Author Topic: John Fetterman’s Pa. Senate campaign is suing to have undated and misdated ballots counted  (Read 368 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Fetterman’s Pa. Senate campaign is suing to have undated and misdated ballots counted

There will likely be tens of thousands of undated and wrongly dated ballots rejected statewide under a Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling.

by Jonathan Lai and Jeremy Roebuck
    Published 3 hours ago

Lt. Gov. John Fetterman’s campaign for U.S. Senate has joined the legal fight over whether mail ballots with no date or the incorrect date should be counted in Tuesday’s election.

The Democratic campaign sued Pennsylvania elections officials Monday asking a federal judge to order that all mail ballots be counted regardless of what date, if any, voters wrote on the outside of the envelope.

State law requires that voters handwrite a date on the outer envelope when returning their mail ballots, and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled last week that undated and wrongly dated mail ballots be set aside and not counted. The court issued a follow-up order Saturday setting specific date ranges that the handwritten dates must fall within.

There will likely be tens of thousands of undated and wrongly dated ballots rejected statewide under that ruling. Because mail ballots are so disproportionately used by Democrats over Republicans, that will likely mean thousands, if not tens of thousands, of net votes for Fetterman that are rejected.

more
https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/john-fetterman-lawsuit-undated-mail-ballots-20221107.html?utm_source=t.co&utm_campaign=Philly.com+Twitter+Account&utm_medium=social&cid=Philly.com+Twitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't know why these "Journalist" can't get this right but it was SCOTUS and not the PA. Supreme court that made the ruling so I think the Fetterman campaign can go suck lemons!

https://www.scotusblog.com/2022/10/justices-vacate-lower-courts-ruling-in-pennsylvania-ballot-counting-case-that-is-now-moot/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

Has anyone told Fetterman what he is doing?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think Dr. Pimple Popper should help him out with that "Tooomah" on his neck.  Dr Oz will be busy running PA.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.