Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67181 times)

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #850 on: November 09, 2022, 05:44:07 pm »
Erick Erickson
@EWErickson
Of the $100 million Trump had, he only spent $15 million and saddled the GOP with a lot of clunker candidates.  Part of the base, however, would rather blame conspiracies than ever cast doubt on Trump.

Why are we blaming Trump for not spending more? Where was the RNC? What about Mitch McConnell?
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #851 on: November 09, 2022, 05:45:32 pm »
Biden to address the nation at 4pm est

NOT INTERESTED!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

« Reply #852 on: November 09, 2022, 05:51:31 pm »
How about suburban Tulsa?  Owasso or Claremore for example?
Suburbs are generally safer and less progressive. Crime in Tulsa is out of control.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #853 on: November 09, 2022, 06:36:53 pm »
Ron Johnson has been declared the winner

I guess Arizona will resume counting when they feel like it.  Election month is the biennial tradition henceforth.  One of the house races needs to flip back to the republicans.

Laxalt is the potential pickup to bring it back to 50.  The remaining precincts do not appear to benefit either side, but who knows. 

Assuming all goes well, to reclaim the senate, the GOP would have to draw up a play to get Walker past the goal line on Dec 6.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 07:16:56 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #854 on: November 09, 2022, 06:39:02 pm »
Assuming all goes well, to reclaim the senate, the GOP would have to draw up a play to get Walker past the goal line on Dec 6.

The Georgia GOP will be backing Warnock.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #855 on: November 09, 2022, 07:07:45 pm »
You're invited to move to the lovely, almost heaven red state of W.Va.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

« Reply #856 on: November 09, 2022, 07:09:14 pm »
The Georgia GOP will be backing Warnock.
They won't have to.  The dems will drag out another 1,2,7,10 other women that Walker has slept with.  He'll be done before the runoff even starts.  Not a snowball's chance of Walker winning.  It's the vicious game the dems play.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #857 on: November 09, 2022, 07:12:36 pm »
You're invited to move to the lovely, almost heaven red state of W.Va.

I'll end up there eventually.  Great place to hide from the rev-ah-noo-ers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #858 on: November 09, 2022, 07:14:21 pm »
I'll end up there eventually.  Great place to hide from the rev-ah-noo-ers.

What's up in the holler stays in the holler...  happy77

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #859 on: November 09, 2022, 07:14:59 pm »
Kean ousts Malinowski in N.J.’s hottest congressional race

Former state Senate Republican Leader Tom Kean Jr. won New Jersey’s hottest congressional race in Tuesday’s midterm elections, ousting Democratic Rep. Tom Malinowski after a tough campaign that gained national attention.

Malinowski conceded Wednesday morning, prompting Kean to issue a statement saying he was “honored” to be elected to the 7th District seat.

“Throughout this district and throughout this nation, we have been given the opportunity to change the course of history,” Kean said. “My solemn pledge to you will always be to serve with integrity, to listen, to learn, to earn this responsibility you’ve honored me with to steer this nation towards greater opportunity, security and prosperity.”

https://www.nj.com/politics/2022/11/kean-ousts-malinowski-in-njs-hottest-congressional-race.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #860 on: November 09, 2022, 07:17:14 pm »
Here's the 9pm bump in the Georgia race I brought up last night:

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #861 on: November 09, 2022, 07:17:25 pm »
Kari Lake
@KariLake
Governor candidate, AZ
Wow. We’re going to win big.
Stay tuned, Arizona!
12:50 PM · Nov 9, 2022

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #862 on: November 09, 2022, 07:20:08 pm »
Kari Lake
@KariLake
Governor candidate, AZ
Wow. We’re going to win big.
Stay tuned, Arizona!
12:50 PM · Nov 9, 2022

I have no doubt that Lake will win, but I hope her comment includes Masters.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #863 on: November 09, 2022, 07:27:36 pm »
What is happening @mystery-ak is Republican voters are leaving blue states for red states thus making blue states more blue and red states more red.  This isn't going to end well.

Civil war?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #864 on: November 09, 2022, 07:30:23 pm »
Civil war?
There will be violence, that's for sure.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #865 on: November 09, 2022, 07:36:16 pm »
I would be perfectly OK with all-red States and all-blue States.  One problem with that would be the blue States using the Federal Government to control the lives of those living in the Red States.

Another problem is that blue voters won't stay in blue States.  When life becomes unbearable because of the policies they voted for, they escape those blue States and move to red States where they can vote for the same policies.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #866 on: November 09, 2022, 08:07:28 pm »
I would be perfectly OK with all-red States and all-blue States.  One problem with that would be the blue States using the Federal Government to control the lives of those living in the Red States.

Another problem is that blue voters won't stay in blue States.  When life becomes unbearable because of the policies they voted for, they escape those blue States and move to red States where they can vote for the same policies.

Exactly.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #867 on: November 09, 2022, 08:26:48 pm »
For kicks, I'm considering going onto TOS and getting zotted again by pointing out more truths about DT.

Wish I could find the link, but McCallum on Fox reported that Trump has threatened DeSantis with some kind of embarassment only his wife would know, if said DeSantis decides to run in '24.....

Time to move on from the orange distractions, once and for all.

Trump is a disgusting POS.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 08:27:42 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #868 on: November 09, 2022, 08:30:56 pm »
Ron Johnson Slams Radical Democrat Mandela Barnes for Refusing to Concede

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) on Wednesday ripped radical Democrat Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes (D) for refusing to admit defeat.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/09/ron-johnson-slams-radical-democrat-mandela-barnes-for-refusing-to-concede/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #869 on: November 09, 2022, 08:32:41 pm »
Wish I could find the link, but McCallum on Fox reported that Trump has threatened DeSantis with some kind of embarassment only his wife would know, if said DeSantis decides to run in '24.....

Are you kidding me???

I hope this isn't the case...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #870 on: November 09, 2022, 08:32:51 pm »
Ron Johnson Slams Radical Democrat Mandela Barnes for Refusing to Concede

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) on Wednesday ripped radical Democrat Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes (D) for refusing to admit defeat.

She's an election denier.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #871 on: November 09, 2022, 08:33:43 pm »

That pretty well frosts me, too.   9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #872 on: November 09, 2022, 08:34:10 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #873 on: November 09, 2022, 08:35:47 pm »
Concha: Biggest Wins Are Kemp, DeSantis, Who Didn’t Rely on Trump to Win

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends First,” Fox News Contributor and columnist for The Hill Joe Concha stated that the 2024 election wasn’t even “even a red little ripple” and the big stories are the wins

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/09/concha-biggest-wins-are-kemp-desantis-who-didnt-rely-on-trump-to-win/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #874 on: November 09, 2022, 08:37:45 pm »

https://twitter.com/BGOV/status/1590395628164505601

Crane, a combat veteran and small business owner, unseated three-term Democrat Rep. O’Halleran, who was widely considered to be “the most endangered incumbent in the House Democratic caucus.”

Throughout his campaign, Crane pledged to focus on the economy, border security, and election integrity.
Support the USO