Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67243 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #825 on: November 09, 2022, 04:39:21 pm »
Il is getting bluer...we now have only 4 Rep congressman in the whole state...that includes my congresswoman ...my county is still red

My county voted Bailey by 20 points for Gov

voted against Duckworth too...look at this map...I am so disgusted since Il is mostly red..

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2022-us-election-results/illinois/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #827 on: November 09, 2022, 04:41:35 pm »
Unless Illinois can start printing its own currency, the State is heading towards economic collapse.  Your state pension system is insolvent.  Bigtime.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #828 on: November 09, 2022, 04:42:42 pm »
For kicks, I'm considering going onto TOS and getting zotted again by pointing out more truths about DT.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #829 on: November 09, 2022, 04:42:54 pm »
I can't believe IL reelected that lardbutt Pritzer - and now he's talking like he's going to run for president. Heaven help us.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #830 on: November 09, 2022, 04:43:12 pm »
Nick Fad🇺🇸
@NicAtNigh
·
21h
Katie Hobbs didn't have to debate because she controls the machines that count the votes.
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #831 on: November 09, 2022, 04:44:39 pm »
Il is getting bluer...we now have only 4 Rep congressman in the whole state...that includes my congresswoman ...my county is still red

My county voted Bailey by 20 points for Gov

voted against Duckworth too...look at this map...I am so disgusted since Il is mostly red..

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2022-us-election-results/illinois/

What is happening @mystery-ak is Republican voters are leaving blue states for red states thus making blue states more blue and red states more red.  This isn't going to end well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #832 on: November 09, 2022, 04:48:16 pm »
Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz
·
9h
Evidently, in some parts of the country, from crime to inflation, the situation may have to get far worse before people get motivated to change course. It’s alarming that we apparently haven’t hit the bottom yet.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #833 on: November 09, 2022, 04:49:40 pm »
What is happening @mystery-ak is Republican voters are leaving blue states for red states thus making blue states more blue and red states more red.  This isn't going to end well.

Agreed...wish I could leave too...
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #834 on: November 09, 2022, 04:50:35 pm »
I think winning the Senate would cheer everyone up... have Manchin and Sinema been blocking Biden's judicial nominees at all so far?

:thumbsup:

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #835 on: November 09, 2022, 04:51:01 pm »

You're welcome to move to FL  --- all of the best people are doing it   :beer:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #836 on: November 09, 2022, 04:53:03 pm »

Nope! Not all! Many are choosing Texas!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #837 on: November 09, 2022, 04:53:47 pm »
I am strongly considering Oklahoma right now.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #838 on: November 09, 2022, 04:55:27 pm »
Agreed...wish I could leave too...

I moved from Illinois to my home state of Wisconsin. I love it but in truth, it is not far behind Illinois.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #839 on: November 09, 2022, 04:55:40 pm »

That's North Texas!  :bolt:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

« Reply #840 on: November 09, 2022, 05:10:34 pm »
You'll want to avoid Tulsa.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #841 on: November 09, 2022, 05:13:24 pm »
You'll want to avoid Tulsa.

NOOOOOOOOO!  Don't say that!  What's wrong with Tulsa?

@WhatWouldReaganDo

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #842 on: November 09, 2022, 05:14:31 pm »
Looking at the numbers for Arizona, I'm figuring about 650k ballots remain.  If Masters gets 57% of them, he wins.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #843 on: November 09, 2022, 05:15:55 pm »
I moved from Illinois to my home state of Wisconsin. I love it but in truth, it is not far behind Illinois.

Well, I'd suggest moving further south. We had over 1,000 people a day moving to FL.  That speaks volume.  Hurricanes are horrific and SWFL was pretty much destroyed.  We right now though are free.  T

There are a couple of cities in FL that rarely see any hurricanes. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #844 on: November 09, 2022, 05:16:55 pm »
Biden to address the nation at 4pm est
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #845 on: November 09, 2022, 05:21:21 pm »

Wish I could...I am too old and Mike is not in the best of health...besides my sons and their families are here and I cannot leave my grandchildren

I should have left years ago... :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #846 on: November 09, 2022, 05:23:23 pm »

Erick Erickson
@EWErickson
Of the $100 million Trump had, he only spent $15 million and saddled the GOP with a lot of clunker candidates.  Part of the base, however, would rather blame conspiracies than ever cast doubt on Trump.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

« Reply #847 on: November 09, 2022, 05:24:53 pm »
NOOOOOOOOO!  Don't say that!  What's wrong with Tulsa?

@WhatWouldReaganDo
The pusillanimous  mayor, G. T. Bynum, for starters.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #848 on: November 09, 2022, 05:25:56 pm »
Biden to address the nation at 4pm est

We'll get another fake "time for unity" speech, by which he means it's time for republicans to knuckle under to DNC demands.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #849 on: November 09, 2022, 05:34:12 pm »
The pusillanimous  mayor, G. T. Bynum, for starters.

How about suburban Tulsa?  Owasso or Claremore for example?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-