Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 66973 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #625 on: November 09, 2022, 05:52:10 am »
Worst POTUS in history, record inflation, balooning energy costs, porous borders, embarassment retreat in Afghanistan, abd crime through the roof?.......and RNC can only muster 20 seats in the house, and not retake the Senate?

I think she is obliged to resign this morning.

Good luck getting rid of her.  With the rule changes implemented at the 2016 RNC Convention by a certain candidate's delegates, it is impossible for any grass roots revolt against the Party.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #626 on: November 09, 2022, 05:52:36 am »
RACE CALL: Republican Senator Mike Lee will win Utah Senate's race. He defeats independent candidate Evan McMullin, who also failed in his 2016 presidential bid.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #627 on: November 09, 2022, 05:52:58 am »
Half the vote in in AZ, and Masters is down 17?

What the hell?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #628 on: November 09, 2022, 05:54:05 am »
WSB

Raphael Warnock (i)
DEM
1,885,086 votes
49.36%

Herschel Walker
REP
1,855,199 votes
48.58%
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #629 on: November 09, 2022, 05:54:14 am »
UPSET ALERT: Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, DCCC Chair, trails 53-47 to Republican Michael Lawler in New York's 17th congressional district.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #630 on: November 09, 2022, 05:54:18 am »
Good luck getting rid of her.  With the rule changes implemented at the 2016 RNC Convention by a certain candidate's delegates, it is impossible for any grass roots revolt against the Party.

If maybe the donations dry up, she'll get the message.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #631 on: November 09, 2022, 05:55:49 am »
Huge win for the GOP: They've flipped the North Carolina supreme court.

This will have huge implications for redistricting and civil rights cases going forward, including likely enable the GOP to gerrymander the state for 2024.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Taniel/status/1590210416029802496

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #632 on: November 09, 2022, 05:56:40 am »
NBC calling it for Fetterman

« Reply #633 on: November 09, 2022, 05:58:02 am »
NBC projects Fetterman.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #634 on: November 09, 2022, 05:58:39 am »
If maybe the donations dry up, she'll get the message.

Compared to the Dems, the donations have already dried up.  A flawed Dem candidate who covered up child abuse at a camp he ran was put in the Senate two years ago due to massive election fraud.  Two years later, he had $120 million on hand to defend his seat against a broke-ass GOP.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #635 on: November 09, 2022, 05:58:49 am »
What a country.....   Dead headed stroke victims can get elected Senator.

FU Pennsylvania.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #636 on: November 09, 2022, 06:00:49 am »
What a country.....   Dead headed stroke victims can get elected Senator.

FU Pennsylvania.

Well if a vegetable can get elected to the presidency why not the Senate?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #637 on: November 09, 2022, 06:05:40 am »
WSB

Raphael Warnock (i)
DEM
1,898,479 votes
49.42%

Herschel Walker
REP
1,863,889 votes
48.51%

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #638 on: November 09, 2022, 06:11:17 am »
Re:  The Red Wave  --- we got played like a fiddle by both sides of the aisle,  again.

The happiest men in America tonight:  Mitch McConnell and Barack Obama.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #639 on: November 09, 2022, 06:16:01 am »
WSB

Raphael Warnock (i)
DEM
1,898,479 votes
49.42%

Herschel Walker
REP
1,863,889 votes
48.51%

Over 96% in and the big dim counties mostly in too.  Runoff likely.

If we can stop a "cheat", I hope the 80K Libertarian voters vote how I think they will......

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #640 on: November 09, 2022, 06:18:30 am »
Fetterman giving a celebration speech is a basic rape of democracy.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #641 on: November 09, 2022, 06:22:29 am »
Over 96% in and the big dim counties mostly in too.  Runoff likely.

If we can stop a "cheat", I hope the 80K Libertarian voters vote how I think they will......

Seems like 2020 was at 99% and they kept counting mail ballots.  Does anyone know exactly what is left?

I am NOT liking what I see in Wisconsin either.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #642 on: November 09, 2022, 06:25:08 am »
Seems like 2020 was at 99% and they kept counting mail ballots.  Does anyone know exactly what is left?

I am NOT liking what I see in Wisconsin either.

Yep, the infamous phantom Atlanta busted water main.

« Reply #643 on: November 09, 2022, 06:25:56 am »
Fetterman giving a celebration speech is a basic rape of democracy.

They knew the outcome when they voted ----

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #644 on: November 09, 2022, 06:31:56 am »
Re:  The Red Wave  --- we got played like a fiddle by both sides of the aisle,  again.

The happiest men in America tonight:  Mitch McConnell and Barack Obama.

Mitch is showing his "O Face" as we speak.

« Reply #645 on: November 09, 2022, 06:32:16 am »
NBC News projects Democrat Tony Evers wins re-election in Wisconsin governor's race

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #646 on: November 09, 2022, 06:35:33 am »
NBC News projects Democrat Tony Evers wins re-election in Wisconsin governor's race

And the hits just keep coming.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #647 on: November 09, 2022, 06:36:42 am »
WSB

Raphael Warnock (i)
DEM
1,906,702 votes
49.45%

Herschel Walker
REP
1,869,391 votes
48.48%

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #648 on: November 09, 2022, 06:46:06 am »
REPUBLICAN FLIP: George Santos (R) wins election to U.S. House in New York's 3rd Congressional District.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #649 on: November 09, 2022, 06:47:31 am »
Mitch is showing his "O Face" as we speak.