and supported Democrats 43 percent of the time and Republicans 55 percent of the time.

Though the 18 to 29 age group accounted for the smallest share of the electorate compared to the other age demographics, they were the most unified in their support of the Democrats, with no other age group voting for either party at such a high margin.

More specifically, those between the ages of 18 and 24, which accounted for seven percent of the electorate, supported the Democrats by a margin of 61 to 36 percent. Those between 25 and 29, six percent of the electorate, favored the Democrats by an even higher margin, with 65 percent of them voting for Democrats and only 33 percent going for Republicans.

The 18 to 29 age group differed significantly when the age group was broken down by racial demographic, though all racial demographics within the age group preferred the Democrats.

White voters between the ages of 18 to 29, 8 percent of the electorate, had by far the highest support for Republicans but they still supported Democrats over Republicans by a wide margin, 58 to 40 percent.

Latino voters between the ages of 18 and 29, three percent of the electorate, supported Democrats 68 to 30 percent. Meanwhile, black voters ages 18 to 29 accounted for just one percent of the electorate but supported Democrats overwhelmingly, 89 percent to nine percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/11/09/exit-poll-generation-z-millennials-break-big-for-democrats/
Votes bought by student loan payments...which the GOP opposes.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1044 on: November 11, 2022, 06:55:17 am »
Both articles quoting the hill?

Right.

Quotes came from. Fox interview
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1045 on: November 11, 2022, 08:16:57 am »
Tom Bevan
@TomBevanRCP

Here's another head-scratcher: the 11% of Pennsylvania voters who said "crime" was the most important issue to them voted 51-49 for Fetterman.

2:04 PM · Nov 10, 2022  Twitter Web App
Mostly criminals?

C S Lewis

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #1046 on: November 11, 2022, 01:48:18 pm »
Laxalt is down to a 9,000 vote cushion, and Nevada is not even close to finishing.  I would call it third world, but in truth, we are a laughingstock.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1047 on: November 11, 2022, 01:53:23 pm »
   Excuse me Mark, with all due respect, WHO endorsed Mitch in his last election?

Oh!  Oh!  I know the answer.  Pick me!

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1048 on: November 11, 2022, 01:54:23 pm »

And which have now been ruled unconstitutional, so they aren't going out in any event.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1049 on: November 11, 2022, 01:55:54 pm »

Democrats lying to the most intellectually vulnerable of our population.

btw, how's that embryonic stem cell research going for Michael J. Fox?  Did voting for Claire McCaskill bring about his cure for Parkinsons?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-