Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67448 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1000 on: November 10, 2022, 10:02:07 pm »
Asking for a Friend....

Outside "W" in 2000, has a Republican ever won one of these long drawn out counting events?

The DEMS are never going to give up power and they will do everything that they can to retain that power. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1001 on: November 10, 2022, 10:13:57 pm »
  I'm reluctant to say that we have known for years that AZ and GA are ripe for dem malfeasance in elections (among others).
  I want to take this opportunity to Thank @Cyber Liberty AND @Hoodat for giving up their valuable time to fight in the Trenches for OUR Values. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1002 on: November 10, 2022, 10:19:36 pm »
  I'm reluctant to say that we have known for years that AZ and GA are ripe for dem malfeasance in elections (among others).
  I want to take this opportunity to Thank @Cyber Liberty AND @Hoodat for giving up their valuable time to fight in the Trenches for OUR Values.

Yes, thank you both.  :patriot: :patriot:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1003 on: November 10, 2022, 11:01:52 pm »
I'm thinking that perhaps Kari Lake ought to set her future sights on a scaled-down race.

A House seat, possibly...?

Online libertybele

« Reply #1004 on: November 10, 2022, 11:37:06 pm »
So for crying out loud I am still getting solicited texts for $$ for AZ and GA. When does it end??  I am not even a registered Republican anymore. I haven't donated one red cent to any candidate this election.  :shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #1005 on: November 10, 2022, 11:50:15 pm »
   I was very disappointed that signing up for Cruz in 2012 automatically signed me up for Trump and every other ne'er-do-well in the GOP though eternity.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1006 on: November 11, 2022, 12:00:11 am »
   I was very disappointed that signing up for Cruz in 2012 automatically signed me up for Trump and every other ne'er-do-well in the GOP though eternity.
Same here...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1007 on: November 11, 2022, 12:03:41 am »
 pointing-down

Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·1h

The fact that every “pundit” is on TV proclaiming how terrible we did this midterm is not an accident. Stay positive and turn off your TV. The media and their talking heads have made propagandizing you their first line of attack. Don’t fall for it.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1008 on: November 11, 2022, 12:13:19 am »
Kari Lake Delivers Good News for Republicans Who are Closely Watching Arizona Race

by Kyle Becker November 10, 2022

Arizona Republican Kari Lake has good news for those who are closely watching the governor’s race and expecting new votes to come in for the America First candidate.

Lake delivered the news on the ‘Louder with Crowder’ podcast with Steven Crowder. Watch:

“The truth of the matter is, and I just got these numbers, there are 384,000,” Lake said. “That’s a lot of votes. 384,000 votes that are mail in ballots. So these people received them a month ago, but they didn’t trust probably most of them dropping ’em off at a Dropbox or in the US Postal Service. So they filled them out, they went into the voting center on election day, and handed them in. They felt that was the safest way to ensure that their ballot truly got to where it needed to go. Right.”

“And those ones haven’t been counted,” she added. “Those are most likely going to go two to one, maybe even three to one or greater in my direction, in the Republicans’ direction.”

“And I hate to step on you, but it’s just because sometimes we’re too close to the forest to see the trees,” Crowder added. “Here you’re saying these are ballots that were sent out. These are early ballots, but people, this is key, didn’t trust just sending them back in. So they dropped them off on election day. So they’re technically early votes, but dropped off that day. And that would be obviously most comparable to the numbers. Like we said, the drop of 55,000 votes in Maricopa County, of which 70.6% went to you, another 137,000 vote drop similar to this, 76% went to you. Right? These are the kinds of votes that we’re talking about, the number you just gave us. How many remain to be counted?”

“More than 384,000,” Lake said. “We believe that on the low end we would get 60% on the high end, more than 80% of those votes.”

“Over 384K Mail-In ballots dropped off on Election Day!” Kari Lake War Room tweeted. “These ballots are overwhelmingly in support of @KariLake & not a single one of them has been counted yet. This race is over for @katiehobbs.”

https://beckernews.com/kari-lake-delivers-good-news-for-republicans-who-are-closely-watching-arizona-race-47703/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1009 on: November 11, 2022, 12:24:05 am »
Maricopa County Now Admits That Over 30% Of Polling Locations Were Affected By Machine Failures, NOT 20% As Previously Stated – But They Want Us To Believe Only 17,000 Ballots Transported For Tabulation
By Jordan Conradson
Published November 10, 2022 at 4:35pm

Maricopa County has admitted in a new statement that 70 out of 223 voting centers were impacted by the election day debacle, where tabulators failed the moment that polls opened on Tuesday.

The Gateway Pundit reported that tabulators in Republican districts across Maricopa County were not working when the polls opened at 6 am, and voters were being told to place their ballots in a separate bin referred to as “box 3” to be counted later on.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/maricopa-county-now-admits-30-polling-locations-affected-machine-failures-not-20-previously-stated-want-us-believe-17000-ballots-transported-tabulation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #1010 on: November 11, 2022, 12:27:38 am »
Lauren Boebert Wins Colorado CD-03, Also Arizona and Nevada Solid GOP Wins – Delays Are Media Anti-Trump Narrative Engineering Efforts
Conservative Treehouse, Nov 10, 2022

Folks, relax.  We’ve seen enough, and we’ve seen this exact playbook before.

More:  https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484563.msg2737355.html#msg2737355

« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 12:29:03 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1011 on: November 11, 2022, 12:37:12 am »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

1. I have nothing against Karl Rove. I met him once or twice in passing. But he’s a predictable mouthpiece for the GOP establishment and, respectfully, is often wrong in his prognostications.

2. His attack in the WSJ on Trump as the fall guy for Tuesday’s disappointing outcome is more of the same. Many of the candidates for whom Rove raised funds and worked with McConnell to promote did quite poorly.

3. And the funds McConnell, et al, spent in Republican primaries smearing MAGA or non-establishment candidates was very destructive. Too many in the establishment put their own lust for power ahead of the best interests of the GOP and, ultimately, the country.

4. As for the quality of candidates, the Democrats nominated some truly horrific candidates who had records of trashing the country, support for releasing criminals, ties with radical leftists, etc. — that is, their candidates were, in many cases, disasters.

5. Rove, McConnell, the GOP establishment, etc., have a bad habit of attacking the GOP’s base. They did the same after the red tsunami in 2010, when the Tea Party delivered over 60 GOP seats to the House.

6. They blamed the Tea Party for choosing poor candidates in the GOP Senate primaries; otherwise, it was contended, the GOP would have picked more Senate seats. Truth be told, this crowd was also anti-Reagan decades ago, and supported Gerald Ford, another electoral disaster.

7. It’s time for McConnell and this gang to go. They take credit for raising and spending hundreds of millions of dollars and then blame conservatives (the base) when their efforts fall short. We don’t need any lectures from them.

9:37 AM · Nov 10, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1012 on: November 11, 2022, 12:40:41 am »
Rove, McConnell, the GOP establishment, etc., have a bad habit of attacking the GOP’s base. They did the same after the red tsunami in 2010, when the Tea Party delivered over 60 GOP seats to the House.

:yowsa: And it hasn't gone unnoticed I'll assure you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #1013 on: November 11, 2022, 12:48:22 am »
  pointing-down   These two know the numbers an the state inside out ....

Tyler Bowyer
@tylerbowyer

This is correct

Rich Baris "The People's Pundit"
@Peoples_Pundit
·2h

Folks, Maricopa@intends to drop the DEM friendly late arrivers and then close up shop for the remainder.

They are holding batches back that are extremely Republican and selectively drops g pro-DEM vote.

Take the weekend off. If they sleep on a holiday, we know nothing.

5:23 PM · Nov 10, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #1014 on: November 11, 2022, 01:29:14 am »
Tom Bevan
@TomBevanRCP

Here's another head-scratcher: the 11% of Pennsylvania voters who said "crime" was the most important issue to them voted 51-49 for Fetterman.

2:04 PM · Nov 10, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1015 on: November 11, 2022, 01:33:06 am »
So did we win the House yet?

« Reply #1016 on: November 11, 2022, 01:35:19 am »
Tom Bevan
@TomBevanRCP

Voters were more concerned with Oz's carpetbagging than with Fetterman's health.

1:59 PM · Nov 10, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online libertybele

« Reply #1017 on: November 11, 2022, 01:38:25 am »
So did we win the House yet?

Nope and McCarthy has already presumed he will be the next Speaker.

« Reply #1018 on: November 11, 2022, 01:44:49 am »
Sean Davis
@seanmdav

That’s the same knife.

Tom Bevan
@TomBevanRCP
·10h

The knives came out fast for Trump: NY Post, Fox News, Paul Ryan, and the list continues to grow.

9:55 AM · Nov 10, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1019 on: November 11, 2022, 01:53:39 am »
Sean Davis
@seanmdav

That’s the same knife.

9:55 AM · Nov 10, 2022·Twitter Web App
The knives may have come out, but Trump is having a full meltdown.  I think his age is catching up with him....sadly.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1020 on: November 11, 2022, 01:55:34 am »
The knives may have come out, but Trump is having a full meltdown.  I think his age is catching up with him....sadly.

He's trying to find who stole his strawberries.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #1021 on: November 11, 2022, 02:01:31 am »

Meltdown?  Certainly no hyperbole here.   88888cool

Offline corbe

« Reply #1022 on: November 11, 2022, 02:04:45 am »
   If you've studied the history of Mid-Terms, THIS IS AN ABNORMALITY
   Like everything else we've experienced in this last 6 years.

« Reply #1023 on: November 11, 2022, 02:23:33 am »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

New rule:

If you voted Democrat this week you aren’t allowed to complain when gas breaks your family budget, your kid claims they/them are a different gender, your house gets broken into, your neighbor gets attacked by an illegal, or fentanyl finds it way into your home.

1:07 PM · Nov 10, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Offline corbe

« Reply #1024 on: November 11, 2022, 02:31:59 am »
   Hey Charlie, I haven't voted in 10 years.  Can I still complain?