Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67430 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #875 on: November 09, 2022, 08:39:48 pm »
That pretty well frosts me, too.   9999hair out0000

@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Trump supposedly said it on a Fox News Digital Interview.  (Per CNN and 15 minutes ago, Martha McCallum of Fox)

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/08/politics/trump-desantis-2024-warning-shot/index.html

I am through with Trump.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #876 on: November 09, 2022, 08:41:17 pm »

https://twitter.com/BGOV/status/1590395628164505601

Crane, a combat veteran and small business owner, unseated three-term Democrat Rep. O’Halleran, who was widely considered to be “the most endangered incumbent in the House Democratic caucus.”

Throughout his campaign, Crane pledged to focus on the economy, border security, and election integrity.

A bit of good news.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #877 on: November 09, 2022, 08:43:32 pm »
What's up with Arizona?  Number hasn't move in hours.  Are they waiting for new ballots to arrive from the printer?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #878 on: November 09, 2022, 08:47:13 pm »
Trump supposedly said it on a Fox News Digital Interview.  (Per CNN and 15 minutes ago, Martha McCallum of Fox)

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/08/politics/trump-desantis-2024-warning-shot/index.html

I am through with Trump.

The guy is toxic slime.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #879 on: November 09, 2022, 08:57:34 pm »
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
14h

174 wins and 9 losses, A GREAT EVENING, and the Fake News Media, together with their partner in crime, the Democrats, are doing everything possible to play it down. Amazing job by some really fantastic candidates!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #880 on: November 09, 2022, 09:01:22 pm »

I am through with Trump.

Well, ok.  I watched the video and saw it for myself.

He's going after one of the most popular governors and conservatives that we have right now. He should be applauding him not calling him names.

Trump just schlitzed in his own mess kit.

I too am done with Trump.  He did well for this country but he is no longer president and should be helping this country move forward and obviously he's not interested in supporting anyone that is doing well.

I wasn't a Trump supporter in the beginning, supported him most of the time as president, but I cannot and will not support him in the future.  Trump is toast! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #881 on: November 09, 2022, 09:01:38 pm »
Eddie Scarry
@eScarry
·
1m
Biden supposed to talk in a minute. is he supposed to say? Democracy is sort of dead now but not exactly and we're still waiting?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

« Reply #882 on: November 09, 2022, 09:02:14 pm »

I think he sees his star power slipping away and it’s having an impact on him. Politics is not personal. This is about winning the next election and not massaging his ego
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 09:03:12 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #883 on: November 09, 2022, 09:16:43 pm »

Trump can kiss my grits. He picked the wrong governor to go after.  DeSantis' support is obvious; he won BIGLY last night.

People have moved here in record numbers for a reason and it's not because DeSantis is unpopular or they wanted to move closer to Mar a Lago.

If Ron runs, Trump is done and he knows it.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #884 on: November 09, 2022, 09:21:08 pm »
It would be nice to hear which stack of ballots is left in AZ.  Schweikert(R) is in an R+7 district, and yet he is losing by 1.8% with 65% reporting.  I know Maricopa Co still needs to process 17k ballots rejected by machines.  Supposedly, tens of thousands of ballots were dropped at election centers on election day also. 

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #885 on: November 09, 2022, 09:25:02 pm »
Wish I could find the link, but McCallum on Fox reported that Trump has threatened DeSantis with some kind of embarassment only his wife would know, if said DeSantis decides to run in '24.....

Time to move on from the orange distractions, once and for all.

Trump is a disgusting POS.

@catfish1957 @mystery-ak

Here is the link on another thread.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484458.msg2736324.html#msg2736324

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484458.msg2736315.html#msg2736315
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 09:31:03 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #886 on: November 09, 2022, 09:25:24 pm »
It would be nice to hear which stack of ballots is left in AZ.  Schweikert(R) is in an R+7 district, and yet he is losing by 1.8% with 65% reporting.  I know Maricopa Co still needs to process 17k ballots rejected by machines.  Supposedly, tens of thousands of ballots were dropped at election centers on election day also.

They might try to run out the clock again like they did two years ago.  Once the official deadline for counting votes passes, any uncounted ballots get tossed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #888 on: November 09, 2022, 09:42:13 pm »
Pennsylvania elected a dead guy and a braindead guy, so yeah.
Will Chamberlain
@willchamberlain
How the hell did we lose to John Fetterman?

Auron MacIntyre
@AuronMacintyre
The normalization of mentally incapacitated political leadership is one of those serious late-stage empire warning signs
5:32 AM · Nov 9, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #889 on: November 09, 2022, 09:44:35 pm »
Will Chamberlain
@willchamberlain
How the hell did we lose to John Fetterman?

Auron MacIntyre
@AuronMacintyre
The normalization of mentally incapacitated political leadership is one of those serious late-stage empire warning signs
5:32 AM · Nov 9, 2022

Watch live: Trump holds rally in Pennsylvania

BY THEHILL.COM - 11/05/22 7:00 PM ET

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #890 on: November 09, 2022, 09:45:42 pm »
Is there any State where Trump held a rally in which the Republican candidate won?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #891 on: November 09, 2022, 09:53:58 pm »
Trump has never learned when to keep his pie hole shut and he never will.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #892 on: November 09, 2022, 10:01:30 pm »
Is there any State where Trump held a rally in which the Republican candidate won?

I think JD Vance
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #893 on: November 09, 2022, 10:02:30 pm »
Exit Poll: Generation Z, Millennials Break Big for Democrats

Voters between the ages of 18 and 29 cast their ballot in favor of Democrat 63 percent of the time, exit polling data found.

Spencer Lindquist9 Nov 202221
2:45

Voters between the ages of 18 and 29 cast their ballots in favor of Democrats 63 percent of the time in the 2022 elections, exit polling data found.

Data from NBC exit polls found that the demographic, comprised of Generation Z and the Millennials, voted 63 percent for Democrats and just 35 percent for the Republicans.

The age demographic accounted for 12 percent of the electorate, in contrast to those aged 30 to 44, who made up 21 percent of the electorate and voted 51 percent for Democrats and 47 percent for Republicans, the exit poll data found.

Meanwhile, those between the ages of 45 and 64 made up 39 percent of the electorate and voted 44 percent for the Democrats and 54 percent for Republicans. The oldest demographic, those 65 and older, accounted for 28 percent of the electorate and supported Democrats 43 percent of the time and Republicans 55 percent of the time.

Though the 18 to 29 age group accounted for the smallest share of the electorate compared to the other age demographics, they were the most unified in their support of the Democrats, with no other age group voting for either party at such a high margin.

More specifically, those between the ages of 18 and 24, which accounted for seven percent of the electorate, supported the Democrats by a margin of 61 to 36 percent. Those between 25 and 29, six percent of the electorate, favored the Democrats by an even higher margin, with 65 percent of them voting for Democrats and only 33 percent going for Republicans.

The 18 to 29 age group differed significantly when the age group was broken down by racial demographic, though all racial demographics within the age group preferred the Democrats.

White voters between the ages of 18 to 29, 8 percent of the electorate, had by far the highest support for Republicans but they still supported Democrats over Republicans by a wide margin, 58 to 40 percent.

Latino voters between the ages of 18 and 29, three percent of the electorate, supported Democrats 68 to 30 percent. Meanwhile, black voters ages 18 to 29 accounted for just one percent of the electorate but supported Democrats overwhelmingly, 89 percent to nine percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/11/09/exit-poll-generation-z-millennials-break-big-for-democrats/
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #894 on: November 09, 2022, 10:05:03 pm »
Exit Poll: Generation Z, Millennials Break Big for Democrats

Voters between the ages of 18 and 29 cast their ballot in favor of Democrat 63 percent of the time, exit polling data found.

Spencer Lindquist9 Nov 202221
2:45

Voters between the ages of 18 and 29 cast their ballots in favor of Democrats 63 percent of the time in the 2022 elections, exit polling data found.

Data from NBC exit polls found that the demographic, comprised of Generation Z and the Millennials, voted 63 percent for Democrats and just 35 percent for the Republicans.

The age demographic accounted for 12 percent of the electorate, in contrast to those aged 30 to 44, who made up 21 percent of the electorate and voted 51 percent for Democrats and 47 percent for Republicans, the exit poll data found.

Meanwhile, those between the ages of 45 and 64 made up 39 percent of the electorate and voted 44 percent for the Democrats and 54 percent for Republicans. The oldest demographic, those 65 and older, accounted for 28 percent of the electorate and supported Democrats 43 percent of the time and Republicans 55 percent of the time.

Though the 18 to 29 age group accounted for the smallest share of the electorate compared to the other age demographics, they were the most unified in their support of the Democrats, with no other age group voting for either party at such a high margin.

More specifically, those between the ages of 18 and 24, which accounted for seven percent of the electorate, supported the Democrats by a margin of 61 to 36 percent. Those between 25 and 29, six percent of the electorate, favored the Democrats by an even higher margin, with 65 percent of them voting for Democrats and only 33 percent going for Republicans.

The 18 to 29 age group differed significantly when the age group was broken down by racial demographic, though all racial demographics within the age group preferred the Democrats.

White voters between the ages of 18 to 29, 8 percent of the electorate, had by far the highest support for Republicans but they still supported Democrats over Republicans by a wide margin, 58 to 40 percent.

Latino voters between the ages of 18 and 29, three percent of the electorate, supported Democrats 68 to 30 percent. Meanwhile, black voters ages 18 to 29 accounted for just one percent of the electorate but supported Democrats overwhelmingly, 89 percent to nine percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/11/09/exit-poll-generation-z-millennials-break-big-for-democrats/

Good article and the GOP needs to understand why there was no red tsunami.  The GOP will blame everyone else but themselves.  They need to open the eyes of this group and re-educate them.  It's going to be difficult to erase years of liberal indoctrination.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #895 on: November 09, 2022, 10:06:05 pm »
You win the 18-29 vote by offering them an alternative to Social Security, reward them for hard work, and offer them hope for the future. - all of which Republicans are too chickenshit to do.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #896 on: November 09, 2022, 10:11:01 pm »
Eddie Scarry
@eScarry
·
1m
Biden supposed to talk in a minute. is he supposed to say? Democracy is sort of dead now but not exactly and we're still waiting?

He's bumbling and stumbling and rambling.  The man had several brain freezes.  I didn't know Ukraine had a city named Fallujah.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #897 on: November 09, 2022, 10:11:56 pm »
Support the USO

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #898 on: November 09, 2022, 10:16:22 pm »
I think JD Vance

JD is actually a thoughtful person with a compelling story, and I enjoyed his debate answers. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #899 on: November 09, 2022, 10:20:47 pm »

In the same light, it isn't exactly a newsflash that these people need to go.  They needed to go a long time ago, but those in power with deep pockets keep them in office.

I don't know the solution. :shrug: