Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67376 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #975 on: November 10, 2022, 08:10:18 pm »
Yet, when Trump does a little rabble rousing you’re all over him.  Color me confused.

Sorry...  I missed the part where Boehert insulted and slammed DeSantis.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 09:09:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #976 on: November 10, 2022, 08:10:31 pm »
Nevada

Laxalt
49.4%   

15,812 ahead

Cortez Masto
Incumbent
47.6%   

None of these candidates  ('Weed option')
1.2%   

Est. vote in: 84%
Updated 7:08 a.m. ET, Nov. 10
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #977 on: November 10, 2022, 08:15:43 pm »
Nevada

Laxalt
49.4%   

15,812 ahead

Cortez Masto
Incumbent
47.6%   

None of these candidates  ('Weed option')
1.2%   

Est. vote in: 84%
Updated 7:08 a.m. ET, Nov. 10

Looking at the county numbers, (more votes outstanding outside Clark County than in) and with only 14% left, I have no idea why they aren't calling this race.  Let's get No. 50

Considering the shenanigans going on in AZ, I think Master's is going to fall short.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #978 on: November 10, 2022, 08:23:15 pm »
Looking at the county numbers, (more votes outstanding outside Clark County than in) and with only 14% left, I have no idea why they aren't calling this race.  Let's get No. 50

Considering the shenanigans going on in AZ, I think Master's is going to fall short.

Nevermind.....  just saw where NV allows mail shenanigans up to a week or so I understand.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #979 on: November 10, 2022, 08:26:07 pm »

It amazes me to no end that when a single voting machine goes out in Philadelphia, the Dems are able to find some judge who will extend voting until 10 pm or later.  Yet in Maricopa County when 20% of the machines go out, a judge can't be found anywhere who will extend voting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #980 on: November 10, 2022, 08:26:41 pm »
Nevermind.....  just saw where NV allows mail shenanigans up to a week or so I understand.

Yep.  People are still voting in Nevada.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #981 on: November 10, 2022, 08:37:18 pm »
Boebert
Incumbent
50.1%   

794 ahead

Frisch
49.9%   

Est. vote in: 96%
Updated 3:23 p.m. ET, Nov. 10

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #982 on: November 10, 2022, 08:41:51 pm »
Lake falling back

Hobbs
50.4%   

16,788 ahead

Lake

49.6%   

Est. vote in: 76%
Updated 3:39 p.m. ET, Nov. 10

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #983 on: November 10, 2022, 08:44:08 pm »
So is Masters

Kelly
Incumbent
51.5%   

99,747 ahead

Masters

46.3%   

Victor
2.1%   

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #984 on: November 10, 2022, 09:08:13 pm »
So is Masters

Kelly
Incumbent
51.5%   

99,747 ahead

Masters

46.3%   

Victor
2.1%   

My message to AZ's SOS.......  (Her not recusing herself during this election is all you have to know)

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

― Joseph Stalin

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #986 on: November 10, 2022, 09:21:58 pm »

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1590799155328212992

The election results in Arizona will likely be delayed past the weekend as a Maricopa County spokesperson said the counting of ballots will not be done Friday as original expected. The nation anxiously awaits the results of the gubernatorial election and senate races.

Kari Lake faced off against Democrat Katie Hobbs, who refused to step onto the debate stage and address her opponent, while Blake Masters seeks to unseat incumbent Mark Kelly for an Arizona senate seat.

Ali Bradley reports, "AZ: Spokesperson for #MaricopaCounty elections tells me the majority of ballots won’t be done being counted until after the weekend. They initially anticipated 95-99% of ballots to be completed by Friday. An historic 290k ballots were dropped off #ElectionDay causing the delay."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 09:25:07 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #989 on: November 10, 2022, 09:29:26 pm »
My message to AZ's SOS.......  (Her not recusing herself during this election is all you have to know)

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

― Joseph Stalin

That's been pointed out before. If you are able, becoming a local precinct captain is important.  You need to apply through your Supervisor of Elections office.

Another election has been stolen folks and the only remedy is to become involved. 

What the heck has Ronna and the GOP been doing for two years?

IMO it's too late ... another 2 years under the Joe administration with either a DEM Senate or House will be the complete collapse of our country.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 09:30:46 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #990 on: November 10, 2022, 09:29:40 pm »

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1590799155328212992

The election results in Arizona will likely be delayed past the weekend as a Maricopa County spokesperson said the counting of ballots will not be done Friday as original expected. The nation anxiously awaits the results of the gubernatorial election and senate races.

The  Father of Modern Electoral Fraud Beams with Pride
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 09:35:15 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #991 on: November 10, 2022, 09:34:11 pm »
Tim Young
@TimRunsHisMouth
·
1h
Why should anyone have faith in Arizona's elections at this point?
Support the USO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #992 on: November 10, 2022, 09:36:10 pm »
Tim Young
@TimRunsHisMouth
·
1h
Why should anyone have faith in Arizona's elections at this point?

Anyone here live in Az? Are "normies" upset over this?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #993 on: November 10, 2022, 09:36:34 pm »
Maricopa ‘officials’ say they have 400,000 more ballots to count, and it won’t be completed until NEXT WEEK!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #994 on: November 10, 2022, 09:38:07 pm »
Anyone here live in Az? Are "normies" upset over this?

Live?

One of leaders at TBR (@Cyber Liberty)  is actively involved in AZ politics at pretty high levels

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #995 on: November 10, 2022, 09:39:05 pm »
Maricopa ‘officials’ say they have 400,000 more ballots to count, and it won’t be completed until NEXT WEEK!

I demand a recount!   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #996 on: November 10, 2022, 09:39:17 pm »

Have they put the film/paper on the windows yet?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #997 on: November 10, 2022, 09:39:32 pm »
Live?

One of leaders at TBR (@Cyber Liberty)  is actively involved in AZ politics at pretty high levels

Are "normies" upset over this garbage? How did this woman win (or is in the lead for) the governor if she's this incompetent?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #998 on: November 10, 2022, 09:41:12 pm »
Are "normies" upset over this garbage? How did this woman win (or is in the lead for) the governor if she's this incompetent?

She's not governor yet, but Hobbs as SOS has her fingers on the button of the electoral counting process.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #999 on: November 10, 2022, 09:44:10 pm »
Asking for a Friend....

Outside "W" in 2000, has a Republican ever won one of these long drawn out counting events?