Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67104 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #600 on: November 09, 2022, 05:16:47 am »
Look it up.

Why not show some integrity for a change.  YOU were the one saying that you "watched more debates than I can count."  You said that "Republicans were disciplined, clear and concise in their plans and goals."  So I asked you what was their plan to beat inflation since the economy was the #1 issue on voters' minds.  And instead of simply admitting you were wrong, you tell me to 'look it up'.  Unbelievable.

I stand by my assertion that the Republicans did not offer an alternative.  And there is NOTHING you have offered that proves otherwise.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #601 on: November 09, 2022, 05:16:59 am »
With only a little more than 10% of the vote left to count, a runoff is becoming more likely by the minute.   9999hair out0000

At this point I just hope Warnock is held below 50. What a friggin disaster.  Brian Kemp is sitting at 54% which is where a normal candidate should be.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #602 on: November 09, 2022, 05:19:41 am »
Tonight's been awful, and he is gloating?

Unbelievable.

Gloating?  You better not be talking about me.  There are six Senate races I got wrong.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #603 on: November 09, 2022, 05:21:30 am »
Everybody is calling Liz Cheney, YOU STUPID BITCH!! You sucked me into your crazy "war on Trump" and got yourself and me FIRED!!
Almost all of the so called, 'January 6th committee', are all out of a job today.

Meme Thread v8 - Now With More Football | Page 61 | Sherdog Forums ...
You wanted to sink me with such insane ferocious vigor you killed yourself and your own instead. What the hell is wrong with those people? They actually thought normal Americans who are buying gas and buying food would give a single shit about their far flung fantasies? They got themselves all killed, over nothing ... over sheer stupidity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #604 on: November 09, 2022, 05:21:58 am »
Being called for Lee in UT.

Take that Mittens.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #605 on: November 09, 2022, 05:22:03 am »
At this point I just hope Warnock is held below 50. What a friggin disaster.

I'm waiting for another big drop.  There was a 130,000 vote drop for Warnock around 9 pm.  I expect another one sometime between now and 5 am.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #606 on: November 09, 2022, 05:24:17 am »
Gloating?  You better not be talking about me.  There are six Senate races I got wrong.

Trump's comment about being 115-5.  Just more proof its all about him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #607 on: November 09, 2022, 05:25:45 am »

And he is not going to get the nomination
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

« Reply #608 on: November 09, 2022, 05:25:58 am »

My apologies.  I should have looked at the post you were responding to.  Sorry.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #609 on: November 09, 2022, 05:27:37 am »

If Laxalt wins and Masters losses....   I'll be 10-0 in that Poll.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #610 on: November 09, 2022, 05:29:37 am »
Tonight has proven to me that half the country are certified idiots.

Especially PA. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 05:33:36 am by catfish1957 »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #611 on: November 09, 2022, 05:35:17 am »
Tonight has proven to me that half the country are certified idiots.

You got that right.  Zero awareness between their actions and the consequence of their actions.

For the next two years, I don't want to hear a single Democrat complain about high prices, high interest rates, or high energy costs.  Because if I sense that they are even thinking it, I will lay into them so fast - "This is what you voted for, you dumb shit!"

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #612 on: November 09, 2022, 05:36:21 am »
You got that right.  Zero awareness between their actions and the consequence of their actions.

For the next two years, I don't want to hear a single Democrat complain about high prices, high interest rates, or high energy costs.  Because if I sense that they are even thinking it, I will lay into them so fast - "This is what you voted for, you dumb shit!"

That applies especially in New York where they complain about crime but they just reelected somebody who is very soft on crime
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

« Reply #613 on: November 09, 2022, 05:36:36 am »
WSB

Raphael Warnock (i)
DEM
1,829,153 votes
49.00%

Herschel Walker
REP
1,827,295 votes
48.95%

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #614 on: November 09, 2022, 05:36:41 am »
Ronna McRomney needs to resign first thing in the morning.   Should have been fired after the 2020 debacle.  This is on her.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #615 on: November 09, 2022, 05:39:38 am »
Ronna McRomney needs to resign first thing in the morning.   Should have been fired after the 2020 debacle.  This is on her.

Who?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #616 on: November 09, 2022, 05:39:45 am »
Why not show some integrity for a change.  YOU were the one saying that you "watched more debates than I can count."  You said that "Republicans were disciplined, clear and concise in their plans and goals."  So I asked you what was their plan to beat inflation since the economy was the #1 issue on voters' minds.  And instead of simply admitting you were wrong, you tell me to 'look it up'.  Unbelievable.

I stand by my assertion that the Republicans did not offer an alternative.  And there is NOTHING you have offered that proves otherwise.

I don't give a damn what you stand by.  I have posted policy papers and debate clips for all to see and read.  If you missed them here, drag your stubby, little fingers over G-O-G-G-L-E and find them there.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #617 on: November 09, 2022, 05:40:21 am »
WSB

Raphael Warnock (i)
DEM
1,872,174 votes
49.32%

Herschel Walker
REP
1,845,725 votes
48.62%

Here it comes.  53,000 votes just fell for Warnock in under a minute.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #618 on: November 09, 2022, 05:42:04 am »
I don't give a damn what you stand by.  I have posted policy papers and debate clips for all to see and read.

Then answer the question.  What is the Republican plan to fight inflation?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #619 on: November 09, 2022, 05:42:41 am »
Who?

Ronna McDaniel is the Chair of the Republican Party

Online Hoodat

« Reply #620 on: November 09, 2022, 05:46:01 am »
If you missed them here, drag your stubby, little fingers over G-O-G-G-L-E and find them there.

Here.  I Goggled [sic] it for you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Republican+plan+to+fight+inflation

You will find a whole lot of 'Republicans have no plan' in those links.  So why is that so difficult for you to admit?

« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 05:47:36 am by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #621 on: November 09, 2022, 05:47:30 am »

Soon to be ex-Chair of the Republican Party

Online Hoodat

« Reply #622 on: November 09, 2022, 05:48:54 am »

And let's not forget who endorsed her for that job in the first place.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #623 on: November 09, 2022, 05:49:54 am »
REPUBLICAN FLIP: Tom Kean, Jr. (R) has defeated two-term Rep. Tom Malinowski (D) in New Jersey's 7th congressional district.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #624 on: November 09, 2022, 05:49:59 am »

Worst POTUS in history, record inflation, balooning energy costs, porous borders, embarassment retreat in Afghanistan, abd crime through the roof?.......and RNC can only muster 20 seats in the house, and not retake the Senate?

I think she is obliged to resign this morning.