Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67465 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #725 on: November 09, 2022, 02:40:28 pm »
I missed on this too... I thought Republicans would plow the field and then under-perform (to be kind)... Again.

No worries... Spilled milk. Guess America gets her nose rubbed in it for another two years... With a little help from what looks to be at least House control.

I stole thousands of hours, and $$$, from my family over many years working to elect Republicans and all I've EVER seen is spilled milk!  I'M DONE!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 02:43:45 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #726 on: November 09, 2022, 02:42:56 pm »
Republican Brad Raffensperger, reviled by Trump, wins again in Georgia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #727 on: November 09, 2022, 02:45:45 pm »
Fox News for one.  Who do you have it at >217 yet?

Charlie Kirk's panel (Posobiec, Baris, Bowyer ....) were analyzing data dumps till 4;30 this morning.

Also Kevin McCarthy (Video) ---

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1590239024102658050

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #728 on: November 09, 2022, 02:48:34 pm »
Democrats’ anti-MAGA strategy worked, says former Bush speechwriter

Former George W. Bush speechwriter Marc Thiessen declared on Wednesday that the Democrats’ anti-MAGA strategy worked in the midterm elections, targeting Trump nominees and painting them as extremists, effectively halting a “red wave.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/09/democrats-anti-maga-strategy-worked-says-former-bush-aide-1306411/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #729 on: November 09, 2022, 02:52:11 pm »

Former George W. Bush speechwriter Marc Thiessen declared on Wednesday that the Democrats’ anti-MAGA strategy worked in the midterm elections, targeting Trump nominees and painting them as extremists, effectively halting a “red wave.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/09/democrats-anti-maga-strategy-worked-says-former-bush-aide-1306411/

Afraid I have to agree.  When the dims and MSM repeat a lie enough times, the sheeple start believing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #730 on: November 09, 2022, 02:53:28 pm »
The big problem is that the swing states that were problematic in '20 re-elected their Rat governors. Except for WI which may get a veto proof majority, no changes to their election laws and rules will happen.

That's how you fix the cheating. Not at the Federal level.

Michigan is especially egregious, because Whitmer was an uncontrolled tyrant. Please ma'am may I have some more?

Hopefully we will come out on top in some of these races, especially places like AZ.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 02:54:36 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #731 on: November 09, 2022, 02:54:08 pm »
Pelosi says Democrats are ‘strongly outperforming expectations’

Since expectations were scraping the pavement, that doesn't say much.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #732 on: November 09, 2022, 02:54:31 pm »

Or maybe 'Kiss the Ring' was never really any meat on the bone.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #733 on: November 09, 2022, 02:57:17 pm »
Remember how not too long ago we all laughed at how desperate the democrats were because the WH had a meeting with top TikTok users @Lando Lincoln ?  Makes more sense now, doesn't it.

@Right_in_Virginia - It is quite likely yours is the post I referenced. Some here know I have twin sons who recently turned 30. I can say they are very politically aware and also very conservative - as are their friends. They chose well. As for their cousins?  Hopelessly lost. Hopelessly.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #734 on: November 09, 2022, 02:57:21 pm »
Welp, the January 6 thing has forever tarnished the Trump brand. That's shouldn't be surprising to anyway with a functioning brain stem. And not just that but mental midget like MIke Lindell saying the military should take over the country and that idiot general flynn. Also Trump tweeting we should cancel the elections.

People remember this idiocy.  And being an "election denier" associates you with it. And i think the results do kind of speak to that.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #735 on: November 09, 2022, 03:00:17 pm »

more

I don't know, maybe. But if you are so easily herded and wanting to feel righteous and superior over paying your bills, well we as a Nation are screwed.
The Republic is lost.

Online DB

« Reply #736 on: November 09, 2022, 03:01:21 pm »
Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell

Wake up America - Arizona and Nevada are going red!

5:00 AM · Nov 9, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Well from what I can see Masters is far behind. No red wave here.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #737 on: November 09, 2022, 03:08:43 pm »
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

« Reply #738 on: November 09, 2022, 03:09:05 pm »
Alaska Results Won’t Be Decided for Two Weeks Under ‘Ranked Choice’

Results in Alaska’s congressional elections will not be decided until November 23 — two weeks after Election Day — thanks to the state’s new ranked-choice voting system, which delays the tabulation of second- and third-choice selections.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/09/alaska-results-wont-be-decided-for-two-weeks-under-ranked-choice/

Going forward it should be top priority to tighten up our election process. Most other countries vote and transition to a new government securely and quickly.  In the U.S. we take weeks or months to transition and always there are doubts about the veracity of the outcome.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #739 on: November 09, 2022, 03:09:17 pm »
@Hoodat

You are a damned child!  Seriously.

@DCPatriot

I'm the child?  I'm not the one in denial about the Republicans not offering a plan to fight inflation.  Good luck with that strategy.  Meanwhile, the adults here will continue to recognize the problem and offer a solution.

Seriously, if you can't even propose a solution to the #1 issue facing Americans today, then what good are you?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #740 on: November 09, 2022, 03:10:09 pm »
Democrat Leigh Finke Is Minnesota’s First Transgender Lawmaker

The first transgender lawmaker was elected to the Minnesota House on Tuesday night after Leigh Finke (D) won the District 66A seat.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/09/democrat-leigh-finke-is-minnesotas-first-transgender-lawmaker/
Support the USO

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #741 on: November 09, 2022, 03:12:52 pm »
I flat out REFUSE to believe the voters have EVER done that @andy58-in-nh Something is VERY wrong with how votes get collected and counted not the voters themselves as an overall matter.

@Bigun

I have absolutely no doubt that there is, and has been fraud in certain areas and precincts - Philadelphia, Atlanta metro, Maricopa County, AZ, and in other Democrat redoubts.   

But the truth is just a whole lot uglier.

As a nation, we just suck right now.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #742 on: November 09, 2022, 03:13:51 pm »
Charlie Kirk's panel (Posobiec, Baris, Bowyer ....) were analyzing data dumps till 4;30 this morning.

Also Kevin McCarthy (Video) ---

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1590239024102658050

Scanned the entire house of representatives uncalled races on Fox.

Already called for GOP= 199
Races where GOP is leading at this exact minute= 21

Total GOP seats?= 220
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #743 on: November 09, 2022, 03:14:57 pm »
aligncare opines (wisely) in post 680:
"It appears we may never be able to vote our way out of Lost America.  I fear that a different option may be inevitably coming.  I am not optimistic."

... and mountaineer replies:
"I'm not, either. Our country is dying"

Fellow Comrade Briefers,
I've posted this many times before.
And I will continue to post it into the future:

Is it time yet for that "New Continental Congress..." ???

(if it was good enough for the fed-up Colonists, could it be good enough for us...?)

Offline Idiot

« Reply #744 on: November 09, 2022, 03:15:03 pm »

The first transgender lawmaker was elected to the Minnesota House on Tuesday night after Leigh Finke (D) won the District 66A seat.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/09/democrat-leigh-finke-is-minnesotas-first-transgender-lawmaker/
This right here is the downfall of our country.....   We are making Sodom and Gomorrah look like perfectly normal cities.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #745 on: November 09, 2022, 03:15:19 pm »
Come January, John James is in the House!

He should have been in the Senate two years ago.  But Republicans decided to stand idly by and do nothing while Democrats broke every law on the Michigan books.  If Republicans had fought for him two years ago, the Republicans would have held the Senate for the last two years.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #746 on: November 09, 2022, 03:15:57 pm »

satan is just rubbing our faces in it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #747 on: November 09, 2022, 03:16:13 pm »
Well from what I can see Masters is far behind. No red wave here.

My thoughts too.  Lake looks like she is striking distance, but its going to razor close.  Laxalt is looking better and might win though.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #748 on: November 09, 2022, 03:16:20 pm »
@Bigun

I have absolutely no doubt that there is, and has been fraud in certain areas and precincts - Philadelphia, Atlanta metro, Maricopa County, AZ, and in other Democrat redoubts.   

But the truth is just a whole lot uglier.

As a nation, we just suck right now.

Blue states got bluer and red states got redder.  We cannot hang together much longer @andy58-in-nh
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #749 on: November 09, 2022, 03:16:49 pm »
Or maybe 'Kiss the Ring' was never really any meat on the bone.

No shit.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-