Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67150 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #575 on: November 09, 2022, 04:37:39 am »
If you are looking for someone who signed off on more Democrat debt than Ryan, you would spell it T-R-U-M-P.

DeSantis knows how to balance a budget.

DeSantis also has a state house that’s friendly to him

Maybe we were wrong. Maybe Trump’s  last minute attacks on DeSantis actually helped him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #576 on: November 09, 2022, 04:38:40 am »
WSB

Herschel Walker
REP
1,758,291 votes
49.00%

Raphael Warnock (i)
DEM
1,757,535 votes
48.98%
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #577 on: November 09, 2022, 04:42:21 am »
Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers
·
2m
#KSGov 87% in:

Laura Kelly (D-Inc) 50.3%
Derek Schmidt (R) 46.7%

NYT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #578 on: November 09, 2022, 04:42:30 am »
But Republicans offered no alternative.

Simply untrue.  I watched more debates than I can count.  Republicans were disciplined, clear and concise in their plans and goals.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #579 on: November 09, 2022, 04:42:56 am »
Looks like a Dec run-off

Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers
·
4m
#GASen 86% in

Walker 49%
Warnock 49%

NYT
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #580 on: November 09, 2022, 04:44:07 am »
LifeNews.com
@LifeNewsHQ
·
31m
BREAKING: Harriet Hageman (R) has won her race for the Wyoming House seat that was Liz Cheney's.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #581 on: November 09, 2022, 04:44:42 am »
Simply untrue.  I watched more debates than I can count.  Republicans were disciplined, clear and concise in their plans and goals.

So what was their plan to stop inflation?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #582 on: November 09, 2022, 04:45:28 am »
LifeNews.com
@LifeNewsHQ
·
31m
BREAKING: Harriet Hageman (R) has won her race for the Wyoming House seat that was Liz Cheney's.

Good bye Liz
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #583 on: November 09, 2022, 04:45:31 am »
Going to bed...my eyes are killing me...at least we won the House...
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #584 on: November 09, 2022, 04:46:08 am »
So what was their plan to stop inflation?

I mentioned this to my wife a couple days ago that Republicans don’t seem to have a plan for taking on inflation. They just know they don’t like it

Barry Goldwater

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #585 on: November 09, 2022, 04:46:28 am »
Going to bed...my eyes are killing me...at least we won the House...

Goodnight! We live to fight another day.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 04:49:54 am by debrawiest »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

« Reply #586 on: November 09, 2022, 04:49:41 am »
This is simply not the America you've thought it was.

The unspoken issue that drove women and younger voters is abortion.  Thank TikTok.

Now they'll find out what the price is for their misguided belief they are protecting their right to kill their babies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #587 on: November 09, 2022, 04:50:28 am »
Didn't think I'd be going to bed this early, but there isn't alot of interest to stay up for.

In 20 years of politics, this has to be the most non-sensical set of election returns I've ever seen, and don't even get me started on the polls. Wildly wrong in all directions, I could have done better blindfolded throwing darts.

Hoping we can at least take the House.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #588 on: November 09, 2022, 04:58:02 am »
So... the bottom line tonight is that the House and Senate will be divided almost 50/50, as before. Democrats may well maintain control of both, and all the polls were wrong.

Voters were essentially unmoved by the explosion of crime, inflation, open borders, and drugs.

Make of that what you will, for our future as a nation. 

Good night.

All projections look like a narrow GOP house majority.  Senate?  From this exact moment I am guessing a GA runoff will decide that.

With that....   too bad the Libertarian senate candidate from GA, didn't take a cue from AZ's.

Dims will pull out a stops, cheat wise if it means retaining the senate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #589 on: November 09, 2022, 04:58:30 am »
Goodnight! We live to fight another day.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #590 on: November 09, 2022, 04:58:59 am »
How the heck is this even possible!  Oz is losing to someone basically brain dead.

Trump endorsed some TV celebrity from New Jersey instead of David McCormick.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #591 on: November 09, 2022, 04:59:15 am »
Well I peek in and see this, ugg... will assess tomorrow. I voted (with wife) straight party ticket and hope locally at least we see some wins.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #592 on: November 09, 2022, 05:00:25 am »
This is simply not the America you've thought it was.

The unspoken issue that drove women and younger voters is abortion.  Thank TikTok.

Now they'll find out what the price is for their misguided belief they are protecting their right to kill their babies.

So what was the Republican plan to stop inflation?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #593 on: November 09, 2022, 05:03:41 am »
WSB

Herschel Walker
REP
1,811,099 votes
49.10%

Raphael Warnock (i)
DEM
1,802,328 votes
48.87%

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #594 on: November 09, 2022, 05:04:34 am »
So what was the Republican plan to stop inflation?

Stop trying to make me an enemy. 

« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 05:08:46 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #595 on: November 09, 2022, 05:06:22 am »
Stop trying to make me the enemy.

So they didn't have a plan, correct?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #596 on: November 09, 2022, 05:07:31 am »
WSB

Herschel Walker
REP
1,811,099 votes
49.10%

Raphael Warnock (i)
DEM
1,802,328 votes
48.87%

With only a little more than 10% of the vote left to count, a runoff is becoming more likely by the minute.   9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 05:08:37 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #597 on: November 09, 2022, 05:09:16 am »
So they didn't have a plan, correct?

Look it up.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #598 on: November 09, 2022, 05:10:12 am »
With only a little more than 10% of the vote left to count, a runoff is becomng more likely by the minute.   9999hair out0000

With 28% of the vote left to count in Gwinnett, 22% left to count in Dekalb, and 18% left to count in Cobb, Warnock may avoid a runoff.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #599 on: November 09, 2022, 05:15:37 am »

Tonight's been awful, and he is gloating?

Unbelievable.