General Category > Midterm Elections 2022

Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!

<< < (386/387) > >>

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: andy58-in-nh on December 07, 2022, 09:24:59 pm ---Look at the demographic change in those counties between the charted years and you'll have your answer.

--- End quote ---

I don't get knocked off guard much anymore when it comes to politics, but that made my head snap back.

It just confirms the balkanization theory. If you can hoodwink large pop counties to that degree, it's hard to think things will change no matter how bad our govt gets.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on December 07, 2022, 09:22:16 pm ---Almost 90% for Clayton, 86% for DeKalb.

WTH?

--- End quote ---

Clayton County Schools lost their accreditation a few years back, if that tells you anything.  A Clayton County high school diploma would not get you into college.

Bigun:
I don't care what Karl Rove has to say about anything!

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Bigun on December 07, 2022, 09:39:00 pm ---I don't care what Karl Rove has to say about anything!

--- End quote ---

So where does Rove need to stick his little white board Mr. Bigun?   :silly:

berdie:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on December 07, 2022, 09:32:34 pm ---I don't get knocked off guard much anymore when it comes to politics, but that made my head snap back.

It just confirms the balkanization theory. If you can hoodwink large pop counties to that degree, it's hard to think things will change no matter how bad our govt gets.

--- End quote ---

So would an electoral college in each state help to equalize things? Probably not possible but it could put the larger counties and cities on hold.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version